Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 am

It took age before people realised that chasing a Pepen over the entire map didn't really help them winning. I think CB is shutting down, before people realise that it is the same idea with CB DR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:40 am

I am dat annoyin' lil' balla. (I actually had a more impressive-looking GW score in a different match, but I pressed the wrong button by mistake, so I missed the chance to screencap it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 am

@Skulkraken wrote:

I am dat annoyin' lil' balla.  (I actually had a more impressive-looking GW score in a different match, but I pressed the wrong button by mistake, so I missed the chance to screencap it.)
What kind of tunes did you put on your baller, that thing hurts alot more than my baller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:50 am

OP O AO"

@Topic: bah, still trying to figure out if Aphe is worth it or not. I wonder what's the main stat for Air Step...I wonder if I can build her with only one flash drive...Ooh! I knew the Air Step tickets would come in handy one day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 am

@MyOnly~Ray wrote:
@Skulkraken wrote:

I am dat annoyin' lil' balla.  (I actually had a more impressive-looking GW score in a different match, but I pressed the wrong button by mistake, so I missed the chance to screencap it.)
What kind of tunes did you put on your baller, that thing hurts alot more than my baller.

The only tunes on its parts are the basic +1 WLK tunes, actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:59 am

Does vehicle run even care about mobility stats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 am

I dunno. I guess I could try swapping in some parts with TEC tunes instead to see if there's any difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:11 am

Just checked and it seems to really get faster...it also reacts to Lepscepter HD's Speed+ buff...HMM O.O(< I might be wrong on that one).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 am

how do you even take down a bike? they outrun like your bullets lmao.
Antlion bs maximum bird droppin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 am

Shoot to where they are goig (I'm not very good at it), or lure them into mobility-decreasing traps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:53 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Shoot to where they are goig (I'm not very good at it), or lure them into mobility-decreasing traps.
then this happens
@MyOnly~Ray wrote:

Why is everyone focusing a single baller?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:06 am

Yes, homing is a huge disadvantage farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:06 am

Trace their movements and stand right in front of them.

On topic: Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:13 am

ugh, from what I've seen so far, Asphe doesn't drop her handhelds ater mode change, yes? Idk, maybe that person wants to go LMB...or such..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:22 am

Predict where they will go. The best is to hit them when they are heading towards you.

Oh and never waste bullets when they are retreating because it will 99% miss.

Seems Nora's mines are quite useful when it comes to bikers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:24 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Does vehicle run even care about mobility stats?

Just to go further on this.

WLK is the only stat that affects the speed of bikes/DR. FLY is irrelevant. I forget all the breakpoints other than the last one, which is 40, and probably the only one you want to care about.

Some of us who have lightly been doing science, suspect that the ram damage from both bikes and Cannonballer DR is actually derived from WLK, rather than STR/TEC. But we haven't really scienced it thoroughly. Specifically talking the damage of slamming from movement, not from using any of their melee subweapons.

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=15388
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion