Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 2:28 pm

i've done my research and it took me two days of messing with the calculator to make this

when she's done:

How she currently is:

this build is based off what i have at hand at the moment and it has worked pretty well for me so far in both style and functionality. and yes i do have the swallow beam gun at hand. i won it in a gachapon the other day and though it says it's a missile it seems to function more as a substitute for a rifle/bazooka hybrid.
suggestions are needed for the tunes and carts but for equipment wise i dont really plan on anything new unless it's already at hand

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Personally I would replace boomerang axe with something, most of the time she's better off just shooting from a long distance. If possible you might want to replace one of the cartigages with moving burst, she does significantly more damage

Last edited by HolyWhite on Sat May 30, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rewording post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 3:50 pm

HolyWhite wrote:
Personally I would replace boomerang axe with something, most of the time she's better off just shooting from a long distance.
handy magnum?

a fix of sorts:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 5:36 pm

I can suggest a build if you tell me the amount of slots you have on each part and notable weapons. Also, I'm not too sure about float dash. I'm not gonna condemn it because I don't know much about it, but personally I think it's a bad idea to fly low with all those Melee and op arts around.I would take quick land/jump/boost over it.

Last edited by HolyWhite on Sat May 30, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't notice something before)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 6:58 pm

every part is a single slot except for the boosters and the weapons which are either single or double depending on what i put on. and there's really not much room for error thanks in part to the very low capacity that forces me to get all six capa carts givving me 1225 up to cost to work with if i dont get a capacity tune as well.

also other than the swallow beam gun ive described almost everything is either taken from the item shop or whatever i found. picked up an ace booster recently that's a single slot but the cybersonic one i had in the first build is nicer looking and has two slots

blead wrote:
Please do not double post. Use "edit" button on the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 7:49 pm

If I wanted a no-protector build, I'd do something like
Spoiler:

If not, then probably
Spoiler:

I'm not an adept of the "40 tec/str or gtfo" thing, so I don't really mind not getting 40 in most cases, exception being with high force weapons.

Keep in mind that if you're dumping str below 1, your wonderbits will be nearly useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 8:21 pm

there's a bit of a problem with those cartrige lineups considering one can only have 10 max and your suggest 11. otherwise i think ill try something based off the first one

i agree with this statement wrote:
I'm not an adept of the "40 tec/str or gtfo" thing, so I don't really mind not getting 40 in most cases, exception being with high force weapons.
i actually had ideas for a build that didn't compromise any of the other stats and was having a hard time trying to figure out how others got 40tec 31 fly with just a single slot per part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Oh, it's not wrong, it's 'cuz there's some cartridges you can get as items to use and they function as extra cartridges.

You can get Air Loop and Accele Roll items for 7 days in clan coin shop. You just need to find a clan to participate in the clan war. Getting them is not a must, but I'd say they help a lot when you want to chase someone or run away/dodge bullets.

Last edited by Irvinning on Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Aquila Girl

[Parts]
BD: Aquila Girl BD
 : Dual Beam Bit
 LG: Aquila Girl LG [High Tech Alpha]
  BS: Aquila Girl BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 HD: Aquila Girl HD [High Tech Beta]
  HDAC: Big Red Ribbon [High Tech Beta]
  FCAC: Intelli Blue [High Boost Beta]
 BS: Cybersonic BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 AM: Aquila Girl AM [High Boost Beta]
  WP: Viper Shield [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 AM: Aquila Girl AM [High Boost Beta]
  WP: Swallow Beam Gun [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1225
CAPA: 1225
HP: 411
STR: -10
TEC: 38
WLK: 4
FLY: 36
TGH: 10

LEVEL: 10

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Enhance Internal Weapon×2
Quick Jump
Moving Burst

[Material]
Fudara Cosmos×14
Red Chip×95
Yellow Chip×35
Green Chip×10
Stabilizer×55
Turbo Charger×35
Drum Magazine×21
Guide Circuit×41

This is what I got with viper shield, but the guy before me was right, you might want to put some of the points in tech to tgh, the last time her blaster damage increases is at 33tec and her swallow gun at 34 but the damage increase on the swallow gun isn't as significant as the blaster because the blaster does multiple shots. They both only increase by a point or two when they do, so if possible you might want to switch out the beam gun with a wep with higher force if you want more damage

If you click on the sub or main wep you can see the damage it deals corresponding to how much of a stat you have if you look at the two str/tech charts at the bottom of the cosmic calc. Thought it might be a bit unresponsive depending on the device your using (I.e iPad)

Last edited by HolyWhite on Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 9:11 pm

HolyWhite wrote:

This is what I got with viper shield, but the guy before me was right, you might want to put some of the points in tech to tgh, the last time her blaster damage increases is at 33tec and her swallow gun at 34 but the damage increase on the swallow gun isn't as significant as the blaster because the blaster does multiple shots. They both only increase by a point or two when they do, so if possible you might want to switch out the beam gun with a wep with higher force if you want more damage

for more force without compromising the cost and range i got beam rifle(1 slot), mini zooka(3 slot), and little star gun(1 slot).

for equal substitute is wide beam gun(3 slot) and musket (1 slot)

anything else that's better force wise that i have is too damn expensive to pickup or no different range than the ranged mele

one thing ive noticed about the homing blaster is that though it says 450 ammo it's really only 90 since it uses 5 ammo per shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 9:21 pm

I think mini bazooka is fine, it's good against opposing air types, but try to remember to switch back to your homing if it's getting annoying to hit them or if you go against land types, if you just want to focus on land types then you can probably keep your swallow beamgun, it does have a nice hit box when it hits ground. Rifles for the most part are actually quite difficult to hit unless you put a lot of practice into it or if they are fairly close or big.  The lag that is always present also makes it harder.

Honestly, I wouldnt really bother with other weapons and just get shields until you can get your hands on something substantially good, her blaster is already one of the better weapons, cept that it runs out of ammo really quickly

Last edited by blead on Sun May 31, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add rifles sentences. [posts merged])
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 9:23 pm

The Enhance Internal Weapon (x2) makes the ammo jump to 750 and speed to 380.

I have no idea how that swallow beam gun works, so I can't really say anything about it, but if you were to change it, a mini zook could be nice for fighting other airs (but takes away 2 fly, which you would end up having to sacrifice Tech for) or a handy mag for farming trees once your blaster ammo goes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Hmm, now that I think about it, I haven't actually use the beam gun in a real match. You mentioned that it said that it was some sort of missile, so maybe it does extra damage like the mini zoom agaisnt air types
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Irvinning wrote:
The Enhance Internal Weapon (x2) makes the ammo jump to 750 and speed to 380.

I have no idea how that swallow beam gun works, so I can't really say anything about it, but if you were to change it, a mini zook could be nice for fighting other airs (but takes away 2 fly, which you would end up having to sacrifice Tech for) or a handy mag for farming trees once your blaster ammo goes out.
the swallow beam gun is basically a rifle/zooka hybrid of sorts that bounce off the ground and sorta homes in on the nearest unit. it works really well against ground units in this regard but otherwise it's more or less a rifle of sorts and lets me reserve the homing blaster for airtypes that i can't aim for shit at
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 9:48 pm

So, I tried it out and I think prefer using the blaster more, it does home better to a certain extent than the blaster, but the blaster does a lot more damage. I guess try using the beamgun when you see those really jumpy melees, or laggy ones, otherwise use the blaster. Or get moving burst and just go ham on everything you see

Last edited by HolyWhite on Sat May 30, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving burst.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Unless you plan on using both together with moving burst, I'd just stick to one of the 2 options I mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sat May 30, 2015 11:59 pm

here's something similar to what i had before but the calc breaks on dual stats for some reason
zero compromise build for breakpoints:

40 tec or gtfo build:

will this work?:

blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyWhite

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sun May 31, 2015 1:27 am

I'm not sure why you want to keep float dash around on a air type on Aquila, generally you want to stay high and float dash screws quite a bit with your aiming anyway. And you have accel roll already

If your ok with not having a bit, try tuning tec to 33, fly to 34 or 38. (Break points) and put the rest on tgh. Don't bother with force tunes since it's fairly unless on weps with low base damage

Last edited by HolyWhite on Sun May 31, 2015 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkle-Cola
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Sun May 31, 2015 12:42 pm

HolyWhite wrote:
If your ok with not having a bit, try tuning tec to 33, fly to 34 or 38. (Break points) and put the rest on tgh. Don't bother with force tunes since it's fairly unless on weps with low base damage
i am using a bit. dual beam bits to be exact.

now it's looking something like this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:07 pm

While I do agree that it's nice making good tunes for a bot (aka not doing most +1 tunes), I'd really recommend you to take it easy, especially since it's kind of a starter 1s bot. So unless you REALLY like her, doing easier tunes should be better. With all the events lately, you'll get lots of nice bots, so saving up for them is not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think   

Back to top Go down

gonna tune me an aquilla. what do y'all think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion