Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kanna build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4510
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Kanna build   Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Spoiler:
 

welp!



Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
duckov
Anime Addict
avatar

Male Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-05-07
Age : 23
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Fri May 29, 2015 12:29 am

more beta tunes pump more hp \o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4510
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Sun May 31, 2015 3:36 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-04-06
Location : The land of Nether

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Sun May 31, 2015 5:55 am

Isnt sword guard an essential cart to choose for every melee bot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8403
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Sun May 31, 2015 6:05 am

No, it's not. The point of melee is to kill ranged units(artillery, supports, gunner lands) most of which don't have melee attacks, so why would sword guard be essential?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Sun May 31, 2015 6:37 am

Normally you avoid fighting other melee with a melee, unless your bot has smth like powerless or shock, or indopower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1440
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 24
Location : Inside chibi house and hug my lovely chibi crim.

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Sun May 31, 2015 7:30 am

remember indo warping mele every where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4510
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Sun May 31, 2015 2:23 pm

@Shidokun wrote:
Isnt sword guard an essential cart to choose for every melee bot?

No, it isn't, and I prefer pick Broad Radar to cover the lack of Boost Run...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AlexParis
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:29 am

Since this thread isn't old, I thought of asking advices about kanna here.

is32enough?:
 

(Will try to ex tune her to reach 505~more HP, plus 100 more from Armor Drive and +5*x from medals and great success core tunes)

-Why 32 TGH?
Because in this way she can resist more when striking in the enemy support spot (I wanted to tune  more, but i had to reach 40Str and assault step breakpoint)

-34 WLK for the Assault Step Breakpoint

-Blast Guard because fuck explosions (Was it 50% less damage from the splash damage of the projectile?)



I'm not pretty sure about the double gladiator tune since (Base Stats: 70Speed/70Range. x2 Gladiator: 77Speed/77Range), so I was thinking about switching with x1Grappler+x1GreatGrapplerAlpha (63Speed/70Range, 36 Force, base Force is 32)



Core tune ups:
-Crimson Crusader
-Wonder Balancer-Critical Attack-Burning Runner
-Back Protect-Quick Recovery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duckov
Anime Addict
avatar

Male Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-05-07
Age : 23
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:52 am

tbh her meele is just terribad with 2x glad u wont get any land hoppers maybey supports but u get shit on before u even get to them QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
souldrace
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:27 pm

@duckov wrote:
tbh her meele is just terribad with 2x glad u wont get any land hoppers maybey supports but u get shit on before u even get to them QQ

thats why you use the shield to get in close.
trust me i have seen and done shield abuse when getting other lands making it harder for them to kill my kanna and ended up killing them instead but timing is important with kanna.

kanna melee is ok increase its range a bit and you can be a threat.
but granted kanna was build for 1 on 1 battles, so 1 on group fights is suicide(even though i do it anyway, i blame my luck i get out alive)

even though the ista shield last for like 1sec or so thats all you need to get the job done, granted if she is fully tune with all slots added.

case in point: if tuned/core/driven right she can even beat op bots that are tuned/core/driven, but skill must be priority.
thats just my 2 cents. Very Happy


Last edited by souldrace on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4510
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:02 pm

@AlexParis wrote:
Since this thread isn't old, I thought of asking advices about kanna here.

is32enough?:
 

(Will try to ex tune her to reach 505~more HP, plus 100 more from Armor Drive and +5*x from medals and great success core tunes)

-Why 32 TGH?
Because in this way she can resist more when striking in the enemy support spot (I wanted to tune  more, but i had to reach 40Str and assault step breakpoint)

-34 WLK for the Assault Step Breakpoint

-Blast Guard because fuck explosions (Was it 50% less damage from the splash damage of the projectile?)



I'm not pretty sure about the double gladiator tune since (Base Stats: 70Speed/70Range. x2 Gladiator: 77Speed/77Range), so I was thinking about switching with x1Grappler+x1GreatGrapplerAlpha (63Speed/70Range, 36 Force, base Force is 32)



Core tune ups:
-Crimson Crusader
-Wonder Balancer-Critical Attack-Burning Runner
-Back Protect-Quick Recovery

TGH alone will not save you, it just will make you a bit harder to stun, nothing else,
if you wanna more resistence so just pump more HP, also, more than 2 gladiators will
be nice if you can, and try for 38 WLK...

I have an Sylvia Paladin with 40 TGH, but it just works because its a full tank build, with 800hp,
dual guard carts and stun regain, and I just did it cuz she has a fucking high base TGH...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kanna build   

Back to top Go down
 
Kanna build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion