Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quitting and giving out my account info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:31 am

I would like to try some of those bots and play around with them, and if you ever come back the account will be there waiting for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Princess Nana wrote:
NeedCheeseCake wrote:
sounds like someone I know who changes her avatar almost every few days
Ayyyyyyyyy

ayyyYyaYAYYYAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Join tim

we need more faglords for clam fite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:41 pm

I just wanna play with Theia <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 pm

I might whore out my account since I don't play much anymore. Kinda like what utok does but only with people I can trust, since so many of you wanna use theia and mine is pretty much fully tuned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priapus

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
TBH Priapus was a good player, I wouldn't just use his acc for mats. An account like his shows the effort any high level player puts in his/her garage. As a long time player, I can easily see the effort and work put in this garage. Thus, stripping it of mats would be a huge waste. But, that is just me.

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting such respect from someone I don't even know in this community, I appreciate the kind words.

Samui wrote:
Anyway, Thanks for teaching me the tricks on Hanna's Jump booster with Throwing Panda Priap.

Might as well say thanks before you go.

No problem, glad I could impart at least one thing.  Though it works with the throne wings multi step BS too, one of the last things I did was fit it onto my Ion PS with 2 throwing pandas and she out-kited a boostrunning Bikini Ivis.  Even if I'm not around to see it, I'd like to see more LND gunners in arena with this kind of setup just cuz it's flat out fun.

YukiZero wrote:
My friend doesnt have any money to pay.ı dont need your acc but if you are interested ıll give her contact info
if you want your acc back she will probably give it back

I'm gonna PM you my alternate accounts info for your friend, I was able to farm tickets reliably with the bots on it so it's plenty enough to get them going.

--------------------

I've also gotta say I'm pretty surprised with how many people earnestly would like to still put my account to good use, I'd like to just post the info for everyone but I could see that getting messy quick, I'll just have to hope whoever I decide on is nice enough to share it with other decent people as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Priapus wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
TBH Priapus was a good player, I wouldn't just use his acc for mats. An account like his shows the effort any high level player puts in his/her garage. As a long time player, I can easily see the effort and work put in this garage. Thus, stripping it of mats would be a huge waste. But, that is just me.

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting such respect from someone I don't even know in this community, I appreciate the kind words.

then it's obvious he's sucking up to you #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Tell them to join Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Tim is superior clan because LD is a giant circlejerk. I'm only in it for free accele rolls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm

I miss BmB, oh wait, wrong union.

All Hail AOA or EFB, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:58 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
What age are you living in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:58 pm

>Implying LD isnt just AoA with a different logo
Oh u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:02 pm

wow you guys don't remember MSBS at all do you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 pm

they weren't really worth anything and merged with MoD to form that one clan that then turned into wadi's clan that turned into alpherior's clan that died and we ended up with neo EFB which eventually turned into AoA which merged into tim which then split from tim to become LD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 pm

I really miss wadi and flan, not to mention ragna. if I was still in DOS I'd probably want to be in tim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
What age are you living in?

In the Past.

But I can't say anything bad about LD since Charu was like that.

Charlotte > iHG > Nirvanna > Charlotte > WoW > Charlotte
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Ayo fam, I'll keep yo account in good shape- aint gonna touch nothin that's already built in case you come back yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Tell them to join Tim
gtfo :@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 pm

no u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:21 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
no u
Stop playing CB and watch more men in spandex with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priapus

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 am

Ariyuki wrote:
I would like to try some of those bots and play around with them, and if you ever come back the account will be there waiting for you

Rolled a die and it randomly chose you. Sent the info, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:36 am

Before I ask for account info again, how does Lisel even work? If she's just a hybrid version of an alpha art plus Natascha's subweapon, then I would have to rescind.

Theia still poses a significant amount of interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:49 am

Lisel is something like mash-up of giganberg+jace bullet reload, ragna's backstep, and detachable illumnyan's AM #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving out my account info   

Back to top Go down

Quitting and giving out my account info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion