Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 232

PostSubject: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:51 am

Snakehyuuga wrote:

This was a story that happened a long time ago... I started to play a game called Cosmic Break a friend recommended me to play, he told me that month CB is having a Mega Gara, with 2 new characters, a priestess and a demon... he showed me both and I liked the demon one, Eris...and I regret having thought about it ...
When I got home, quickly I tuned up my computer to register and download the game... I was so excited about it, the game was really fun and I really wanted Eris... time passed and I started to play everyday arena to practice and mission to rank up, to get enough UC and purchase the maximum amount of RT allowed during this month
Then, finally do it... with the shop's RT and some extra RT I got to rank up, got enough to roll it twice... first roll... a blue ball... I tried the second one... yet another blue ball... I was depressed, I wanted to get her in any of those rolls, I just pressed the power button to force my computer off... then I went to bed.

It was midnight, when I woke up and realized that the computer was on and the game was running. I was confused... I was sure I turned it off, when I was about to shut it down again, I realized something. In my surprise, Eris was in my commando... I could not believe it as it was impossible, but I was glad I got her. Although, she looks a bit different of other Erises, she had a purple aura around her and her skin texture was more realistic than most of them. I ignored those facts since I just wanted to test her, while I was customizing her I noticed she was ready for cartridge selection, even without having played once. I opened the cart selection menu and I saw 3 cartridges... Darkness Hide, Glint Strike and Dead Soul... I chose the last one since it sounded cool. It was then when everything turned a bit odd, she did not need exp to reach lvl 12, she did not needed Lvl limit removers... again, I just ignored that fact.
I use some of the tuned items that my friend gave me during bazaar it was not enough but it was okay for starters. I joined to arena... I used my new Eris as first bot. When the match started, I had with respawn effect buff, I do not seem receive any damage from anything, I thought it was some of the Zero cartridge features.
I used mode change, and her lines were "Hyoketsunotoki" which meant "time to kill" in Japanese, It was weird, it did not sound like her seiyuu. When I found my first enemy, I chased him, but when I was close, a purple ball appeared on top of his body... I thought was a feature of this Zero cartridge route. I started to attack with regular combo (ferrognis), but when I tried to stop, she continued attacking, until the enemy had low HP... Then finishing him with a strong cross attack with a huge scary scream, the ex-blade.
It was something I have not heard before, it was so creepy that I decided to retreat and wait until the end of the match, once in the screen result, I noticed the one IGN of the one I killed was not in the list... I wanted to ask him about that purple thing; sadly, I could not find him nor contact him.

I called my friend to asked him for a TF to test that new skill of my Eris. We met in Resort Area but when he arrived, that purple thing was above my friend's character. My Eris suddenly transform and started to attack him, I was so scared now, how was that possible?, I started to listen my friend character's scream, but... it wasn't the set voice of his character... it was... my friend's voice... screaming so loud as he if he was being murdered.

I turned off my computer and ran to my friend house. I tried calling him but he did not answer. I used a wrench he always hid under a rug to open the door and then I went upstairs. His computer was on but nobody was inside the house. I checked his computer and I saw my Eris there but my friend's character, or what I thought was my friend's character, was lying on the floor, with my Eris watching it. I went to look closer only to realize what I thought was my friend's character was actually my real friend dying and bleeding with that purple ball above his head. “I can't believe this..." I whispered. It was there when she looked at me with a grin and deep and penetrating stare. Suddenly, my friend's computer turned off.

I ran back home and tried to start the game. When I logged in, I saw my Jikun again; no Eris found... only a message saying, "I'll be back" as my Jikun's name.

My friend had been reported as missing and the police still can't find him.  Also, the number of players in the English server has been dramatically reduced... if you ask why... veteran players will answer you "because of Eris"... it stopped when GMs "nerfed" her... but... if you saw a purple ball around you... that means she will return soon... to continue her slaughter... and probably... you'll be her next target...

Have fun fjts~ おわるのときがきた"

P.s. slight grammar edited version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:19 am

Thankfully I don't have any Eris within my entire garage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HEDGEHOG10
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:45 am

Magna.Zero wrote:
she's hiding on yer 3rd subgarage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:55 am

That was fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:16 am

never5get always put an astralyzer on your commando before logging out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:33 am

GGO2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:18 am

Cosmic Break creepy Black version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:20 am

Fuwakomoriya wrote:
never5get always put an astralyzer on your commando before logging out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:37 am

I'm ready to hunt some winged bitches.

Do we get tickets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:01 am

that purle ball it happen to me onces O.o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5297

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:06 am

I read it half way it was creepy .3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:50 am

Sakura1 wrote:
I read it half way it was creepy .3.
It aint that creepy much imho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:31 am

Here's something creepy.

Dickroach:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hayashisora.com
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm

HEDGEHOG10 wrote:
Magna.Zero wrote:
she's hiding on yer 3rd subgarage

why are you here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:12 pm

That was actually kinda enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3292

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:32 pm

uwah my beloved snake did a good job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeenaChan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:20 am

That was cool *-* I better check my Erises lel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)   

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break: Purple Ball of Dread; Eris is coming (Creepypasta)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum