Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toil

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02 am

I got Aleixa Arl from Cosmic GP Garapon. She seems quite different from everything I have experienced in this game so far so please help me with how to play her. Should I use her like a hopping land gunner (can she even hop in dem bike?) or a melee bot? Her speed seems quite fast already so should I tune her with more tec/str without anymore wlk?
Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 am

She's sort of a hybrid. Shoot people, but also speed into them and slash them.

She can't hop on the bike. She scales with tec.

This is all just based on what I've seen of her, heard from people, seen in the loading screens, and done in the mission, so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 am

She scales with boost run tiers, so I hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks mates. I just read in the loading screens that she can get run faster in time and even faster with drift mode using space bar so is there a need for wlk/fly tune? Also her base str of 2 makes it hard for me to tune for tec D: Or should I just abandon the wonder bit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 am

@toil wrote:
Thanks mates. I just read in the loading screens that she can get run faster in time and even faster with drift mode using space bar so is there a need for wlk/fly tune? Also her base str of 2 makes it hard for me to tune for tec D: Or should I just abandon the wonder bit?
>obviously WLK(if its using boost run chart you need both of them but you can always go with high wlk)
>High tech to tune tec w/o penalties(maybe misspell)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:59 am

Okay here is what I have so far. It has orange tier boost run and 34 tec is the last break point for the guns' force. I leave some room for more stat/weapon tunes (which should I get?). Should I change any tunes/cartridges?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 pm

*You can do damage just by running through your enemy. So crowd dive seems a good option.. probably getting tgh will be better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rexir2
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:43 pm

@toil wrote:
Spoiler:

85 leftover cost, no handhelds. Add handheld(s); tune them for WLK and HP, I think. Add anti-homing or dual spike bit (I'm assuming you want to use your bit, since you want to keep 1 STR).

Last edited by Rexir2 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:56 pm

A question for both characters. What exactly about their moves changes when their STR or TEC respecitively is increased?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:33 pm

well i got both bike girls. They don't really seem all that great. The new stella seems to suck a bit more since she requires charging and her blue ammo is only 15 force. I like her boost steal though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 pm

I think that they weren't supposed to damage things just by running; only by drifting with spacebar. That's what one of the loading screens make it seems like anyway.

@uiso
The damage only, as far as I could tell.

Also, Aleixa > Kal. She requires better control tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 pm

Thanks for your replies mates.
I tried and Aleixa deals damage just by running into people, no spacebar needed. Maybe I should try to make her a crowd diver then, I've heard tgh is not that good so which hp tune should I use? (life tune or beast/tank/ranger/eagle/sentinel? I don't think I can afford ex tunes)
Also, is there any gameplay footage of Aleixa in an arena match? I'd want to watch and learn. I'm a free frag atm D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:17 pm

They are interesting. They don't seem to have much killing power mostly because you are basically the fastest thing in the game now at 38 walk. Being unable to turn quickly makes it likely that you will miss your attacks if they sidestep you. Alexia's charge gun does a lot of damage and its fun to run people over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:42 am

Thanks guys, now one of my main concern is if she really does scale with boost run tiers. Here are what I have in my with no concern about wonder bits, more mobility (red tier boost run) and hp. Which would be better stat and material wise? This is my first time ever try tuning my bot so I'm a bit freaked out.
Build A:

Build B:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:25 am

For ease of tune, I'd probably do something like this
Spoiler:

And to use the spare capa while still being able to use anti-homing bits
Spoiler:

Edit: I removed Stun Regain because it doesn't synergize very well with Tough Runner. That and you needed more capa anyway.

Last edited by Irvinning on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 am

I just noticed there are many fellow touhou fans here Laughing
I thought handhelds are cost inefficient? Guess I'll use them then since they can be used for other bots if I want later too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:33 am

Does she still keep moving when her boost run gauge runs out with boost run? If she doesn't then don't ever get boost run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:47 am

Easy just get eco boost + boost drive

Girl Sanic:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Boost run dosen't do anything for her bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:13 pm

i don't own one so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Her bike has innate boost run, it just doesn't show it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 am

I'm planning on using armor drive on her. Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 am

The best drive, as it is useful on anything. She doesn't benefit all that much from Sword Guard anyway, let alone Boost Drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5039

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Just Junk her and gib her ot Ouka best idea ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Before tuning her be sure to play her both ways, then, according to the data you collected, build her to your own convenience. Don't listen to gaf arukas. Best of lucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)   

Back to top Go down

How to ride a bike? (questions about Aleixa Arl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum