Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question about 'Wonder Balancer'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:09 am

Hi there, I'm sure there are many question about wonder balancer being asked already. But I want to ask some simple question, because in my case it was not going as the answer I found here. So I try to confirm it.

- I'm using Mialy Type.U and Bikini Lily Rain.
- I have both of them have Wonder Balancer installed.
- Mialy Type.U have Tough Wonder Bit installed.

First : About wonder balancer. Did it really help when you have either STR or TEC at 0? In my case, when STR is at 0, my bit have like... 10 hp and last about 12-13 seconds. But the weird part is, when I swap some BS and made her STR to 1. Her bit now have normal HP (about 100+) and last about 38-39 seconds (increase about 10 seconds from non-wonder balancer)... I think wonder balancer did NOT work when you have either STR or TEC at 0.... But the description said it will work and not apply penalty which is NOT true... or normally 0 STR bit will only work for 6-7 seconds without wonder balancer? Anyone have this information please answer me...

Second : I didn't try this on my Mialy Type.U but I tried on Bikini Lily Rain's Pursuit bit. The result of 0 STR is the same as Mialy Type.U (have very low HP and last about 10 seconds) BUT when I tuned her STR/TEC to 20/20 her bit work very well (last about 39-41 seconds). I also try 15/25 which have the same result (both HP and duration of the bit). So I think wonder balancer work that as long as the difference between STR/TEC is not differ more then 10, the penalty will not apply?

Third : Still on Bikini Lily Rain's Pursuit Bit... (I just got Maily Type.U so it a little bit hard to tune her as I wanted...). I try STR/TEC as 7/39 and the result is pretty amazing... The bit's HP is about the same (a little lower then 20/20) but the duration is 36-37 seconds!! Which is not that difference from 20/20 or 15/25.

Finally, to confirm the result of wonder balancer. I tried using Mialy Type.T (she didn't have Wonder Balancer installed). First, her STR/TEC is at 17/17 her pursuit bit have normal HP (about 50ish) and duration of 35-36 seconds. Then I set her STR/TEC as 4/37 her wonder bit have lower HP (about 30ish) and duration of 24-25 seconds.

So, I want to confirmed this on anyone who have try installed Wonder Balancer on their bots. Have you believe the description and try using 0 STR or 0 TEC? or have you feel any difference? or if some of my conclusion is wrong please let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:19 am

@homin wrote:
So, I want to confirmed this on anyone who have try installed Wonder Balancer on their bots. Have you believe the description and try using 0 STR or 0 TEC? or have you feel any difference? or if some of my conclusion is wrong please let me know Very Happy
Wonder Balancer on a bot with 0 STR or TEC doubles the duration. So if the bit lasts 5 seconds without WB, it will become 10 seconds with WB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:25 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@homin wrote:
Wonder Balancer on a bot with 0 STR or TEC doubles the duration. So if the bit lasts 5 seconds without WB, it will become 10 seconds with WB.

Did you tested that? Maybe I have to look into that myself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:26 am

Wonder balancer only reduce the penalty, not completely remove it. It also doubles the WB time of the wb time that you normally would have with 0str/tec (description).

Lets say.... wonder balancer is the middle of 0 str/tec and 1str/tec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:30 am

It's easy to tell the different when using wolfraid bit. W/o wonder balancer, it will disappear before doing anything, with wonder balancer, it will hit things before disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:36 am

Hmmm.... it really did double the wonder bit time.... But the time was only 6-7 seconds when you don't have wonder balancer installed... Soooo... The double time is 12-14 seconds only....

But when I have 1 STR or TEC the wonder bit hp is about 3 times the 0 STR/TEC one... also the duration is increased to 22-24 seconds (or longer... base on what your bit is installed...)

The thing is, why bother says having 0 STR/TEC will double the time? when if you have atleast 1 STR/TEC your wonder bit will have about 3 times the HP and duration...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:40 am

@homin wrote:
Hmmm.... it really did double the wonder bit time.... But the time was only 6-7 seconds when you don't have wonder balancer installed... Soooo... The double time is 12-14 seconds only....

But when I have 1 STR or TEC the wonder bit hp is about 3 times the 0 STR/TEC one... also the duration is increased to 22-24 seconds (or longer... base on what your bit is installed...)

The thing is, why bother says having 0 STR/TEC will double the time? when if you have atleast 1 STR/TEC your wonder bit will have about 3 times the HP and duration...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:41 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 am

@homin wrote:

@fggt wrote:
It's easy to tell the different when using wolfraid bit. W/o wonder balancer, it will disappear before doing anything, with wonder balancer, it will hit things before disappeared.

There's a huge different between keeping 1 str/tec and digging them. You have to tune high run/fly alpha tunes instead of beta ones, which will cost 5 capa x times more, you will have to tune vanilla tec/str tunes instead of high alpha ones, which will cost 1 more slot x times more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 am

@homin wrote:
The thing is, why bother says having 0 STR/TEC will double the time?
It does, does it not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:06 am

@Isdelft wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14368-wonder-balancer?highlight=wonder+balancer

cant u use search function?

@homin wrote:
Hi there, I'm sure there are many question about wonder balancer being asked already. But I want to ask some simple question, because in my case it was not going as the answer I found here. So I try to confirm it.

Do I have to answer this question?

@fggt wrote:
There's a huge different between keeping 1 str/tec and digging them. You have to tune high run/fly alpha tunes instead of beta ones, which will cost 5 capa x times more, you will have to tune vanilla tec/str tunes instead of high alpha ones, which will cost 1 more slot x times more...

So basically, most ppl will tune their STR/TEC to negative? .... But... well, some bot did come with only 2-3 TEC/STR.

@Diabolical wrote:
It does, does it not?

Yes, it does... but fggt did answer my question already... thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:35 am

@homin wrote:
@Isdelft wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14368-wonder-balancer?highlight=wonder+balancer

cant u use search function?

@homin wrote:

Do I have to answer this question?

@fggt wrote:

So basically, most ppl will tune their STR/TEC to negative? .... But... well, some bot did come with only 2-3 TEC/STR.

@Diabolical wrote:
It does, does it not?

Yes, it does... but fggt did answer my question already... thanks anyway

Not everyone and not every bots. For melee bots, some keep str/tec for antihomo bit or such, some dont and use wolfraid with wonder balancer for example. Arts usually dont need bit except some with unique bits...

Tl;dr Personal preference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about 'Wonder Balancer'   

Back to top Go down

Question about 'Wonder Balancer'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum