Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2751

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Chuck Norris said "If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Oh, okay. That's a pretty bad way to put things up.

If you put those 2 on the same match, the both of them look like scrubs.
Pretty much why fighting COM is annoying. The game just reads your input (or just spam block). But almost every game does that, even Pokemon does that.

Hadouken isn't even a powerful attack. The only thing that makes it strong, and why people spam it, is because there's retards that make infinite range attacks on fighting games (worse yet when they aren't on layers but just in the middle, ground layer you could just jump to easily dodge, on upper you just need to duck, on the middle and without layers, you have to jump much earlier).

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 pm

But Nancy is way cooler than Chuck Norris #em3

@Topic: got bmped back by Rouche R-Barrier....she wa in blue team O AO+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5373

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:14 pm

@otakuchama wrote:
Hating yourself must be hard.
Spoiler:

must be nice being popular
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1574

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Nancy wrote:
But it doesn't. You know this. Your entire schtick is using the units that deal the most damage for the least effort. That's why your tryhard commando is bulksaw, lisel, and istina. Nothing you use is hard or requires distinct amounts of "skill". This has remained true for the longest time, right from the beginning. Kshield baronblades? Sledge? Bulksaw? Yep. What about double beam gatling? zero saber? vanessa? nope. outmoded because they aren't easy enough.

all you can do is run a full commando of the easiest units in the game and spam their strongest abilities over and over. it's the difference between daigo and a scrub hadouken spammer, but because you can beat up bads and newbs by spamming hadouken, you suddenly think you're on daigo's level, when you aren't.

it's funny how mad you are over homura, though. the only reason you're pissed is because you never got to ride that train. we've seen how quickly you've changed your stance on "goldmoe noskill faggots" as you begin using the very thing you once despised in a desperate grasp for power. Of course, it's not like anything you do has any real merit, since literally everything you do is an act to try and look "tough" and "cool". Just happens that riding the hate train on moes was "in" for a while. Now "not giving a shit" is "in", so that's what you're doing. I'm sure if being empathetic starts being the "in" thing you'll jump on that too.

Also your videos are bad and no one with any real skill or importance ever appears in them. I guess bullying the weak is "in" now, too. Real cool there, ruler of the playground.

Are those flat out from your brain? or Milez talked to you to say these things so?

I think it doesn't matter from this point that since neither are worth taking my time to bother listen.

Last edited by aosepsa on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:26 pm

@aosepsa wrote:
Are those flat out from your brain? or Milez talked to you to say these things so?
If you weren't so self infatuated you'd realize a lot of people think of you this way.

Quote :
I think it doesn't matter from this point that neither worth taking my time to bother listen.

Quote :
Hadouken isn't even a powerful attack.
Looking at it from the big picture, it actually is. It doesn't do a lot of damage, but it's extremely important to high level play. Zoning, pressure, setups etc.

My best comparison would be the melee damage shot that most melees have these days. Corona, both drackens, Eris, etc. They're not "powerful" but they are "strong" in that they open up a lot of strategies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Nancy wrote:
@aosepsa wrote:
If you weren't so self infatuated you'd realize a lot of people think of you this way.

Quote :
I think it doesn't matter from this point that neither worth taking my time to bother listen.

Quote :
Hadouken isn't even a powerful attack.
Looking at it from the big picture, it actually is. It doesn't do a lot of damage, but it's extremely important to high level play. Zoning, pressure, setups etc.

Like I said, it's only powerful because ranged attacks on fighting games are retarded.

Quote :
My best comparison would be the melee damage shot that most melees have these days. Corona, both drackens, Eris, etc. They're not "powerful" but they are "strong" in that they open up a lot of strategies.

Errr... Eris and Corona certainly aren't just Strong, even now. Both have attacks that put them on a higher league than Dracken's.
Though Dracken is usually seen as weak and then people go, WOW, HE CAN KILL IVIS. Yeah, because a bot with such force, on a weapon that can combo, with 360º attacks (which means that even if you backstab, you will get hit once he starts button mashing) and CV, can fuck up those who also have CV. Even worse on bots like Ivis, that has no tgh. But it still depends on a lot of things.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Not gonna argue that, haha.

We should probably move on. This discussion is getting pretty volatile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:11 pm

@otakuchama wrote:
Spoiler:

is this nuadha?
it feels like nuadha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:32 pm

@mechaRev wrote:
@otakuchama wrote:
Spoiler:

is this nuadha?
it feels like nuadha

Who?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meraple
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 pm

How's having your own words being used against you feel, huh?
All I can say is that it's delicious.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:41 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Hadouken isn't even a powerful attack. The only thing that makes it strong, and why people spam it, is because there's retards that make infinite range attacks on fighting games (worse yet when they aren't on layers but just in the middle, ground layer you could just jump to easily dodge, on upper you just need to duck, on the middle and without layers, you have to jump much earlier).

it's fighting game nigga not a fucking onion.

Some fireballs are duckable. Some characters have moves which go lower than a duck and can go under fireballs. Fireballs are strong in STREET FIGHTER since jump is really weak in street fighter(no airdash, no airblock, etc) but that's the style of game it is. Doesn't make it retarded. Street fighter is meant to be slow and deliberate, not crazy jump around do all this shit. There's a vast array of other games that give you multiple varieties of that, just like the different games of street fighter are different kinds of slow and deliberate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:55 pm

@otakuchama wrote:
@mechaRev wrote:
@otakuchama wrote:
Spoiler:

is this nuadha?
it feels like nuadha

Who?

Spoiler:

are u using some sort of program to boost ur pc or something i see Frame Skip Number D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:07 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@otakuchama wrote:
@mechaRev wrote:

is this nuadha?
it feels like nuadha

Who?

Spoiler:

are u using some sort of program to boost ur pc or something i see Frame Skip Number D:

Bandicam.

_________
Found about some info of upcoming bots, apparently are announced at offline event:
Quote :
◼︎アップデート
忍者AXIS Ninja AXIS
地AXIS Earth AXIS
4腕女性AXIS 4-arms female AXIS
マニモガール Manimo girl, hot
ミスナギ学院(ハルカの仲間)3人 Misunagi students, haruka's comrade, 3 of them
バイクガール2人+バイク5種 2 Bike Girls and 5 Alternative Bike Swaps

発表
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:06 pm

ミスナギ学院(ハルカの仲間)3人 Misunagi students, haruka's comrade
akane has no friends Sad

also does
rinka BR deal any sort of debuff or is she just basically the worst rinka version?

Last edited by mechaRev on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:09 pm

@mechaRev wrote:
ミスナギ学院(ハルカの仲間)3人 Misunagi students, haruka's comrade
akane has no friends Sad

Haruka is Akane's friend.

Haruka has other friends.

Akane only has one friend ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:19 pm

These are some announcements at off-event:
- extra origin humanoid: probably the above list
- drive system: I can't understand clearly, I think it's about new cartridge which increase your bot's potential or so. Apparently level cap also increase.
- something abt clothes torn: I thought this game finally reach the level of eroge, but obama corrected me by saying that those mean reducing texture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 pm

what a new cart to increase potential and then level cap o-o meaning zero are gonna have more slot for capa and carts ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Quote :
マニモガール Manimo girl, hot

I-It's happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:57 pm

@mechaRev wrote:

also does
rinka BR deal any sort of debuff or is she just basically the worst rinka version?

none i think...and yes [out of the 3 gara variants], for having only two shots worth 25 force and the long cooldown intact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyteam.jp/member/GujiRinka
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:54 pm

@fggt wrote:
These are some announcements at off-event:
- extra origin humanoid: probably the above list
- drive system: I can't understand clearly, I think it's about new cartridge which increase your bot's potential or so. Apparently level cap also increase.
- something abt clothes torn: I thought this game finally reach the level of eroge, but obama corrected me by saying that those mean reducing texture.

cheers

We did shit on CF dis week . Shin is furious on us

I admit my mistake .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:35 am

Plz remind me if Wintery upload the report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:15 am

@mechaRev wrote:

also does

she is weak + super small projectile.

but you can say she functional for anti barier support only with piercing blast railgun destroying rouche barier or the gay lumeria barier from long ranges only.

you call it the worst, im agree because better use mialy than her for any kind purpose in battle field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 am

The other most random thing I've done today in CB.:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion