Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:15 am

@exoakutsu wrote:
And this is a classic example of a shitlord.

Wow, this is the first time in years i have seen someone use the word 'shitlord' un-ironically.

Last time was like...4 years ago.

@exoakutsu wrote:
Tells me that certain other balls have better prizes that they didn't roll..

What.

But...you just said blue balls were THE GREATEST thing of high mega. I simply pointed out you were wrong.

@exoakutsu wrote:
Blues are the greatest things from that mega gara.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1915

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:20 am

I just got Rinka Lynx BR from my 4th Anniversary Ticket!

OH YEAH! I JUST GOT A BADASS SNIPER BOT!

I think I'm gonna have fun with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 am

someone01 wrote:
@exoakutsu wrote:
And this is a classic example of a shitlord.

Wow, this is the first time in years i have seen someone use the word 'shitlord' un-ironically.

Last time was like...4 years ago.

@exoakutsu wrote:
Tells me that certain other balls have better prizes that they didn't roll..

What.

But...you just said blue balls were THE GREATEST thing of high mega. I simply pointed out you were wrong.

@exoakutsu wrote:
Blues are the greatest things from that mega gara.

And to be fair, blues are the GREATEST thing in mega gara. Who doesn't get a boner when they see a blue with harmonics or sluts or gens or even fucking drives. All I see that you listed were grade S auto play golds and if you think those are the greatest golds, you are dead wrong. Didn't even list Miruru, Sen, Corona, Eve BF, Mikoto, Istina, Lisel, Hanna, Diana, Ouka, and Mialy A. This list then comprises everything but kagura mai (sorry mai fans). People in this community only see golds as the only useful thing in gara and that ideology is wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3268

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:39 am

Your moe's arent worth shit if its not tuned lol, LIKE MINE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:48 am

@exoakutsu wrote:

And to be fair, blues are the GREATEST thing in mega gara. Who doesn't get a boner when they see a blue with harmonics or sluts or gens or even fucking drives. All I see that you listed were grade S auto play golds and if you think those are the greatest golds, you are dead wrong.

But...but you just said they aren't the greatest!

@exoakutsu wrote:

Didn't even list Miruru, Sen, Corona, Eve BF, Mikoto, Istina, Lisel, Hanna, Diana, Ouka, and Mialy A. This list then comprises everything but kagura mai (sorry mai fans). People in this community only see golds as the only useful thing in gara and that ideology is wrong.

Well, considering i just had to fight a team that had 4 ivis, 3 eris, 1 resha, and 2 crystas (somewhat unrelated but crystas also fits the auto-play type) and that they completely owned the match, to the point their team almost got no loses, your argument is not very persuasive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4185

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:50 am

>and me complaining about getting only retarded shit like pina, stella, etc...

I just don't like these handa cosmos blues from hi-mega cuz I don't do revenge tunes,
but the other blues really makes me happy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:55 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
>and me complaining about getting only retarded shit like pina, stella, etc...

I just don't like these handa cosmos blues from hi-mega cuz I don't do revenge tunes,
but the other blues really makes me happy...

Yeah, I just rolled a Frac and all I can think is "why not a decent blue instead". Too bad the blue will be from battle gara, which are... yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 am

someone01 wrote:
@exoakutsu wrote:

And to be fair, blues are the GREATEST thing in mega gara. Who doesn't get a boner when they see a blue with harmonics or sluts or gens or even fucking drives. All I see that you listed were grade S auto play golds and if you think those are the greatest golds, you are dead wrong.

But...but you just said they aren't the greatest!

@exoakutsu wrote:

Didn't even list Miruru, Sen, Corona, Eve BF, Mikoto, Istina, Lisel, Hanna, Diana, Ouka, and Mialy A. This list then comprises everything but kagura mai (sorry mai fans). People in this community only see golds as the only useful thing in gara and that ideology is wrong.

Well, considering i just had to fight a team that had 4 ivis, 3 eris, 1 resha, and 2 crystas (somewhat unrelated but crystas also fits the auto-play type) and that they completely owned the match, to the point their team almost got no loses, your argument is not very persuasive.

Where did I say blue weren't the greatest balls in mega? All I said was blue were the greatest and still are the greatest thing in mega. Once again your point breaks down to nonsense. You are basically the next Vietpho, complaining about not getting golds and complaining about why certain gold moes are way better than others. Protip, a moe is only as good as the person behind the keyboard is. Anyone can have a subpar eris, but its a true player that understands what makes eris both good and bad is what separates an eris player from a truly threatening eris player. And if your gonna compare a winning team with those moes, please give me a better example cause that one you gave was extremely poor. A team doesn't simply win with certain moes, a win is comprised of multiple factors and not just certain moes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:45 am

Might as well ouka the fuck out of stella
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 am

@exoakutsu wrote:
When ppl complain about awesome blue balls with free tickets. What fucking assholes. Blues are the greatest things from that mega gara.
i wish blue ball in this gara too , i love gold condoms

well and recent gara only have cosmo regret or some extune shit , not the condoms like old days
that why they are bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:29 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
I just got Rinka Lynx BR from my 4th Anniversary Ticket!

OH YEAH! I JUST GOT A BADASS SNIPER BOT!

I think I'm gonna have fun with her.

Seriously? I tested her and she doesn't seem all that decent.

Oh, and I want the Slot Protector, too. And the event only gives us one. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:31 pm

So....after a gara roll spree (for the last 3 months), I wanted to buy a premium cosmic pack.

>Goes to shop
>Thought those were 100rt

....Nah you know what? Fak it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:40 pm

yes that thing used to be 100rt iirc
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:42 pm

I still can remember those were in a RT sale for 50rt qwq (Long time ago)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:44 pm

50%off?

sadness , the old day when they still not throwing free shit at us , so i dont even interested in this pack
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Hmmm.... I think I still had decent bots at that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:15 pm

FINALLY, my first DX coin:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:35 pm

I think I may exchange for Illumis too. Although I got school one already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:58 pm

@Shidokun wrote:
Hmmm.... I think I still had decent bots at that time.
no i not have those , i still donno about rt grinding and im just a nub free player
(still the same until these day :v)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:46 pm

You will always get more than 100rt worth of stuff from prem packs tho. Speaking of, I need to activate mine today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:46 pm

When the next 50% off of everything gon b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 am

Rolled second Stella.

Drops theory as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:16 am

@Halexander wrote:
You will always get more than 100rt worth of stuff from prem packs tho.  Speaking of, I need to activate mine today.

Thats the reason why I bought it. Since its 200RT now, thats like.... meh/okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:24 am

Oh wow, I didn't even look at the pic. I'm sure you would still get your money worth, but RIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:01 am

Rolled high mega disappointment garapon. Again.

Got another blue sphere. Again.

*sigh*

I guess i'll continue playing against an endless sea of ivis, eris, pinas and homuras while i farm for more tickets...

Also, it seems DX shop will be completely changed, better get some robots instead of harmonics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum