Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5511
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 pm

@Tuskin wrote:
I expected lewd figures or mechadragon dildos.

Mecha are the cape comics of japan (rehashed, convoluted shit, with like 90% of the works being homages of the other 10%). That said, G Gundam and Gaiking are cool.

Sakura1 approves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUszHHy9LU0

+10000000 Tuskin gets me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:56 pm

If you eat a one pound bowl of chili with 2 tablespoons of cayenne (red) pepper.. everyday for three days straight.. you're going to pay for it on the fourth day.

I blame Texas and the three years I spent there.. (Moo.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:41 am

>frome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 am

Wanted to buy a dust blower but accidentally bought a huge ass garden blower instead, time to sell it off to landlord.

Also after living without a microwave for 2 years, finally got around to buying one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:49 am

@Relict? wrote:
>frome

Hah.. I didn't see that when I picked the pic.

I heard that so many times, when I lived in Tejas. At least every other day, I heard someone say that to someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackTea7
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 73
Join date : 2014-07-31
Age : 20
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:39 am

Lunatic wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Lunatic wrote:
probation sucks

Why are you on probation. Thug life ?

No, some guy kept harassing me and I let it go on for way too long until he was all up on me so I ended up bashing his head in a milk carton holder, was not forgiven.
You can't get probation for that also, you weigh less then 90 pound and are 4'6 ft if anyone got into a physical fight with you the other would win. This is 90% Lie like how you'd lie to fate shaker about being in rehab to get attention, that and how you'd pm me about being in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:42 am

Kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:52 am

@BlackTea7 wrote:
Lunatic wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:


Why are you on probation. Thug life ?

No, some guy kept harassing me and I let it go on for way too long until he was all up on me so I ended up bashing his head in a milk carton holder, was not forgiven.
You can't get probation for that also, you weigh less then 90 pound and are 4'6 ft if anyone got into a physical fight with you the other would win. This is 90% Lie like how you'd lie to fate shaker about being in rehab to get attention, that and how you'd pm me about being in the hospital.

She is actually being honest about this. Pretty sure she has been on probation for a little while now and it is called sneak attacking =D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackTea7
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 73
Join date : 2014-07-31
Age : 20
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:03 am

Lies are like 90% of what she puts here. And what she says, trust me I've dated her for over a year and know her better than she knows herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:05 am

Please stop PMing me with your fucking sob life story, toddler soapie bullshit is not what I deal in, go see a shrink if you really think you got a god damn problem. You are still 17, focus your life on shit that actually fucking matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:31 am

We should all PM uncle reV our sob stories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:50 am

http://puu.sh/cNAU5/b8083de6e0.webm

i actually laughed when they did this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
So you are a hater
So you are a hater


Male Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:16 am

Quite saddening that my Chinese friend that was living with me for the past week had to leave. I took her to the airport yesterday and waited with her at her terminal.

Feels a lot more lonely now at night without her.

in other news my I just got my internet back after moving house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7871
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:05 am

@IronDicks wrote:
Quite saddening that my Chinese friend that was living with me for the past week had to leave. I took her to the airport yesterday and waited with her at her terminal.

Feels a lot more lonely now at night without her.

in other news my I just got my internet back after moving house.
Yeah I'm gonna hate that same feeling when I go to see Sophie after being with her for 6 months, especially having waited for her for 2 years when I'm first scheduled to see her.

Her family was thinking about moving to Australia and we're thinking that we can probably move there together too, but plans are still in the air and no solid things have been built yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:11 am

@reVelske wrote:
Please stop PMing me with your fucking sob life story, toddler soapie bullshit is not what I deal in, go see a shrink if you really think you got a god damn problem. You are still 17, focus your life on shit that actually fucking matter.

This I didnt respond last time not going to respond this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 am

@BlackTea7 wrote:
I've dated her for over a year and know her better than she knows herself.
You don't have to repeatedly tell people that you've dated me for a year, we get it already.

>my class is going to start the gatsby I'm exited


Last edited by Lunatic on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2775
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:02 am

Shit, mang. this is the "real life thread" but don't pu..sh it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:53 pm

http://i.imgur.com/N7SEAJe.jpg
advanced warfare is fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Ten in the morn
and I'm torn
between keeping this gordita crunch around or eating it.
I ain't an American until my stomach is spoiled and round from me feeding it
but goddamn I already had the rest of the damn Doritos box and AM crunchwrap
I'm really feeling it
In my chest and beltline
I opted out of it last time
but this is taco bell for my first meal and I feel like hell and that's the punchline.


Edit: red white and blue bby
http://i.imgur.com/fCVXLAP.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:50 pm

@Relict? wrote:
Ten in the morn
and I'm torn
between keeping this gordita crunch around or eating it.
I ain't an American until my stomach is spoiled and round from me feeding it
but goddamn I already had the rest of the damn Doritos box and AM crunchwrap
I'm really feeling it
In my chest and beltline
I opted out of it last time
but this is taco bell for my first meal and I feel like hell and that's the punchline.


Edit: red white and blue bby
http://i.imgur.com/fCVXLAP.jpg

How often do I have to tell you to eat better. Then again I had hersheys pie for breakfest and burger king for lunch :v.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:58 pm

You've been telling me for almost two years now. I've been stupid but now I think I should start listening. It's been brought to my attention that I ignore good advice in real life. Plus I won't be young forever and I'm at least 165 lbs now compared to 150 lbs when I started college (and 135 when I was a sophomore in highschool).

Thank you. You should take care of your body, too. Well, you're probably doing a better job than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:48 pm

@Relict? wrote:
You've been telling me for almost two years now. I've been stupid but now I think I should start listening. It's been brought to my attention that I ignore good advice in real life. Plus I won't be young forever and I'm at least 165 lbs now compared to 150 lbs when I started college (and 135 when I was a sophomore in highschool).

Thank you. You should take care of your body, too. Well, you're probably doing a better job than me.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 25
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:05 am

rawr.Rawrawrawr, ra rarawrrawr. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5511
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:48 pm

:Beep:

America sells Diabetes in a cup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:48 pm

@BlackTea7 wrote:
Lies are like 90% of what she puts here. And what she says, trust me I've dated her for over a year and know her better than she knows herself.

Damn man you need some porn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com