Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Thu May 14, 2015 9:06 pm

I have 3 questions:

1. Why is Bikini Lily BF a LND? What does she win from this? I have one, but left it at lv 0 in my garage. She doesn't look specially useful but i do not have enough knowledge about robots with a type different than their original one to call her bad.

2. Ion SNOWY. Can her ice bazooka REALLY freeze? I casually heard in arena she is good and can actually freeze robots like aila's wolf attack, but i doubt it. I have it at lv 0 and after test it in arena it doesn't look like it can really freeze anything. Her only good point seems to be increase regina winberrl healing field effects. (dunno by how much, is it noticeable?)

3. Im looking for a weird AIR robot/part/weapon that does an interesting attack. It can launch 2 small robot things that go near your character, follow your movements, and shoot some kind of beam/shock bullet attack. I was wondering what piece/robot is. It is incredibly popular in non-5.0 rooms because it seems you don't need to aim at all and can attack from far away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 3:50 am

@1: she's getting faster and uses an Estes gun (I think that bullet property is exclusive to LNDs). The gara featuring her had 3 other bots with diferent types (Rouche as sup, Persenachia as ART and Illumis as AIR).

@3: You saw the ULTIMATE crutch in this game. The robot called Crytas comes with 2 remote bullet AM parts (those aren't vey strong), a BS part (this is doing dmg) and LG parts that feature a subweapon version of these attacks. The parts were so dumb that CS changed them 1 or 2 weeks aster first release (they do less dmg i overranged). They also have a steal boost attack. Popular set ups seem to include the BS and Armada AM2, or the BS+AM and a core/handheld weapons. People used to use the part on Baltheon. I think I saw the BS part on a rosso a few days ago to.

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Fri May 15, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyatmika12
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 3:53 am

1. she is a lnd which is better in mobility than art and a lnd gunner on top of that, thus annoyingly shoot people with estes gun which deals alot of dmg to other lnd bots while jumping furiously
2.no idea
3.it's called pursuit bit. some bots have it as their default WB. some bots that i know that has this type of bit as their default WB is most mialy,Hiverion,Shadow Kinesis. there's lot more though. if you got a part that has "Pursuit" subweapon, it won't work unless you got a matching WB for that pursuit which is usually only found on the original BD of that bot part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 4:00 am

About Ion Snowy, and correct me if im wrong, what freeze/slow down targets is her sub weapon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 6:51 am

1)she can play more aggressive
now she can play at front/middle line not like her art variant that can play at middle/back line
and her estes gun have high stun rate , and not mess by anti-homing(psygun+estesgun)

2)i donno , w8 for winty the indoslasher lordking for answer since i not have her (i want one too)
[i guess you need to refill her water first , i donno]

3) just a step ahead for you to become crutchlord
those thing called remote weapons , these thing are not interesting at all
this is one of cs mistake , something like this shouldn't exist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 10:23 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
@1: she's getting faster and uses an Estes gun (I think that bullet property is exclusive to LNDs). The gara featuring her had 3 other bots with diferent types (Rouche as sup, Persenachia as ART and Illumis as AIR).

So...basically a LND with built-in homing beam attack?

Is that what the Estes gun are or is it something more?

Isdelft wrote:

3) just a step ahead for you to become crutchlord
those thing called remote weapons , these thing are not interesting at all
this is one of cs mistake , something like this shouldn't exist

What's a "cruthlord"?

And yes, i noticed it is a mistake of CS, those things guarantee a 1st place in the room with 10 kills and 0 deaths. Unless i test these weapons i cannot find any flaw to them.

Its simply impossible to aim because you'll be stunned/shocked all the time, losing big amounts of HP.

Zwiebel Force wrote:

@3: You saw the ULTIMATE crutch in this game. The robot called Crytas comes with 2 remote bullet AM parts (those aren't vey strong), a BS part (this is doing dmg) and LG parts that feature a subweapon version of these attacks. The parts were so dumb that CS changed them 1 or 2 weeks aster first release (they do less dmg i overranged). They also have a steal boost attack. Popular set ups seem to include the BS and Armada AM2, or the BS+AM and a core/handheld weapons. People used to use the part on Baltheon. I think I saw the BS part on a rosso a few days ago to.

Crytas huh?

I wonder if CS will re-release it soon. Looks like an incredibly powerful AIR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 10:48 am

I think Estes Guns normally deal shell dmg. Their bullet properties allow them to hit, even if they come in contact with a melee hit. A long time ago melee bullets could cut down pretty much any incoming bullet. This was changed and now the dmg is only reduced to 50 % meaning that the estes bullet mechanic is less important now. I still dislike the stunrate D:<

It was re-released several times already (it's actually a silver from Bastagant Garapon).

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2248

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 am

Estesguns do shell damage (the damage it does cannot be reduced by melee attacks from your targets) But since it has pysgun properties, it can track very fast targets while ignoring anti-homing abilities.

Crutchlord is like able to fag while staying in the back of your team. Well, more like doing cheap pot shots at your target while not being in the frontlines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 11:46 am

they all eat dust in my subgarage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 5:26 pm

someone01 wrote:
2. Ion SNOWY. Can her ice bazooka REALLY freeze? I casually heard in arena she is good and can actually freeze robots like aila's wolf attack, but i doubt it. I have it at lv 0 and after test it in arena it doesn't look like it can really freeze anything. Her only good point seems to be increase regina winberrl healing field effects. (dunno by how much, is it noticeable?)

Supernova wrote:
About Ion Snowy, and correct me if im wrong, what freeze/slow down targets is her sub weapon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Estesguns do shell damage (the damage it does cannot be reduced by melee attacks from your targets) But since it has pysgun properties, it can track very fast targets while ignoring anti-homing abilities.

Bikini Lily BF's "Estes Psygun" weapon isn't actually a psygun. It is in fact completely vulnerable to antihoming, and at the same time, it doesn't actually home in. They spread out to a fixed distance, then redirect their aim *once*, and then fly straight from there.

One point yet to be mentioned is that Estes projectiles ignore allies. Since the system for outright blocking projectiles was thankfully removed, the melee-full-power effect is less important, and so this is actually the more desirable trait, especially for a rapid gunner type. There's a number of other LND gunnery weapons that have this (all pierceguns of course, also most light shoot type guns), but it's not present on every gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Fri May 15, 2015 6:05 pm

2:
no, it doesn't freeze.
her psyslicer subweapon has a GV knockup.
under water buff her bazooka has a massive AoE, and you can manually aim it to throw it long ranges and hit healgroups.
it's a difficult weapon to use, especially if you're going to use it only a few times a match.
Snowy is a very good ion core, with her subweapon and the ability to remove the watering can(regina is used so little these this interaction is really useful) to get more capacity. If you have other ions, you can switch her gun out for theirs. The piercegun weapon(found in thanks gara) is the all-around best weapon, while her ice flower is an improved version of the water grenade(found on shop ion).

crystas parts:
actually not that good against fast moving targets.
not good against anti-homing.
remote weapons in general are mainly good for farming points from a long range who aren't paying attention or simply don't care.
There was a time they were a lot better, to the point that one week after the release of crystas, CS nerfed ALL homing weapons, even ones that were impossible to be abused in the same way(subweapons with homing properties) and then later un-nerfed a bunch that the abuse did not apply to.
These days pure homing weapon setups are basically jokes in real rooms. They'll be annoying but they aren't good at confirming kills and there's so many better things to use on alpha airs, like steel burn arms or armada arms. Builds will usually include 1 or 2 crystas boosters for damage, but won't be abusing the old overrange techniques simply because the damage they put out isn't worth it in comparison to stronger builds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Sat May 16, 2015 10:06 am

About Ion's buff for regina, it makes her repair field give clearance as well, but the healing power is not increased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Sat May 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Back in the day this combo was a godsend but you can get clearance from Trinitias for better heals anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Sat May 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Back in the day this combo was a godsend but you can get clearance from Trinitias for better heals anyways

And yet nobody ever pulled it off, because Ion was busy hopping around, spaming her apparently OP supersoccer, while that untuned Regina charged her repair bit :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Sat May 16, 2015 2:14 pm

Kuzuha wrote:

Crutchlord is like able to fag while staying in the back of your team. Well, more like doing cheap pot shots at your target while not being in the frontlines.
They're not true Psyguns, they're just homing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   Sat May 16, 2015 2:32 pm

plenty of people pulled it off in clan fight.
eventually reginas just used watering can.
then bubbles arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.   

Back to top Go down

About Bikini Lily BF, Ion SNOWY and an unknown AIR.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum