Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volkens
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:06 am

I'am a newbie here, dont know what character that good for spen with deluxe coin.
From what i see, there are several character that make me curious.
1. Luto Mikazuchi
2. natascha
3. Litia Blue
4. Lily Rain Eve Theta
5. School Icy
I don't know what the advantage and disadvantage, character build, etc
Can someone help me to choose or give a better preference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 am

My dear Lily EVE Theta have some problems with ghost hit.
Luto is a good choice for melee bot. She have a nice counter and melee attack.
Nat is pretty cool art to use. Tune 3 g.rapid in the cannon.
Dunno about the Litia Blue.
School Icy main weapon have a huge huge cooldown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:42 am

Mmh...

1. From what I've heard, Luto is very demanding in terms of tunes and playstyle. She does get a forced stun on her main weapon, but her melee makes her stand in one place and doesn't have much range - or something like that.

3. She is about to get buffed. Her shield makes her slow (she'll camp a lot), but she can hit pretty hard and obviously can take better than others. Needs some practise I guess.

3. I played her original version a few times and compared to that, Blue Sarissa is a horrible weapon. The new main weapon is awkward to. I personally don't like her and I hardly see people using her.

4. Direct downgrade to the original LRE. She's supposed to be easy to use, but her new bullet mechanics and server lag (ghot hits), makes it actually harder. The fact that her bits keep activating TGH reduction doesn't help either.

5. I think one of her weapons has some sort of bug to it (or m/b it got fixed). Her kiss isn't very good and the ice wall could last longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:57 am

Theta had ghost issues AND hit detect issues. I tried to make her work once and Dia did too iirc, but her issues are too great to ever do much besides look pretty.

Luto can be built cheaply, I used to have one that only had 19 str and the rest in mobility and she still did quite well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 pm

School icy is kinda shet because you cant alpha with her weapon (her weapon lets you freeze bots like rone). Haven't really used her but thats what i can remember.

Theta has issues with her "auto aim" because I litterly can dodge all her shots by just pressing A and D constantly in a spot (walking, not running).

Lithia blue is quite nice o wo. (Me wants her too)

Natascha... uhhhh no idea about the buff but shes pretty much plays like a movable turret.

Luto is quite nice o wo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4491

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:44 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Mmh...

1. From what I've heard, Luto is very demanding in terms of tunes and playstyle. She does get a forced stun on her main weapon, but her melee makes her stand in one place and doesn't have much range - or something like that.

No, she has a fucking high range and travel + fucking nice stunlock combo, but
she cant combo in mid air...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Thank for clariying that. I only remember somebody callin Luto bad because her melee wasn't on par with others when she first got released l0l

Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Thank for clariying that. I only remember somebody callin Luto bad because her melee wasn't on par with others when she first got released l0l

That's because ppl were comparing her to skillvia which came out in the same gara along with flapjack and perse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 pm

>Not good melee
>unlimited stunlock

oh CBEN...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Luto still has decent melee for this meta. Her counter's good also.

Natascha will be getting buffed soon. Mostly played defensively since her mobility's slow in siege mode.

Litia Blue... can't say if her melee's good but if you have a good range weapon then you can go that path and use her teleport to save your ass when in a bind.

The other 2 moes are hardly used especially in this meta as explained by the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Natascha siege mode is "situational" and not meant to be used all the time like
I see some ppl doing and getting fucked in the process, so please, know how/when
to use it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:58 pm

>everybody compares luto's melee to others

ya'll nerds comparing the wrong thing
luto's main problem is that she has piss poor stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyshaun
Mud Crab
Mud Crab

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:58 pm

i suggest u choose from 1 of  these school malca/natascha/Luto/mialy T/Shana (i hear she good)/& lilu they best 6 u can choose from that good in my book beside i make sure that oringal luto before u buy because of 2 reasons 1) best looking when skins are equipped 2) better than crap u may get from mechas down road if u spin high garpon and battle garpon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTK08N3JYwXISNOlpSPB6rA
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7869

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Luto USED to be able to 100% infinite stunlock but then Gold Veil ruined her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:12 am

or you can skip the moe and look again the mecha list, there is steel burn W that has long ranges rapid beam missiles.

very good for single weapon over ranges build or lmb build.

also why you forgot to mention there is chloe GL inside dx coin ?
also long ranges nuke missile rain sniper rinka MR.

just pick anything you like owo)/ look carefully and take what you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:44 am

Why not pepo doe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 am

Because Torte is just SUP farao

I chose Klo. I like the putowaltz and put a cute B BUtterly BS on her. I didn't decide what to do with her BS yet. Maybe it's time to start my Carmilla?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:22 am

@+RedCobra+ wrote:

also why you forgot to mention there is chloe GL inside dx coin ?
also long ranges nuke missile rain sniper rinka MR.

Kuroe GL = sniper play style
Rinka MR = literally a sniper

ppl cant even play with Istina that is a fucking strong and fun bot, I have played
with mine a lot, half tuned, and lacking lvls and I got high scores/ranks with her almost
every match, I fail to understand why these guys hates snipers this hard...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
I fail to understand why these guys hates snipers this hard...

Because their DPS is low. Not ideal for everyone who wants to hack or bomb the fuck outta enemy team. Also, no headshots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:26 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I fail to understand why these guys hates snipers this hard...

Because their DPS is low. Not ideal for everyone who wants to hack or bomb the fuck outta enemy team. Also, no headshots.

I dont have DPS problems with Istina...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyatmika12
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 am

Chloe GL is kinda nice. i got her because of the 50 force blutz (which turned out to be the most dissapointing).
long charge and the dmg to non-air kinda meh. does a second explosion that deals good dmg but rarely hit.
the AM is good though.

take it if you like to stay around the centre and wait for unlucky airs to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:11 pm

@dyatmika12 wrote:
Chloe GL is kinda nice. i got her because of the 50 force blutz (which turned out to be the most dissapointing).
long charge and the dmg to non-air kinda meh. does a second explosion that deals good dmg but rarely hit.
the AM is good though.

take it if you like to stay around the centre and wait for unlucky airs to come.

What are you smoking?
The candle is good. It ignores anti homing and has high force (still haven't received the cv charge buff for it cs like u stated). Literally, you just need to tune speed. 1x hs 2x gr hits anything u lock on.
Chloes ams have always been shit and worthless (except chloe v).
If you are afraid of lnds with chloe, you really have to use v since her am actually hurts and the cv buff helps her low tgh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:50 pm

I think what really make snipers unpopular is, that they're about being a static, little cuntwhore who never leaves her comfortzone, while the rest of the team is busy actually doing things. Never played Olkt- or Schutzwaffe with 40 TEC, but Klangwaffe and Expiation really don't have trouble with DPS imo (especially Expiation with it's rapid fire attachment and Flare Tail on the same charakter). I think this also depends on the user, but in most cases snipersscope units don't make much sense, when there's no team to back them up/providing chances for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:43 pm

rinka after the "bugfix" was never the same. Her strength always came from denying people with disorder and stuns. After they made her have a miss rate she stopped being useful.

Istina is extremely useful about 15% of matches where her team pushes forward. The rest of the matches people just fly in circles shitting out tail wisps for shitty damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1815

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:08 am

@Winty wrote:
rinka after the "bugfix" was never the same. Her strength always came from denying people with disorder and stuns. After they made her have a miss rate she stopped being useful.

Istina is extremely useful about 15% of matches where her team pushes forward. The rest of the matches people just fly in circles shitting out tail wisps for shitty damage.

Tail Play FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?   

Back to top Go down

What mecha i must spen on Deluxe Coin?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum