Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?
Himari Strahl.
37%
 37% [ 15 ]
Saya Starlight.
63%
 63% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Ywz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:05 am

@homin wrote:
For Himari, her other gun (or other handheld) will not usable when transformed. Only her main gun remain, leaving her other hand completely empty (Why?... I do not know...).

then it will be useless give himari 2 guns, in the end we'll gonna tranform her anyway

@Diabolical wrote:
Completely false. Her stealth mode does not remove her from radar.

well, not all bots use broad radar. saya have glide boost that really helpfull to evade rain of bullets (even anti anti homing) or run away. stealth mode give lock on jaming right? even is she seen in radar, other bots can't lock on her. Saya missile was sub weapon, so we still can attacking even though stella, amlin, or charnge delay bots attacking her. Her missile have multiple lock on too, even if a lnd use anti homing bits, we still could hit them because lock on both its anti homing bits and bots itself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:30 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@homin wrote:
even broad radar cannot detected her.

Ops, I forgot that I already installed Stealth Cartridge on her "OTL.

@Ywz wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:

well, not all bots use broad radar. saya have glide boost that really helpfull to evade rain of bullets (even anti anti homing) or run away. stealth mode give lock on jaming right? even is she seen in radar, other bots can't lock on her. Saya missile was sub weapon, so we still can attacking even though stella, amlin, or charnge delay bots attacking her. Her missile have multiple lock on too, even if a lnd use anti homing bits, we still could hit them because lock on both its anti homing bits and bots itself.

I'm not sure but anti-homing bit will still active even the lock-on is on the user. Meaning that any homing weapon will not track down it's target like normal. Also, the bit itself also have anti-homing effect... So, only weapon that not homing property or weapon that do not track down target normally (like Himari's missile) will not effect by anti-homing and will still can hit them.

For a little noted, even the anti-homing user standing still... The homing weapon will still fly away from it's target... Unless you're lucky or you're firing very close...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ywz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 am

@homin wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:
@homin wrote:

@Ywz wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:

I'm not sure but anti-homing bit will still active even the lock-on is on the user. Meaning that any homing weapon will not track down it's target like normal. Also, the bit itself also have anti-homing effect... So, only weapon that not homing property or weapon that do not track down target normally (like Himari's missile) will not effect by anti-homing and will still can hit them.

For a little noted, even the anti-homing user standing still... The homing weapon will still fly away from it's target... Unless you're lucky or you're firing very close...

well, saya shoot 4 missiles a click and its exploding. even if not direct hit to bots, its still get dmg from exploding missiles. When I use Saya in arena, I could hit anti homing bits active bots. dunno about its hit rate because Saya still untune and too much fag in arena. but could give 2k+ dmg with untune Saya I think she favorable, 480 missiles is enough for a whole match

my concern about saya is, why steal boost? not re-ignition like himari. she could be OP-er if have re-ignition. 240 steal boost too little to keep her flying. we still gonna tune it and maybe sacrifice her ammo. steal boost force us keep near enemy bots yet her missiles must have some distance to hitable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:09 pm

I've actually been questioning how good glide boost is on her besides being a cheap cart.
To use it you will pretty much need propeller bits, and you can't really fire the sub during the glide boost animation like how main weapons can.
Accele roll might prove to be useful on her since the bursts of movement can throw off the enemy lock on even harder when you are over them, but then glide boost might work as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:50 pm

@homin wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:
@homin wrote:

Broad Radar still exposes bots with Stealth System
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:48 pm

An interesting characteristic of Saya that is barely mentioned is that her stealth system slows the booster consume, considerably.

This gif i made explains it:

But her stealth doesn't seem to make her immune to damage. I think it can be disabled if she is hit or stunned.

I wonder how good would she be with a full TEC/FLY upgrade plus fly drive.

Getting stunned in the air by an ART would be the biggest problem for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Yeap. Precisely her problem becuz once hit she will get busted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:02 pm

someone01 wrote:
An interesting characteristic of Saya that is barely mentioned is that her stealth system slows the booster consume, considerably.

This gif i made explains it:

But her stealth doesn't seem to make her immune to damage. I think it can be disabled if she is hit or stunned.

I wonder how good would she be with a full TEC/FLY upgrade plus fly drive.

Getting stunned in the air by an ART would be the biggest problem for her.

And doesn't the symbol for propeller effect show up on the top left corner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:17 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

And doesn't the symbol for propeller effect show up on the top left corner?

The status?

There are 3 that appear only in stealth mode:

(?) Extend Light Propellant: reduces boost usage. Im guessing that's the name of the effect, it looks like the light propellant icon.
(?) Booster problems: Can't use dash abilities.
(?) Lock-On Jamming: protects unit from enemy lock-on.

Even if she is protected from lock-on, if she gets hit by a missile her stealth would most likely be disabled, apart of get stunned and a considerable amount of damage, like all AIR units.

Good thing she has a cartridge that allows her to aim at her enemies without them noticing it.

@colfenor1337 wrote:
Yeap. Precisely her problem becuz once hit she will get busted.

I was wondering if invest in TGH (thanks to the extra flashdrive slots) would be a smart idea.

Or maybe one of those boosts cartridges instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:14 pm

i wouldn't be surprised if they were both adjusted in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ywz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:51 pm

yeah, if saya get stunned in her stealth mode, its will be disable. maybe its workout to attack from side or behind enemy team as long as them didnt notice it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Picked Saya because not as lewd as Himari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:13 pm

@Ywz wrote:
yeah, if saya get stunned in her stealth mode, its will be disable. maybe its workout to attack from side or behind enemy team as long as them didnt notice it.

Is this inherent of AIR classes?

Like LND being unable to fly long even with a high FLY stat.

I wonder if a high-TGH AIR class would be able to resist some of the stun.

It is incredibly frustrating to try to fly around an ART only to be sent straight to the ground after 1 hit, losing 400~ HP in less than 2 seconds.

I remember the past where AIRs could play without fear an ART would take 80% of their HP before they could react.

@Winty wrote:
http://puu.sh/hrWWE.webm

qt animation

Oh, himari has a very cute animation.

She reacts to every "piece" of her armor that appears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ywz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 pm

someone01 wrote:

Is this inherent of AIR classes?

Like LND being unable to fly long even with a high FLY stat.

I wonder if a high-TGH AIR class would be able to resist some of the stun.

It is incredibly frustrating to try to fly around an ART only to be sent straight to the ground after 1 hit, losing 400~ HP in less than 2 seconds.

I remember the past where AIRs could play without fear an ART would take 80% of their HP before they could react.

better increase her HP and FLY to evade the bullets. maybe stun lock on jamming cart from drive could work out to retreat. I've seen it in armor drive, but forgot if fly drive have it or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:05 am

cs pls fix saya
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:10 am

buff saya plox , make her bits unaffect by str/tec balance too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tourist

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:03 am

How was Saya?

Her multi lock sub missiles got low damage while also being inaccurate most of the time. Powerless torpedo is ok.

For a stealth bomber role, an old seraf FC might do a better job causing havoc than her.

pls improve? +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 am

Saya was fun, if you can tolerate your beam missile sub missing a lot when targeting very agile people, gliding into enemy territory as she shoots the missiles since you have limited directional control as she does it.

Sure, it can work, provided your enemy is slow and dumb as fuck.

Oh wait, more than half of the total EN playerbase is that. Guess I should get to work.

P.S. if you used more than one slutstick on any free petal garland wingslut, you lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 am

in my calculation , saya can reach 40tec/38fly without any additional USB
, but himari is not(i still dont think bout great tunes LEL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:18 am

@Diabolical wrote:
cs pls fix saya
Spoiler:

I saw a Saya with her bits uncloaked but I couldn't target them at all. But yeah, still screws up the whole stealth thing.

I might not keep her bits on mine, because her main just doesn't hit often enough to keep me over the enemy long enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:55 am

I don't think I'm really interested in either of them. They don't look that impressive to be honest.

Even so, I doubt I'd be willing to get 65 Arena Cards for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44 pm

I got free himari but rolled himari RIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:07 pm

@Isdelft wrote:
in my calculation , saya can reach 40tec/38fly without any additional USB
, but himari is not(i still dont think bout great tunes LEL)

Max i could do (realistically) was 38 TEC, 38 FLY.

I say realistically because no one would spend 600~ rapid crystals for a chance to get more capa and complete her tuning.

SAYA%26BDgAS94bLGa@ecT7bHDabHDi88bFCi@B7fBSafljkSO41@T4blekSL16hdha%233*6c8c30c31|%3A-|%7C|%2C|abWPa|T7cT7|bBSab|%3A|bWP|ACg12|B7cB7|cB7hg|AMd@

And she would be stuck in lv 9.

I honestly do not know how viable would this build be. Core upgrades could fix her bit.

Note that Saya's hair and face accessories do not have slots for the free one.

The saya from garapon has 1 slot only on her hair accessory, the face remains without slot.

So, even if simulator says both of default Saya accessories come with a slot, the game doesn't have a saya that has two default accessories with a slot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?   

Back to top Go down

Which are you choosing? Himari Strahl or Saya Starlight?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum