Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:49 am

As you all may know, to put it simply G.COSMOS is the one that can shoot rapid Analyze bullets, shoot Hack shot, and without the shield.

Albeit the fact she has plenty of good normal carts, her shots are in TEC, and melee obviously in STR.

I want to put some builds i calc-ed up before, but I don't wanna shoot blanks here. So maybe we can talk about it here, getting some pointers from those who had use this path before.

P/S Btw I apologize in advance for this; Hope we can avoid discussing on the general tips on how to use her. Other threads had already discussed about it, as well as some useful videos in YouTube Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:24 pm

don't use hacking blade on an analyzed zero type unless you know exactly what you're doing.
Zero type blade discharge is really messed up. It splits into 3 small shots which spread into a cone and make waves backwards, like 3 smaller versions of the land type shot.
However, I think there's a problem in the code, because it splits before it reaches it's target, so you basically don't hit anyone. You can do some good damage if you hit at the split, but because of this odd behavior it's really hard to set that up.
Hacking a zero does, however, give you CV, which is good if you want to melee.

So basically, when you hack a zero, your blade discharge becomes disabled in exchange for a CV buff. So, unless you are expecting to melee fight someone, you don't want to hack a zero type.

Her buffed melee, honestly, seems worse than her standard with most hack types, so I don't suggest taking the melee carts. lol.

so we can break it down like this:

carts:
you need 2 zero carts. One for G cosmos path, and one for blade discharge.
From there, it's what you want to have with your movement choices. I went with assault step + quick land simply to allow me to gapclose for melee more effectively. After that, blast guard.
I very much suggest increasing TGH on her. I found myself getting stunned by ranged weapons a lot, which made it hard to chase down a target retreating towards their team, often I would kill them and then just two people shooting me would stun me enough that I couldn't get away. So I increased my build to 10 tgh.

I don't think analyze bullet needs tunes. Mainly because I don't use it often, except in close in situations where I don't want to melee, and in those situations it's basically going to hit anyway, and it has pretty decent stats.

I put gforce + shooter in blade discharge. I think a slight increase in range and speed is really helpful, but you don't want ammo to go overly low to start with. Gforce takes away 5 ammo out of 50, so after that I didn't want to lose anymore hence the shooter tune. With the increased range it became a lot easier to hit airs and poke at people.

I went with 20/20 stats but if you wanted more damage you can easily increase them further than that at the cost of HP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Haven't got a chance to hack a ZERO yet, but ok will keep that in mind.

I don't know much about the melee buff cart, but I heard it grants status effect on you whacked target. As for the Left AM melee buff cart will add extra attacks depending on the cosmos absorbed. The Left AM buff seems like a good way to get the 3-splits hit to connect, but I don't wanna be too hopeful on that ;w;

The Blade Discharge is pretty dope. Almost like using Trizelion's sword shot, also good enuf to stun. Maybe I'll see how I far shooting with it.

Dayyum you did the 20/20 too? Man big fan for hybrid here ever since your Momiji sen build xD

Honestly I thought the G cosmos path have the stun shot cart, but man I was way too wrong. But does S cosmos has blade discharge? No right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 631

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:38 pm

btw there's a bug where blade discharge shots have every effect on, not sure how to do it but it happened to me once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:40 pm

S cosmos has stun shot(like luto ball) and shield.
G cosmos has blade discharge and rapid fire bubbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Hmm dunno about that GasaiYuno. But with Blade Discharge I rarely find myself wanting so much for a a cosmos buff ahaks xD

Ah thanks a lot Winty. My other Vanessa is doing dispatch atm so can't actually test it on her

But srsly with just 8 TGH..should 1 CV tune be necessarily enough for her? ;w;?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:54 pm

i just increased tgh to 10, basically solved all my problems. I don't like RNG tunes since they are unreliable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4328

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Winty wrote:
I don't like RNG tunes since they are unreliable.

I totally agree with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:57 pm

I mean in term of duelling other melee bots the 1 CV could be helpful, but judging from your experience, the 10 TGH is enough to ward of stun from other shots. Hmm......

What do you think about Broad Radar on her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Quote :
I mean in term of duelling other melee bots the 1 CV could be helpful, but judging from your experience, the 10 TGH is enough to ward of stun from other shots
in terms of dueling other melee bots, backpedal while shooting at them and use hacking blade's knockback to push them away, and then use the speed buff to leave. I generally only attack other melee if I'm behind them, if I stunned them with discharge and can seamlessly combo my melee from that, or if I have zero buff. Since you have 20str and they likely have 40str, you're going to lose a damage race if you just mash buttons at each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:06 pm

That does make sense...great tips there Winty! Btw is it too far fetch if I wanna play her like Luto with Broad Radar? I kinda think any LND with Broad Radar is very valuable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:19 pm

I don't really see a problem with using broad radar on her. With speed buff, at 36wlk without boost run I'm actually faster than orange tier stuff, so with radar you should be able to find targets and get to them pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about the speed buff from LND cosmos. Hmm.. red tier boost run with speed buff would be..way too rad oAo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Vanessa G.COSMOS: Review and Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum