Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toil

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:23 pm

As the title says, please help me with these questions:
1/ How much does the Tough Runner cart resist against stun? I searched for some old topics and there was someone saying it doubles TGH when running, is that true? Would it be worth it to take this cart on a hopper or the biker girls/the new cannon baller?
2/ Is there anyone using ingame voice chat? I think it's a cool thing but it seems nobody uses it.
3/ I suck at melee. Which bot would be best for me to learn to melee (preferably ease of tuning and an easy to learn combo)while still be useful for my team. The things I have are: Justicia, Syvia V, Corona Cougar, Corona Cougar V, and Mirage Raid.
Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 631

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:46 pm

2: the only time i've seen someone use it, it was a GM in the the middle of a bazaar

3: well i only have sylvia and original corona so i can't say much about the rest, but corona is good (just saying her since i like her more)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duckov
Anime Addict

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:42 am

Easier to tune would be corona if u got handhelds easier to play is skilvia :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
toil

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:48 am

lol I thought people call her skillvia because she needs to be handled by people good skills.
It's a shame no one uses voice chat D: It'd be more fun hearing people trash talk communicate for better teamwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 am

Justicia

her options for kill potentials, and combos(Main WP charge + Justice Dash + 3 Slash)are too great to ignore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:03 am

toil wrote:
lol I thought people call her skillvia because she needs to be handled by people good skills.

You've got it backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:08 am

Relict? wrote:
toil wrote:

You've got it backwards.

exactly this ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:44 am

keima wrote:
Relict? wrote:
toil wrote:

You've got it backwards.

exactly this ^
LEL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:27 am

Corona V would be best for me but as the people before me said sylvia is easy to use
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:30 am

1. it doubles stun resist while running. This was tested recently. The loading screen infographic that says you are stunned more easily while running is also wrong, so this cart is very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks guys, all of my problems are solved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp   

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous questions about bots, carts, etc... please halp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum