Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Returning noob, some questions for my new start.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nebel

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:25 am

Hello,
I quit CB in around 2012 - 2013 (I remember it was when Resha and Eris were realeased). I don't know why but something urges me to play this game again Embarassed Please help me with these questions:
1/ What do the ...'s Bikini/Skirt/...(Ivis Bikini, Lily Bikini,etc...) dropped in Arena do? Things like the Drive System I can find threads to read about but searching "xxx Bikini" ain't give any result scratch
2/ I've made many CB accounts before but now I want to choose one and stick with it, please help me choose between these accounts of mine which would best someone who have almost forgotten everything about the game to survive in the current meta.
Spoiler:

Thank you for your help cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:26 am

The bikinis/skirts as well as lios's shoes (dropped by Brave Lios) and Miruru's milk (dropped by... well, Miruru) heal every living player on your team by 50hp when used
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nebel

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 am

Thanks mate. I also notice there are zero bots sold in the shop now, are they Resha/Eris tier too?
And which account should I stick with? :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2982

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:07 am

@nebel wrote:
Thanks mate. I also notice there are zero bots sold in the shop now, are they Resha/Eris tier too?
And which account should I stick with? :<
Nothing released as of yet has been able to reach the Pre-Nerf Initium tier of brokeness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 am

zero shop is weak version than garapon version [ fake version].
original one inside garapon has more forces power, kilica and sunny also included fake version than original garapon that has more forces.

but alcy shop version allowed for beginner clan war.

also you late come back to CB, because we got 30 time free roll garapon with tiket's for OP stuff.
thanks tiket + tiket mega garapon + aniversary tiket garapon and pepen manimo tiket garapon.

we also get another free tiket later next week for biker girl garapon.

if you want something good at shop :
1. combi dagger to kill haku faster.
2. albateros.
3. blitzlet.

some old weapon got buffed too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nebel

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 am

Aww... That's too bad. I should have come back sooner then.
@RedCobra: Number 1 and number 2 were my favorite things to buy from the shop iirc. I'll try blitzlet out, tyvm.
Still, my question remain, should I play with my old main account with more bots or a "newer" account with less bots but better ones (Resha for example) to enjoy CB as a casual player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:25 am

I'd say all of those accounts have some good bots, so it would be up to you to decide which bots you have most fun with. Personally, I love playing with Lios GB (which is sadly on an alt account of mine).

About Drive System, it's something that allows you to choose up to 5 extra cartridges based on what drive you use. There are Boost Drive, Armor Drive and Sword Drive. I uploaded what cartridges you can get with each one here:
Spoiler:

Be warned tho, you can't level up your bot normally anymore after using a drive, so only use it if you're either at max lv or have nothing else to benefit from. In the worst case scenario, there's an item that erases the drive allowing you to lv up the bot normally again (it's available for UC, IIRC).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4547

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:10 am

The shop update brought a lot of useful things that are still meta available without resorting to gara. I'd suggest taking a look around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 am

Embarassed stick with acc 1 or 2, no need to have to many alts its good if you can have all of your moes/bots on one account o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nebel

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:19 am

Thanks guys hope to see y'all in game. There are not as many people playing as before it seems Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:03 am

shop vanessa is the weakest out of all the zeroes CS has released, by the way. Even gara Vanessa is heavily outclassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nebel

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Btw can someone tell me where to find the route for Haku, Berz,etc... please. I remember there used to be a kind guy in Ground Area showing the new route every week but I can't find him anymore :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Unfortunately, there's no regular that usually sits in Ground Area doing that anymore. However, ask around - usually someone has figured it out by this time, and the info usually spreads. Best to ask folks who are sitting around in Ground, since they may have recently run or are planning to run.

I heard the route for this particular week (2/26 - 3/4) is BBBBB for Haku, and is particularly nice (alternate carry routes proved hazardous with the maze map).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nebel

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:27 am

Thank you very much, now haku and I are back together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning noob, some questions for my new start.   

Back to top Go down

Returning noob, some questions for my new start.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum