Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need some hints >_>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rob26
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: I need some hints >_>   Sun May 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Well... the past days i was around this place reading mostly the build topics but i dont understand many things there, maybe its because they are for advanced robots/parts... i still have low so its almost useless... anyway! i want to know what kind of machines and weapons are the best to get started.
For now im good at ranged combat, but those weapons run out of ammo... or at least i tought that until i found the boomerang type weapon.

As promised in my first post, here are my current robots, the first 3 my starters, and the best for now.

Does the last one change to fighter type? for what it looks and the little information i think yes but havent used it yet..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7865

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Sun May 03, 2015 5:03 pm

You chose good starters, nice job.

Here's what I would do:

Hound Dog:
Buy a bigger sword (At least a Broad Sword, but Great/Ogre Swords are better if you can afford them) for more base melee damage alongside the tonfas on his arms. You can find all 3 of those here:

After that he should be fine. If you want a gun on him though that's perfectly fine as well for chipping damage. Drum Guns, Accelerated Guns, or Pierce Guns are all semi-low costing guns with good efficiency and are all UC. If you're willing to invest Rt go ahead and buy either any Gatling or even a Raid Rifle. Alternatively you can try rolling the Super UC Garapon (500 UC per roll) to try and get a Scout Rifle which is just as good as the others and comes in 2s form.

(0s, 1s, 2s, and 3s refer to the number of "slots" on a robot's part. These can be fitted with tunes that improve the performance of the bot depending on the tune done. Obviously the more slots you have the more valuable it is because it can fit more tunes)

Finally for level up cartridges, I would pick:

All 6 of his +Capacity carts (Green ones)
Sword Guard (You already have that)
Blast Guard
Boost Run
Sway

---

Amateus:
Remove his Arm that can't equip a gun. It's a pretty bad arm and there are a lot of guns that can replace it if you replace his arm. After that do Legion Rooms like you have been to get both a Cluster Gun and Blast Bazooka. Stick those on him. All 3 of the weapons (Including his core weapon) can either be fired at the same time, or you can alternate between the cluster gun and blast bazooka for long range vs short range fights against airs.

For carts I would do:
All 5 of his +Capacity carts
Beam Guard
Blast Guard
Short Boost
Quick Land
Moving Burst

---

Brickgale:
That build is completely fine for your rank. You may want to look into finding a Double Beam Machine Gun to replace the normal Beam Gun if you want more DPS while sacrificing range, but then you have the sword so you can just melee things if they get too close for comfort (Which by the way that blade is a great AIR melee weapon at low ranks)

For cartridges:
All 6 of his capacity carts
Beam Guard
Float Dash
Quick Boost
Quick Land

---

Beezle A:
This bot is mostly a low-cost harassment bot. the most basic setup is to give her a Wide Beam Gun and a Viper Shield and just shoot at whatever until you die. If you try to use it competitively it won't work out very well so use it as sort of a "buffer bot" while your other two bots are repairing after they die.

---

Mach Knight:
See Beezle A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rob26
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Sun May 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks :3 and about the rt, im not going to buy it... first because the UC its easy to get, while doing the quest and battles i got around 14k <.< and second because i never spend money in games.

About the blade of the HD, i tought the starter one was small... still, insead of a metal sword, i bought one beam for 1200 (or so ._.)... i tought its power was best. The other kind of melee weapon that i liked, where the axe type.

About Amateus the arm weapon, at the start i was confused for it XD im going to look for a good arm later. The detail i found by accident, was the all weapons attack with both shot buttons pressed, its pretty impresive, but in my firstplay i think the core weapon was off, maybe was because i got another weapon equiped?... after that i tried to do it with a blade (for a combo or something) and didnt work, fail.

The range of the BG doesnt matter much to me, i used it to rush... it have a good speed, mobily and fly rate. I equiped the sword only to defeat the land types, they cant fly so they are easy targets >.>

The bee and the other, i just bought them because... dunno why XD maybe because they where cheap... btw, i was thinking in buy one that looks like a samurai, i think the price was 12k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7865

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Not spending money on this game is really, really hard to do because when you finish the beginner stuff and move on to what everyone else does you will rapidly find out no one will give a flying fuck if you're new or not and completely murder you in no time flat.

Despite that there are numerous ways to attain free Rt in the game but it's very time consuming and getting by on just UC alone takes a long time to rack up anything that will survive.

It's really hard to say that but that's how Cosmic Break is and will be until it shuts down.

ALTERNATIVELY there is a new version of Cosmic Break out (Cosmic Break 2) which is currently only in JP format. If you don't mind not being able to read anything, you should check it out and give it a try, it's much more newbie friendly right now with it's slower paced combat.

http://cosmicbreak2.cyberstep.jp/landing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Sun May 03, 2015 11:17 pm

well you doing good with astral suggest

but let me add something too

if you looking for more bots

back in my day i use accel saber , it have 2 head slot (so thats mean you can tune it more easier)
with shield and ballista shooter (but sadly now accel saber cant use in beginner room anymore)

and Crimrose , why they have 2 in shop? and whats good about them

normal crimrose(7K uc)

she is very first bot that still usable in this meta (when you leveling her to 10 and promote to seraph) with non-lock parts , you can change arms , legs for something better

crimrose HD(100K uc)

newer crimrose  , she have locked parts , so it harder to tune , but she can access free custom air dash action (accel roll, air loop) and it very useful

Seraph promotion
both crimrose can promote to seraph at certain level
normal crimrose can promote to seraph when level 8-10 (but promote when lv 10 still the best)
crimrose HD can promote to seraph HD when level 10
(seraph HD cant used in beginner rules , but she one of free powerful unit in the game)
how?
normal seraph promotion can buy with 100K uc in shop or from Super UC garapon(rare)
[there is seraph promotion sp too , but that gives you locked parts normal seraph , thats not good]

HD seraph promotion from curtain uc gara and for some event gara

*i will call Super UC garapon as suc now

and for the weapon choice
melee weapon
-evil halberd

this thing can find as arena loot or arcantrus loot , so you can get it without spend any rt
with good damage and good tracking

range weapon
-ballista shooter

i like it specially afro  > you can get it from suc

-aqua parasol : this universal railgun for everyone , sadly you cant use it in beginner rules > you can get it via maple coin shop for 50 coins
-limited plasma gun(airs only) : the upgraded beamgun  Twisted Evil > you can find this as loot everywhere
-wide beam gun : the beamgun that have wider hitbox > from suc
-handy bazooka : just handy like a name Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  > from shop/suc

i think thats all i can recall for now , have fun with this game What a Face What a Face What a Face

PS.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 1:11 am

don't forget you can also convert UC > RT for better stuff.
now we got dark jikun hu + cloe + ilumis for best starter in the shop cost 100RT, or try risking 1x roll garapon that doen't gurenteed to get good stuff

do not buy RINKA shop version she has weaker rifle than garapon version you can call it fake too, shop venesa also weak.

and also we got card collecting event for freebies reward such like free garapon roll / UC and RT / drive's & free material's for tuning. this event can improve you drastically.

for basic starter stuff try :
1. UC piersgun + accel saber also good for starter.
2. Seraph crimrose ( non HD ) with Balista shooter.
3. Crimrose HD with Evil Harbert.
4. Frog lander + handy bazoka / bazoka + buckler.
5. Accel saber + Negatron Rifle.
6. Destructor + Titan bazoka / large bazoka.

balista shooter + Negatron rifle + handy bazoka + large and titan bazoka come from super UC garapon 20x roll this stuff really easy to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rob26
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 am

Astral_Dono: I played some games in japanese before, besides the quests/missions/orders (i can look for guides) its all test and error. I searched it yesterday because was a google suggestion, and there was something interesant the Payment system (maybe...?) this means you get a real money reward once you reach one of the ranks/level? O.o

Isdelft: Im trying to avoid the moe girls because i dont like them at all (reminds me of infinite stratos .-.), still if they are strong units i could play with them... so was Crimrose 7k (looks best) and look for Lily drop, roger that. Accel saber was a cool looking unit and got 2 high stats, one was walk but i dont remember the other... i wanted to have it anyway XD. I want to have a limit remover, its a good item :3.

+RedCobra+: Like the other things, i just found the option to change UC for rt while looking for weapons and parts in the shop XD. The frog lander... isnt a bit weak? i think yesterday i destroyed some with the beam saber ._. . The Destructor was another unit i liked.

Guys thanks for the replys, now i have a bit more of knowledge... still i have some troubles XD for example, i got troubles with the Amateus arm... i dont have a remplace for it D: and when i went to the parts option in the shop, the ones for my main robots where for RT, the UC ones for the bee and Match Knight... so the parts sold there are for the robots i "unlocked"?

Also i tried the option of "junk" with the bee (#1 test unit XD) the parts are stored, so if i can do that with a M size robot, i could swich parts later right? if its that way i could solve the arm trouble...

And talking about that, i noticed that the little gale got a beam gun in one arm! there is a way i can equip another piece like that in the disarmed arm?

Edit: i forgot to add that i bought a weapon cargo, some bazookas, beam guns, the great sword and one or two spears Deal with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 am

There is also a friend ticket event going where you can roll some pretty decent stuff, although 1s. You could friend request a bunch of people and hope for tickets. Flapjack is in there and I crutched an alt through card campaigns on him, flap is pretty easy to tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 12:00 pm

if you still not find good ams for your amateus , accel saber am is a good choice too , since they give you 3 tec

for junk option , yes you can get every part of them back , but if they have locked parts bond with the core , and when you rebuild it again it will comeback with same as first you obtained slot
(this thing can be use by something called called pretuning)
but why you just not unequipped it :v
*dont forget if you junk bots all of level and tunes in lock parts gone poof

if you wanted invested rt for something in shop , i suggest you wait till they sell rt items 50% off , they will cheaper this way [like summersales or something](if you still playing and survived in this meta :v )

for uc unit in shop i suggest more
-blaze baron , you set yourself on fire and with this you will move faster
(or you just trade dx coin with that blaze baron ff , thats comes with his blaze sword)
-Maxis , and art with a railgun , the railgun itself is not tuneable , so you can focus with the stats
(his railgun can upgrade with Enchant Internal Weapon[EIW]) , but the railgun is too tricky , you might need to practice to shoot
-thorla,lazflame , these two for her Legs , they have good stats and give you more bs slot
or you can build around them
*laz lg for S-M Sized, thorla lg for M-L Sized

for dx coins unit (the event that currently running , if you complete , you will get total of 3 coins)
-as i mention before , blaze baron ff
-harrier accel , this bot have good weapon setup , you can either go with only core weapon path , or burst path AND IT USABLE IN DA BEGINNER RULES
-vanguard lancer , oh i missed old days :v , this bot comes with huge lance and self-buff called powergain , thats make you hit harder and no more speed penalty from weapon tunes

*yes , froglander is not strong , but comes with low cost , you can make something so-called suicide build :v
**crimrose is not strong compare to recently units , but she can still survived within this meta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Also, CS has been having a lot of events in CB. Some (or most) of which requires that you to be in the top 10 or be Game Warrior, Best Sup, etc to get special cards which can be used to buy/roll for new bots/moes. This may be difficult at your level at the moment, but you should still be able to obtain some of the special cards even if you're on the losing side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Play legion wars until you finish Level 6 order and get a Thanks Ticket(To roll Thanks Ticket Garapon). And you're lucky cause there is a friendship reward campaign that is currently running Make friend, play arena, get tickets. Roll friendship garapon.
And there is also a card campaign running. Check Cosmic Break English Events and Updates section for details. You can get some free ticket just by participating in union wars.
For UC shop bot aim for captain sunny and killica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duckov
Anime Addict

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 5:51 pm

look around forum there is code wchich give ex tunes :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11113

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Mon May 04, 2015 6:04 pm

CBTHANKS = EX Mats I think.
COSMICBAR01 = Chibinitium

I don't know if accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rob26
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Tue May 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Ok, i just got 2 new units today with the friend ticket thing... "Aila" the frozen wolf (?) with her s size, cold blood and many weapons. And this one:

(i took a pic of this unit with the cam. of my other pc just to speed up the things)
this one looks good, its art. type and its worth 40rt in the shop.

Edit: i forgot to add something, with the daily login reward i got this item:

Another signal that i NEED to get one Crimson moe XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 pm

@rob26 wrote:
Ok, i just got 2 new units today with the friend ticket thing... "Aila" the frozen wolf (?) with her s size, cold blood and many weapons. And this one:
(i took a pic of this unit with the cam. of my other pc just to speed up the things)
this one looks good, its art. type and its worth 40rt in the shop.

Edit: i forgot to add something, with the daily login reward i got this item:

Another signal that i NEED to get one Crimson moe XD.

Melee bots are somewhat difficult to tune because they are resource intensive, so I'm not sure if you want to approach Aila yet.

Out of the options you have available to you at the moment, I would suggest leveling up a Crimrose to 10 to promote it, then run either a dual Evil Halberd or Aqua Parasol build (available in coin shop for free). People will more than likely be willing to sell or give away 0s Evil Halberds to you if you need them. Additionally, prioritize your monthly UC->RT conversion (at least for the first 30 RT).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Tue May 05, 2015 6:20 pm

that newbie luck .....

grats , you save a lot of uc for that promotion

and you can move that dugdriver arms to your amateus too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rob26
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Thu May 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Another day, another post... this time i got troubles with the orders 6, im a bit confused about the "arena rewards" (http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t2724-arena-awards) i need to get leadership 3 times... if its this way i think its a bit dangerous O.o, so what kind of robot i should use for it? im thinking that a L size Land tipe should work XD but for now im using Aila, she is fast.

In other news i got more units from the friend event: 3 dugdriver @_@ and 2 Aila, at the moment im using a full dug and took the arms of the other for the amateus, i like those drill misile & drill attack combo *.*, i sold the other parts and robots i got twice to the point store...

Looks cool with the banchou  Deal with it

Love that gatling

Quest Aquila girl... im going to test it later, maybe junk her >_>

Idol... im not going to use that...

Oh yeah! i wanted one so its my early christmas gift *_*

Last part: i noticed the new tab of the medals right now i have 2 but im going for more, anyone know if they have any effect or are just decorative?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Thu May 07, 2015 3:19 pm

As far as I've seen so far they all add 5hp, and the one for playing 5 arena matches this week adds a red sparkle effect. Not sure if there's any other aesthetic ones besides that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Thu May 07, 2015 3:29 pm

@rob26 wrote:
Another day, another post... this time i got troubles with the orders 6, im a bit confused about the "arena rewards" (http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t2724-arena-awards) i need to get leadership 3 times... if its this way i think its a bit dangerous O.o, so what kind of robot i should use for it?
Just finish "Main" orders. you don't need to complete "Normal" orders to finish it. Finishing normal orders might give you some extra acc. items. just that. Leadership award depends on enemy lock on. The more lock on you, more chance to get Leadership, so rushing into enemy crowd will do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rob26
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Thu May 07, 2015 3:54 pm

elmattalisto wrote:
@rob26 wrote:
Another day, another post... this time i got troubles with the orders 6, im a bit confused about the "arena rewards" (http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t2724-arena-awards) i need to get leadership 3 times... if its this way i think its a bit dangerous O.o, so what kind of robot i should use for it?
Just finish "Main" orders. you don't need to complete "Normal" orders to finish it. Finishing normal orders might give you some extra acc. items. just that. Leadership award depends on enemy lock on. The more lock on you, more chance to get Leadership, so rushing into enemy crowd will do.

Main... the first or second one said something about a chaos room @.@ i think i watched something about a fight against one "ogre"(maybe?) but i forgot where... so i went to the 2nd floor and found a quest tab (hoping that the chaos room was there)... i tryied something but it didnt work >_>.

Edit: about the auto-lock, maybe thats why i finished one XD i just run around the enemy units evading shots, bombs, missiles and stuff... the time i did that ended with 32hp lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11113

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Chaos rooms are the NPC rooms that nobody plays. They're available from the arena menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Thu May 07, 2015 10:12 pm

The 1s Aquila Girl is actually really good for beginners. She's one of the few AIRs where you can afford to not tune FLY due to the natural 40 FLY she gets from her Full Boost subweapon buff. She can perform well even without tunes, but tuning her TEC will get you far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   Fri May 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Nice pull with flapjack, just a reminder that he has 40+ fly and free LMB when he is a plane, so you only need to tune tec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some hints >_>   

Back to top Go down

I need some hints >_>
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com