Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kotatsu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:25 am

Hello
Its been a while since i played CB, a lot, like 2 or 3 years and i never been a really pro player, i started playing again yesterday and i been looking for upgrades advice (last time i ruined my cartridges and now i have a reset for it) and build for the Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF with no luck, if someone can help me with this ty vm.

pd: sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:06 pm

I have plans to build mine as a Boost run gunner. ecoboost + wings lets you run forever and bits and wings lets you have anti-homing most of the time. I'm tuning a S blast rail for mine. I tried to make her melee work in the past, but it was before drives and core tune, but I suspect she will still be underwhelming as a melee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:23 pm

her melee is bad mainly because of tracking issues. Drives and core tunes won't really help her. Making her as an anti-homing gunner is probably your best bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotatsu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm

And how can you build her as anti-homing gunner? i mean the upgrades and stuff, i can reset her but i dont know what kind of cartridges and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:26 pm

take 2x eiw for the wings,wings give you anti homo.
sword and blast guard is best choice but you need to throw one for boost run if you are gonna do infinite boost run shit.well you can take only 1 eiw and boost run,sword/blast guard.well as winty said
anti homo gunner is your best choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:58 pm

crim is pretty low-end in spec and having to stat for TEC doesn't help her very much.

Spoiler:

this is a base build, work from here. You won't get 40tech without some sort of drops. I'd honestly want to drop a capa cart, add hcapa, and take sway or something just to have some sort of mobility but you probably aren't look for that sort of dedication in this kind of low-end unit. She won't get huge amounts of HP but her cost isn't really that high which is nice. Armor drive is the only viable drive for gunner lands outside of some few exceptions.

Spoiler:

this is the build I had on her for awhile before I just turned her into a haku bot. I never did the last few tunes. You may want to drop some HP for gladiator tunes in her sword - i'm not sure if it would help her tracking issues but it might.
She has some interesting mechanics in that her second subweapon, the spin attack move, can do insane damage if you space it to pass through someone as it hits. The main combo would be pretty good, if it didn't have such awful tracking.
It may be worth going for heavier speed on this build and dropping either HP in order to fit red-tier boost run. Boost drive or armor drive would be the best choices here, boost drive to prevent you from getting boost drained via propellent armor and maintaining boost with mediation and etc, while armor drive gives you more HP. sword drive is useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..   

Back to top Go down

Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF build help..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum