Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why do so many people here mistreat me?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 am

Guys, I've got a lot of mistreatment here. I want to enjoy CB and do fun stuff on this website, but a lot of people here do mean things to me here. It happens the most on the Chatbox, and though less often, it happens in on my topics at times too.
I don't see anyone else get treated like this on this site, but all the meanness gets targeted towards me so much!

Why do so many people here mistreat me? What have I done to you? Can't we all just get along?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:21 am

Just take a break from the internet bro. You're overthinking about this matter kay? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 am

You posted/shared guro stuff when you first came to the fan forum. That was really disturbing dude.

People mistreating you though, I dunno much about that. Could be because of the above reason. It could be that you don't realize you're doing something wrong.

In the end I wouldn't worry too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1141
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 33
Location : 大丈夫だ 問題ない 囧

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:49 am

sorry but....I don't even know you .-.???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:05 pm

@priskern wrote:
sorry but....I don't even know you .-.???
galaxina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:19 pm

I would assume that most animosity directed towards you originates from two things. You tend to lag very hard in arena and you frequently use bots that exploit lag.

..but, anyway.. you shouldn't care about what other people think about you. That's so Raven emo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 pm

I don't think anyone pays attention to his lag. I sure don't.



People dislike how you shove things down their throats. You talk about the same few topics, regardless of whether or not we want to hear it. You have entire conversations with yourself and you have very inflexible viewpoints about said topics. It's like you don't really care about other's opinions and just want to talk, talk, talk. It's all about you.

You are just a sum of Madoka, Sonic, TF2 videos, stupid-videos-that-somehow-are-considered-scary-to-you-and-you-only, fanservice-bait-that-you-consider-only-cute-while-rejecting-its-inherent-sexual-imagery-and-themes, gore, Strike Witches, and bad robot builds. You recycle through these things exhaustively and repeatedly.

Happy Valentine's Day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2014-12-21
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:59 pm

I don't like it when I have a openly respectful discussion, you throw that out the window and force things to go YOUR WAY.

Take this thread for example - http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14691-kantai-collection-the-anime

You simply deny everything I said, never take into consideration with what other people say and just simply want to dominate over everyone else. Nobody likes talking to a brick wall, especially one that wants to fall over and crush everyone else.

EDIT - Nobody is actually mistreating you. YOU mistreated people and you reap what you sow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hayashisora.com
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:51 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
You posted/shared guro stuff when you first came to the fan forum. That was really disturbing dude.

People mistreating you though, I dunno much about that. Could be because of the above reason. It could be that you don't realize you're doing something wrong.

In the end I wouldn't worry too much.

Guro? I don't remember posting anything Guro.

Heck, I've even mentioned multiple times that I prefer stuff WITHOUT lots of blood and guts.

@AnTi90d wrote:
I would assume that most animosity directed towards you originates from two things. You tend to lag very hard in arena and you frequently use bots that exploit lag.

..but, anyway.. you shouldn't care about what other people think about you. That's so Raven emo.


I do? My bots don't usually lag for me. I never noticed that.
Maybe it's because I have such a good PC. Which ones of mine lag the most?


@Relict? wrote:
bad robot builds.

Two things.

First of all, I've actually improved a lot of my robot builds from before. I corrected most of my mistakes and took your advice on many of them too. That's no longer true.

Second of all, many of mine are a work in Progress. I'm a freeloader player who doesn't spend money on RT to afford lots of protectors and harmonics and jazz, so I have to wait a while to get an item to pull off a good tune-up every now and then, and I try my best on every tune-up I can.
Heck, I only have 3 robots that are fully tuned. The rest of mine I either don't use or are still a work in progress


@Relict? wrote:
gore

I don't like gory stuff! I actually prefer stuff without lots of blood and guts and entrails and such.

That's actually part of the reason why I dislike Kill La Kill, Evangelion, Elfen Leid, and Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan.

What ever made you think that?

@Relict? wrote:
You are just a sum of Madoka, Sonic, Strike Witches,

You forgot Megaman, RWBY, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Black Rock Shooter, and Rozen Maiden.

Yes, I Love Love Love cute and cuddly things and stuff with lots of action and combat and Awesome Boss Fights, especially things with both in them mixed well.
What's wrong with that?

How would you like it if I made fun of you and mistreated you because you like an anime series that I hate?

@Relict? wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day.

Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day To you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Popuko Running
Popuko Running


Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:51 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
I do? My bots don't usually lag for me. I never noticed that.
Maybe it's because I have such a good PC. Which ones of mine lag the most?
???
scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:55 pm

@mechaRev wrote:
@Armored Entity wrote:
I do? My bots don't usually lag for me. I never noticed that.
Maybe it's because I have such a good PC. Which ones of mine lag the most?
???
scratch
I was equally confused and just scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:03 pm

I think we are done here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:53 pm

OK seriously, what did I do now? Explain my point? So it's a bad thing to explain my point?

You guys never listen to my half. I take your half into consideration, but you never ever acknowledge what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Probably because the lag they mention is internet lag, as in Ping, not pc lag (fps), but what do I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:07 am

Oh guys, I thought I'd post this too.

It explains a lot about the type of anime fan I am.



Yeah, that's the type of anime fan I am, and I don't really care for the other types.

Do any of you have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3315
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:11 am

It's hard to get along on the internet haha, I mean if you're not in their clique that is.
Not many people on cb are fond of "nice" people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 342
Join date : 2014-11-08
Location : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:52 pm

i think you should take it easy,ı mean its internet people say what they want.and people dont need to be friend/good with you,ı personally wouldnt care if you loved gore(seems like you dont) or had shitty robot builds and lag. I made some shitty builds before joining cbff(even if ı dont have lag sometimes).whatever.People some times can be bitch towards you because they just dont like you like all people in  my class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2014-12-21
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
OK seriously, what did I do now? Explain my point? So it's a bad thing to explain my point?

You guys never listen to my half. I take your half into consideration, but you never ever acknowled6ge what I have to say.
It's more like you're saying "Fuck you and your thoughts, opinions and whatever else you're going to say" to the people writing in your threads and then saying "I don't give a shit about anything else, here's my point of view, now you have to say it's right".

Problem is, you're a very closed minded individual who is hellbent on turning discussions into debates and then winning those debates just to show off. Anybody who has pointed out something wrong with your way of thinking would have seen you bitching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hayashisora.com
mechaRev
Popuko Running
Popuko Running


Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:53 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
Do any of you have a problem with that?
this shows you're here just asking for someone to opose to your opinions
and from what I've seen you'll try to play the victim card
jolly good show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3315
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Eh, normally mami-san is a well behaved person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5542
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:16 pm

>normally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Just because you're nice doesn't give you the right to be annoying.

Look, why do you always say CUTE AND CUDDLY AND STUFF WITH LOTSA ACTION AND AWESOME AND EPIC BOSS FIGHTS XD

You have the tendency to speak like a child would about your likes whenever they come up in a discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:20 pm

you just want an attention, so you constantly post the same thing in the chatbox all over again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 pm

I dunno if you remember but I remember back when you first started sharing your DeviantART artwork you did a few pictures that everyone threw a shitstorm about and since deleted them. And, before you say "I DON'T LIKE GORE"; they were still gore and telling people you don't like it isn't changing that. You might not remember it, but I'm very sure others around here do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:06 am

My main problem is that you seem to force your opinion down people's throats. When someone doesn't seem to like the same stuff as you, or don't think it's cute, you start typing paragraphs of text to try and proof a point. Something being cute or not is and always will be an opinion.

You even started a shitstorm when people complained about the many pantie shots in Strike Witches and it being one of the reasons that they don't like it. You like the anime? Good for you. But don't expect others to like it too and call them ignorant and perverts for 'focusing on the pantie shots'. Not liking an anime because of the amount of fanservice it has is a perfectly fine reason to not like an anime. Yet you thought it was needed to call them names instead and type an entire fucking book about why it's good and you'll continue to do so until people agree with you.

In my eyes you're treating others as badly as they're treating you. So stop trying to play the victim here and suck it up. People have a different opinion then you and you can't expect them to accept your opinion when you won't accept theirs either.

I don't start a whole argument whenever someone shit talks Saint Seiya even if it's one of my favorite anime. They have all right to think it's bad and disagree with my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why do so many people here mistreat me?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why do so many people here mistreat me?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com