Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Maelstrom's random recordings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:14 pm

The audio appears to be still being processed, it occurs sometimes, but it will be back later...
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:18 pm

audio copyright censorship, that must be

check your video manager if you got any notice for that, since anime musics have strong censorships
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:23 pm

@aosepsa wrote:
audio copyright censorship, that must be

check your video manager if you got any notice for that, since anime musics have strong censorships

It's already checked, its just the audio that isn't fully processed yet, I got that same
issue when I posted the other videos too, but it will be back soon...
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 pm

re-uploaded the Mikoto video cuz youtube sucks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-x2l6FUqA
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:12 pm

updated

Random match with Killica:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqWqB1rrVr0
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3330

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Nice videos #em3
running away from you that match was hard Aaa
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Princess Nana wrote:

running away from you that match was hard Aaa

I have red tier boost run on my Killica :v
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:11 pm

do you want gameplay advice?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:14 pm

@Winty wrote:
do you want gameplay advice?

yes, please senpai #em3
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:26 pm

you move away from luto with your parry up as she swings at you. If you have walked towards her, she'd have hit the parry and be knocked into the air. No reason to walk away from melee when you're parrying, especially if they are actively swinging.

use red! you spend the whole match(4 minutes) in yellow. It takes you so long to kill things since you just hit them a few times in yellow and then they get pushed away. Especially with supports, can switch to red and just hit them repeatedly and not finish the combo(to avoid knockback) and they can't fight back. If you're not going to use both modes you're not really using killica. Red kills faster so you can move on to the next target faster and get more kills in the same amount of time.

You make good choices on when and what to attack, but a lot of things get away since you are in yellow mode and your attacks push them away.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:44 pm

@Winty wrote:
you move away from luto with your parry up as she swings at you. If you have walked towards her, she'd have hit the parry and be knocked into the air. No reason to walk away from melee when you're parrying, especially if they are actively swinging.

I noticed the same when I watched the video, I am still not used to parry, I should play more arena with Killica...

@Winty wrote:
use red! you spend the whole match(4 minutes) in yellow. It takes you so long to kill things since you just hit them a few times in yellow and then they get pushed away. Especially with supports, can switch to red and just hit them repeatedly and not finish the combo(to avoid knockback) and they can't fight back. If you're not going to use both modes you're not really using killica. Red kills faster so you can move on to the next target faster and get more kills in the same amount of time.

You make good choices on when and what to attack, but a lot of things get away since you are in yellow mode and your attacks push them away.

My problem with red is that I have problems to hit ppl with it due to range drop + lag fucking
my melee tracking, but yeah, I will gonna try to learn how to use it porperly...

btw, thx for the advices, it surely will be helpful!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Red is superior in 95% of casees. Only use yellow on targets that have similar running speed as you and chase them with it when given the chance so you're not stuck swinging your 2nd/4th swing in red, giving them more time to flee. When you finally do get a hit on them, only spam the first and 2nd swing. When you have the chance press Q to change to red and finish them off with red sword stunlock.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:56 pm

Reading the Winty's Killica guide...
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:30 am

nicely done, but still need to practice on that melee reflex
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:23 am

@aosepsa wrote:
nicely done, but still need to practice on that melee reflex

eh, I noticed the same while watching the video too e.e
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:10 am

Thoarla video added
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm

updating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8AuwcvGitU
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:19 pm

I received a copyright takedown, kek
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2089

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:28 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

how come
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:03 pm

@VietPho wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

how come

it said a recording industry so um you guess the rest
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2089

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:35 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

how come

it said a recording industry so um you guess the rest

I guess either one of youtube's autodetection thing got you or a youtube viewer reported it.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:18 am

open dispute and say it's for non profit, fair use, whatever. I got away the one time they tried to pull it off on me when I did that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom's random recordings   Maelstrom's random recordings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom's random recordings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com