Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:32 pm

@Soarer wrote:
How2medic in CosmicBreak.

1. Stay in spawn, because spawn is safest place in da gaem.
2. You're a medic, you need to be in the front lines, so make sure you rush in front of the ART wall and into the enemy team so everyone charges forward straight into the heal bubble where there's concentrated enemy fire.
3. Make sure you drop a bubble as soon as you enter the arena when everyone is on MAX HP so you can get MAX HEALZ. Make sure you spam bubbles when no one is looking so you always have at least 1 bubble active for healing.
4. Bring a chibi, and get people to crowd around you while you blow kisses at them.
5. Don't bring any shock inflicting weapons, because you're healer, you shouldn't be doing damage.

I really hate these kind of "healer players"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:46 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
@Soarer wrote:
How2notplaymedic in CosmicBreak.

- Stick with the team, stick within the frontline or just behind it, stay under cover if possible, shock any melee that comes close, drop bubbles when your team needs it.
This is why I am being votekicked

no you're being votekicked because videogames are for men and women shouldn't play them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 pm

@Soarer wrote:
How2medic in CosmicBreak.

1. Stay in spawn, because spawn is safest place in da gaem.

Summary of 90% arena match I've been through nowadays albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
DO YOU?!
DO YOU?!

Male Posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:17 pm

No love for Z1 Medics ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 pm

I dunno Sylnia told me that the best z1 medic award went to Astral; Gpd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 am

Watched the new cosmic bar, seig heil for the new cveil spamming unit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 am

double survey ticket drop in legion, lol

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks Soarer! Tested Wolfraid bit with Wonder Balancer core tuned bot and it works! xD
I used Lux Legion's BD o3o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:13 am

lag getting worse every maintenance

pls CS, fix the fucking servers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Spoiler:

KS or getting the job done?

That match was funny. Lumieras trying so hard to make use of their shield, only for their debuff to not help them as much because they were using the variant.
The last frag I got was a buff deva, their team was pushed back, and he had a crystas alpha and a melee I think with him, plus if he backpedal, there would be a lot more people. Luckily I had a hurricane, but it would be hard to use it on both the air and melee(?), so I stepped towards the buff deva, did a single combo, stepped to his back and used the hurricane, which punted him away from his team mates into a tunnel, and then he kept running away in that direction while his team mates were behind me which was good for me, since I didn't have to deal with them.
Maybe if he went towards me, which meant going towards the guys that would help him, maybe he would've been lucky, but then, most of this buff deva are just farming cards and not running actual builds, so he probably didn't have mobility options to get past me anyway (if he had a step BS or accel roll, he could've used the slope to go over me).
Probably one of the only kills I would've liked to record since it was rather good, visually. Too bad everything I use to record this days simply doesn't want to work with CB.

I used original Sylvia for a bit back on release, without tunes, she would still kill shit, but wasn't fun at all. But this Sylvia is actually fun. No tools like a stun gun, her AM isn't something you use all the time. I try to use it to hit enemies that are attacking my team mates to punt them, most of the time, it doesn't work that well. The blast that the AM attack does deals blast damage, which is kinda silly, and it doesn't really catch up with airs that well, and if there isn't a wall, it might actually help the enemy more than it will help you (despite dealing 100+ damage) since it will punt them and let them run away. If there's a wall (or a slope but you need to punt them towards the upside of the slope, not downwards), you will catch up and easily melee them against the wall, extremely situational and only deals (good) damage against airs. The regular combo is probably still better, since it keeps them in place and will deal even more damage over time anyway.

I didn't think I'd enjoy a melee this much. Her tracking seems to only derp when there's a lot of people around or the enemy lags like shit.
The best of it, is that since I had pre tuned AC/BS/handhelds, her build came out terribly cheap.
A good melee bot that doesn't need bullshit to get the job done. If only this game had more of this and less cheap shit.

We actually had 2 Paladins on the same team.
Spoiler:

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:10 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

If only this game had more of this and less cheap shit.

Are you sure you posted the right screenshot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:22 pm

@Trill wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

If only this game had more of this and less cheap shit.

Are you sure you posted the right screenshot

She doesn't deal shock (which is not broken, but gives the upper hand), doesn't have a stun gun, doesn't tag people to drag them into her combo, doesn't shut down both main and sub weapons, doesn't get barriers, deals no debuffs at all, doesn't fly for as long as you right click, has no CV besides the guard or tunes, doesn't heal herself or get buffs from hitting people, has no counter/parry.

She has a guard and a good combo that can get buffed from hitting people with the bit or blocking bullets. That's about it.
Plenty of melee has things that can make them feel rather cheap, and we even have units that doesn't need to press the mouse buttons to deal melee damage. How is she cheap?

The actual cheap thing in that screen is that I went for every art/sup I could find and didn't give a shit if X or Y was shooting at them already (and the matching wasn't that even, despite that a lot of people in their team were simply dumb and didn't make use of their tools, which wasn't the point of it), because the game wants me to get people killed so the enemy team loses, it doesn't want me to play turn based battles. I get plenty of people 1 hitting people that I'm shooting at and that no one cared about until then, only for them to get the kill instead, and I don't go complaining about it every match. There's matches that I end with little to no frags because of that (though sometimes it is my fault) but as long as my team gets the job done, I don't give a shit.

What I meant with cheap, is that there's plenty of melee units with a million tools to get the upper hand, but Paladin with a guard and a good combo can still get the job done.

But meh, it doesn't matter how much I try to explain what I mean with that, because people will avoid the actual point, because the cool word is to do so just to talk shit. I actually wonder why I even bother with most of this people, it's like casting pearls before swine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 pm

hey good for you man owob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:26 pm

nice macro brah owob
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:37 pm

>"hurr durr Paladin is shit"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Daily reminder of CBEN:

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=15044
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com