Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dracken Build Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zetadon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 5:39 am

Ok so I got a Dracken from the DX coin shop, I want to tune him but I'm having trouble deciding what would be better here. So basically my entire plan is to get his STR to 40 for sure but where I'm having the issue is to either go with high TGH or high WLK, I honestly don't know which stat would better to raise. Would it be viable for me to get something like over the thirties in TGH? or would WLK be better to increase over TGH? Looking at the old guides from some 2011 posts I saw on these forums, some people had his TGH at 37 and STR at 40 but with only 16 WLK. I would like to hear opinions on what would be better for Dracken in the long run.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm planning on having him as a "I'M GOIN IN GUISE" bot.

Last edited by zetadon on Sat May 09, 2015 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention the style I was susing.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 5:51 am

that was a different time.

such builds were also probably a bad idea, too.

40 str
then build for wlk
you can go negative tec.

i'd go for 40 str / x tec / 37 wlk / 2 fly / 15 tgh

37 wlk / 2 fly is a boost run break point
37 wlk is a sway breakpoint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetadon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 6:01 am

@Relict? wrote:
that was a different time.

such builds were also probably a bad idea, too.

40 str
then build for wlk
you can go negative tec.

i'd go for 40 str / x tec / 37 wlk / 2 fly / 15 tgh

37 wlk / 2 fly is a boost run break point
37 wlk is a sway breakpoint

Hmm this sounds promising, I figured more walk would be cool but wasn't sure if I needed  the TGH to keep myself from getting stunned by other things.

Edit: For his axe would gladiator be essential? I was thinking of putting High Glad's for all three of the slots but wasn't sure actually. Also I'm guessing 0 TEC means that Aura only lasts for like 15 seconds or so?

Last edited by zetadon on Sat May 09, 2015 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : In some other dimension I probably remember to type everything I need to type.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 6:26 am

He's not a diving bot, by the way, so play him sneaky like. He doesn't get innate guards like most modern melee.

Never tried gladiator tunes on him (I only have the 1s Dracken but that'll probably change after I get some more coins), but I highly doubt you'll need to put 3 HGlads. I was going to go with several Grappler tunes, myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetadon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Makes sense that he isn't a dive bot, I have a Connie Sheriff who is tuned for shooting runs and nothing more, from the sounds of it, Dracken is a good melee bot but should not engage in a fight with to many bots at once. Also Judging from what grappler does, it may be viable for me to get some grap tunes instead. I am relatively new to tuning (again the only thing I've tuned is a Connie Sheriff), but I can see some of the older bots like Dracken need to be tuned differently than the new bots. Looks like I need to find a at least a 2 slotted accessory too. Also thank you Relict for all your opinions so far, they are indeed helping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1893

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 3:42 pm

I'd probably suggest EX Powerless on him, as to give him a better chance against other Melee robots (and more HP too). That's what I'm doing with my Dracken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11113

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Idk why a bot like Dracken would even want to engage other melees, or why you wouldn't use his main weapon to stun people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetadon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Quote :
I'd probably suggest EX Powerless on him, as to give him a better chance against other Melee robots (and more HP too). That's what I'm doing with my Dracken.

Hmm I forgot about powerless tunes I'll have to see about those too.

Quote :
Idk why a bot like Dracken would even want to engage other melees, or why you wouldn't use his main weapon to stun people.

Not to sound stupid or anything but his main weapon stuns? Like you mean the axe or his ranged weapon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2897

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 9:34 pm

The wave fired by the axe has melee properties. That means the projectile deals melee damage and stuns like a melee weapon would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetadon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   Sat May 09, 2015 11:51 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
The wave fired by the axe has melee properties. That means the projectile deals melee damage and stuns like a melee weapon would.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see, Awesome then, I think with everything I just learned I know how I will tune him now. Thanks everyone for your opinions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracken Build Questions   

Back to top Go down

Dracken Build Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum