Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:03 pm

I quitted around the time cyberstep released aquila girl.

There are so many new robots and new stuff.

There are UC garapons with (good?) stuff and RT robots like CS, lops, fencer and now available on the shop. There is even a daily RT garapon!

There are many new items and mechanics i do not understand, so i have many questions.

General questions:

1. Where do you find these "run element", "tech element"  and "generic element"? Arcantus?

2. Where can i get these "gems" like "white gem", "red gem", "mini-garnet gem" and "crystal gem"?

3. How does cosmo capsule work? I can get all the effects i want for a robot as long as i have the materials? No special requisite or anything?

4. Zero robots. Are they as good as wiki claims? I got an Alcy Rivette...but she is awfully weak.

5. D-drive. Is it good to get? Do the previous 10 level cartridges effects remain if i use a D-drive?

6. Weapons. What actual weapon part is good? Somehow i was able to play relying on the robots internal abilities like Eve's wing-beam or Amy's gatling gun. I like human robots more than the non-human ones because they have many "built-in features".

Specific robot questions:

I returned the last day of anniversary and got 3 robots from those ticket garapons: Bikini Eve (AIR), Grand Draken (LND) and Amy WHITE (Sup).

1. While i know Eve and Amy are great AIR and SUP units, how good is draken as a LND type? Im interested because he has veil/great def buff, but his melee attack looks awfully slow for the actual fast-paced battles.

I even did a build focusing on STR and WLK, with sub-weapon speed attack upgrades to his melee part, but dunno if it would be good:

Code:
DRAKEN%26BDbLM35dLGfdHDfdFCACb67@P3jgaR3kjiP4aPP4k%233*6a9a10a16a20|%2C|%3A|P3aP3|%7C|b-@|ecaP3|R3aR3|dWPbS|PP4aP|dAMe|hL16

2. How good would TGH be for a SUP unit? I made a build for Amy focusing on mainly on TGH (with a little STR and TEC), being stealth on the radar and more ammo/range for her gattling gun.

Code:
AMY%20%26BD%3ASS102cLGbfaT3cHDgcAMgh6cAMbi3aP1eA-cWPbMS1aSL2aLC1h6%233*6a9a10a20a31|%2C|%3A-@|%7C|S3aS3|cWP%3|T3aT3|bdaS3|eASL1|P3aP

3. Is there any shop (not gara) RT robot worth getting? I always wanted a patty lop and lala ricotte back when i played years ago (but i have bad luck with gara) but their abilities as long-range-LND and SUP respectively may not be on par with the actual robots. Should i save RT for a good garapon (with great chances of getting human robots instead of weapons/tune materials) or will get a RT shop one be the best?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:13 pm

1. I'm not absolutely sure, so i won't talk about tit
2. You can get them from arena & arcantus
3. I'm guessing you're talking about core cosmos? if so, then as long as you have the mats and the money necessary you can tune as many as there are available (it tells you on top right corner of the mats list)
4. No comment, as I rarely use any zero bots
5. Yes it is worth it, depending on which you choose you can get from 30-100 hp as well as many other benefits that may suit your play style. I'm not sure if they fixed it, but once you use your drive you won't be able to level up your bot to 10, so max it out first, and then equip the drive. to remove it you must buy an eraser or junk the bot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draken is love, Draken is life.

There are plenty, seiron, gaderoga (iirc), blaze baron, albatroz, and some others i forget about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:34 pm

1.You can get them from dispatch,events
3.You can get normal succes and great succes,While you get %100 normal succes there is a chance that you may get great succes,great succes as you can guess by the name ,gives better effects.
4.They have more HP,You need select a route for them to be usefull,ı dont know a lot about alcy but there is people who get 5k score with her.You know whaaatt... she is good as fuck
Captain sunny is a good shop robot even if her shop version is weaker than the gara version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Thank you both for your answers.

I forgot 1 question:

If i use speed tune-up (not the running/fly one) on a main weapon, will the amount of shoots before recharge increase?

As in:

Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
*Recharge*
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.

Will become:

Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
*Recharge*
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.

There is an item in arena that increases your shooting speed, and that increases the amount of shoots you can do before a recharge.

So i was wondering if speed tune-up on main weapon had the same effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:39 pm

someone01 wrote:
4. Zero robots. Are they as good as wiki claims? I got an Alcy Rivette...but she is awfully weak.
At level 0, Alcy is pretty terrible. You need to get her zero cartridges for her to become the true monstrosity she is.

But yeah not -all- zeroes are as good as the wiki says. General consensus is that Vanessa's noticeably weaker than other zeroes (although she does have potential, see: winty's vanessa)

As for the speed tune thing, it has no effect on fire rate at all - speed tunes affect the speed of the projectile. This makes the weapon much more accurate as a result, usually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:08 pm

@Arti wrote:
someone01 wrote:
At level 0, Alcy is pretty terrible. You need to get her zero cartridges for her to become the true monstrosity she is.

So, focus in capacity and zero cartridges?

Her built-in attack are pretty weak (as in 1-2 damage) so im going to guess her zero cartridges make a big difference later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:11 pm

someone01 wrote:
3. How does cosmo capsule work? I can get all the effects i want for a robot as long as i have the materials? No special requisite or anything?
Yes and no. Assuming you're talking about the core tune capsule, you only need the materials to install the core tunes, but there's a limit to how many tunes you can do for each tier. Tier 1 is 100, Tier 2 is 6, Tier 3 is 3, and Tier 4 is 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2225

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 pm

someone01 wrote:
Thank you both for your answers.

I forgot 1 question:

If i use speed tune-up (not the running/fly one) on a main weapon, will the amount of shoots before recharge increase?

As in:

Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
*Recharge*
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.

Will become:

Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
*Recharge*
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.
Shoot.

There is an item in arena that increases your shooting speed, and that increases the amount of shoots you can do before a recharge.

So i was wondering if speed tune-up on main weapon had the same effect.

You're talking about the interval of the weapon when it shoots. Unfortunately, the only way to get it is either using a Hypershot Item, revenge tune Hypershot, or get buffed under the PS or from a support using a hypershot bit and chibis that can cast the hypershot buff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4537

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Spoiler:

Courtesy of milez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:42 pm

but that's not grand dracken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:20 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:

Courtesy of milez
You should go back to school and take some reading classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 pm

leave him alone he's black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:25 pm

someone01 wrote:
Grand Draken
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:

Courtesy of milez
someone01 wrote:
Grand Draken
www.hookedonphonics.com
farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:29 pm

[9:14:15 PM] ShaoxBG: tell cav to stop being retarded

No

Last edited by Princess Nana on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 pm

can you stop now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Sadly, draken and grand draken are fundamentally different robots.

Even if they are the same character.

So the draken guide won't help me much.

Thanks for posting it anyway.

These are the main differences from what i see (i made gifs to put example of each point but forum rules do not let me post it because this account is too new):

1. Grand draken only built-in melee attack consist of a 3-hit that summons a giant axe.

Each hit takes 1-2 seconds to be charged before use (it is possible to use it without charge but its still a little slow), so im still debating between use the 3 slots of the arm to increase the speed and range of this attack by...30% with "high gladiator" tune-ups.

Sadly i do not know if this is a dumb idea or not. It sounds good in theory, but in the practice it may be a waste of materials and 3 slots.

2. Grand draken has an "anti-long range" shield.

3. Unlike Draken, Grand draken doesn't have an axe (other than the one you summon for the 3 hit melee attack) and instead has 2 built-in attacks, the melee already mentioned and 3 grenades (i think its a silly attack...)

I guess they are somewhat similar in stats (both start with 400 hp but grand draken has sightly more WLK and 1 less TGH point) and that both have veil, but grand also gives "all guard" buff to everyone in this range.

4. Grand draken does not have AURA. Instead, he summons DOSTREX ark. I guess this is the biggest difference.

If anyone has a grand draken guide, it would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Grand draken was also called a walking sup, which giving CV to any allied / team inside your circle.

Ivis or 2 ivis + Grand draken rush tag attack. ( which i have seen ).

hes good the only backward thing to grand draken was Delayed attack each punch but you can close that weakness by release once your click / don't charge the punch attack.

i was hoping grand draken got buff and can do fast attack like muscle victor which is suit for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 pm

@+RedCobra+ wrote:
Grand draken was also called a walking sup, which giving CV to any allied / team inside your circle.
He only gives all guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:34 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
@+RedCobra+ wrote:
He only gives all guard.

really ? last time i read it was CV or did i miss reading ?

but if is all guard, still profit for land tagging rush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:58 pm

@+RedCobra+ wrote:
@Astral_Dono wrote:
@+RedCobra+ wrote:
He only gives all guard.

Eh...both, technically.

He gives himself crimson veil.
He gives allies that touch the circle he generates around him all guard.

Now that i think about it, wiki lacks status explanations.

Im still not very sure what crimson veil or undead bit do in detail.

If i remember correctly from beta 3 years ago, crimson veil gives some kind of anti-stun defense. Or at least that's what did with ivis during beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:55 am

someone01 wrote:
@+RedCobra+ wrote:
@Astral_Dono wrote:

He only gives all guard.

Eh...both, technically.

He gives himself crimson veil.
He gives allies that touch the circle he generates around him all guard.

Now that i think about it, wiki lacks status explanations.

Im still not very sure what crimson veil or undead bit do in detail.

If i remember correctly from beta 3 years ago, crimson veil gives some kind of anti-stun defense. Or at least that's what did with ivis during beta.
You wont get stunned while you have Crimson Veil(CV)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:04 am

someone01 wrote:
That's right. CV gives super armour and immunity to some pushing effects like Hurricane Blow.
Undead Bits place a buff that saps away at some of your HP per second, but makes you unable to die. If the bit is destroyed, everyone under its effects whose HP hit 0 dies instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4537

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Princess Nana wrote:
[9:14:15 PM] ShaoxBG: tell cav to stop being retarded

No
that's like telling me to stop being black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Smash everything:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Well, we are about to have another card collection event next update, so it will allow the chance to get more elements, drives, core materials, gara tickets, plenty of uc, some rt, and even one of the new girls. Oh yea, there is also the dx coin, which allows you to get humanoid or mecha bots for the cost of one coin.

This coming event can give you 3 coins, but just be warned that arena is a bit crazy during the first few days, since you need to get one of those medals at the end of the match to get a card. You get more cards if your team wins(usually max 1 if your team loses), get more medals at end, and you don't die as a fatty(over 4500 means no card at all).

As for CV, it gives anti stun as people have stated, plus some bots like Ivis also get a range increase to melee while it is active. There are some bots that have an anti-anti-stun, so it will stun things that have cv as well. While on subject of minimizing cv, other bots also have attacks that negate all buffs you have for a while, so watch out for those(kagura)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.   

Back to top Go down

Returning player since...aquila girl release. Many questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum