Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:21 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team.

The Invaders Garapon 5 collectible card campaign address input is now closed. Thank you for participating!

(c) Takehaya・HOBBY JAPAN/CORONA106

------------------------------------------------------------

MEGA GARAPON!

Another day, a new MEGA GARAPON! A lot of amazing robots from garapons past will be appearing in the new Mega Garapon along with two lovely new ladies: Kuhl and Nora Schneid!

The Mega Garapon will only be around until 11/27 so be sure to get roll while you can!

- Kuhl and Nora's Level Up Campaign!

For the first week that the Mega Garapon is available, we will also be holding a Level Up Campaign for Kuhl and Nora! Level up Kuhl and Nora to level 8 by the end of the campaign and get the following rewards!

Notes:

- Players can get up to two sets of the rewards by leveling up one Nora and one Kuhl character.

- Leveling up multiple of the same character will not result in more rewards.

This event will last for only one week until 11/6, so be sure to work hard to get them prizes!

Kuhl and Nora Collectible Card Campaign

We are happy to introduce premium cards for the new Mega Garapon!

For the duration of the event, all players who charge up to $100 or $200 total on Root will get special prizes!

That's not all, the first 200 players who receive Kuhl or Nora from the Mega Garapon will also receive a [Special] Premium Card based off of the character they received from the Garapon!

- All players who charge a total of $100 or more during the campaign period will receive:

Premium Nora Schneid x1

Platinum Ticket x1

- All players who charge a total of $200 or more during the campaign period will receive:

Premium Kuhl Card x1

Platinum Ticket x1

Any player who reaches this category will get one set of $200 prizes and one set of $100 prizes together

- The first 200 players who receive Nora Schneid from the Garapon will receive:

[Special] Premium Nora Schneid Card x1

Platinum Ticket x2

- The first 200 players who receive Kuhl from the Garapon will receive:

[Special] Premium Kuhl Card x1

Platinum Ticket x2

The campaign will go on through to 10/23, prizes will be sent out after 10/30.

For direct card campaign updates, check here.

Rt Charge Bonus Campaign Updated

The prizes for the Rt Charge Bonus Campaign have been updated!

Friends Bonus Campaign!

(1) Send "Friendship Rewards" & receive rewards for yourself too!

You will receive the same reward when sending Friendship Rewards to your friends.

(2)  BONUS EXP & UC when fighting together!

>Battling with 1 Friend will reward you with +5% EXP & +10% UC

(*You may receive a maximum of +25% EXP & +50% UC)

[Game Modes]

- Arena (Union Wars, Legion, Epoch Battle, Team Fight, Clan Fight)

You must stay in the room until the match is over. It does not matter which team you are in, as long as you are in the same room.

- Mission

You must be inside the same room when the final Mission Results are shown.

- Quest (Arcantus)

You must be inside the same party when the final Quest Results are shown.

- Quest (Bastagant)

You must be inside the same room when the final Quest Results are shown.

This Friends Bonus Campaign will run until 11/6!

Returning to Corona House!

"Returning to Corona House" Chaos Rooms have been added to [ARENA] >>> [EVENTS] and will be playable until 11/6! (Theia's Chaos Rooms have been extended to this date as well!)

You can receive limited time parts like Kiriha's Necklace, Yurika's Ribbon BS, Theia's Drone BSJ, Koutaro Satomi Flag, Ruth Flag" when your team wins!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kiriha's Spirit Crystal Exchange Shop Extended & Updated!
Exchange Crystals to receive Kiriha!

"Kiriha = Kurano" (School Uniform version) has been added to Kiriha's Spirit Crystal Exchange Shop!!
Also added are new Radio voices, BSJs, Wonderbits! Visit her in the Central Area!

Spirit Crystals drop in:

Union Wars, Epoch Battles, Legion Rooms , Missions (*Daily Missions do not count), & Quest: Arcantus.

(Returning to Corona House Chaos Rooms drop Spirit Crystals  only if your team wins.)

Kiriha's Spirit Crystal Exchange Shop will be available until 11/6.

Halloween Garapon still Available!

The Halloween Garapon will be available in-game until 11/13!

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Invader Flag Collection Campaign: 2 Special Flags!!

Visit Karama in the Central Area to receive the 2 Special "Invaders of the Rokujyouma!?" Flags!

Bazaar!

Bazaar.png

We will be holding a Bazaar Event on 11/1, 11/15, and 11/29 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do! Also,

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

Clan Fight System

CLANFIGHT.png

Clan Fight is a game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Regular Clan Fights scheduled are 11/2, 11/8, 11/16, 11/22, and 11/30 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.

*Regular Clan Fights give out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other

- The Halloween Arena Event has ended as previously announced. Prizes have now been sent out!
- The Extra Custom Cartridges have been removed from the shop as previously announced.
- Bug in which the sound and camera effects that would happen when players got hit or affected by support effects would sometimes not happen as of August 7th, 2014's update has been fixed.
- A status icon will now appear when players use Ivis AM4/AM5's Battle Frame I Beta ability "Chain Guard", in the upper left corner of the screen.

Last edited by Shai on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:48 am

awww all i got was a Amy,and Hanna and a bunch of silvers but luckily no copies of any silver XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoko
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 am

So Magnell and Machintlet II had sex and we have Kuhl huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3315

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 am

Amy I'm coming 4 u babe pls give me love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1134Guard

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 am

Married Couple? x.X well..., no. I don't have any RT and UC... my badluck... T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:41 am

Andddddddd as usual CB f*cks with me...even if this time it feels more like a kick in the b*lls.

240 rt == 3 golds,1 Silver rest CRAP...i'd be like:F*CK YEAH! if said Gold weren't Doubles.

Golds = Lisel,Pina,Sunny(Bolded as in "i already had'em")
Silver = Blume

When you got a Double and it's a bot it CAN be painfull, but at least in that case you CAN salvage the parts(with exceptions; last one for me was Dieranarcam...and since he pretty much works like a moe ==> it's useless if it's not whole).

P.S:And that's why CB lack of TRUE trade is dumb, if else i'd gladly exchange those Pina & Sunny with ppl that want'em in exchange of an AXIS/some other moe i miss in my collection...instead now i just have to junk'em...ty C$ T_T

Last edited by Garmraid on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 am

AEOLIUSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2117

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:59 am

I got my prizes for the Nemlim Cards. The Vampire Bulleta was a big disappointment for me.

I first thought it was going to be a slightly weaker, Halloween-themed version of Istina Bullet, but instead its just another AC.

Oh, and another note for people who are interested. Muscle Victor and Brave Lios are in Weekly now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:19 am

@RaverX wrote:
awww all i got was a Amy,and Hanna    and a bunch of silvers but luckily no copies of any silver XD

oh wow so im gonna have to snipe u with My Fcking dumb ass istina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3315

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:44 am

going to go batshit insane with amy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceclie

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:17 pm

.... i like how everyone has better luck than me. 760 rt spent : 1 gold, 1 silver, rest bronze and blue balls. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:42 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@RaverX wrote:
awww all i got was a Amy,and Hanna    and a bunch of silvers but luckily no copies of any silver XD

I alrdy own a fully tuned Istina with 500 ish HP stun supply 40 tec 38 fly and Speed Tuned its weapon 3x G rapid Beta G rapid Beta and shooter Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Why do you speed tune smth that never miss even at max range? 2x Grape beta on top of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:53 pm

@fggt wrote:
Why do you speed tune smth that never miss even at max range? 2x Grape beta on top of that.

to refuel Boost gauge faster so in case i'm close to falling i can easily get back on my feet alot faster and easier than other istina

(Also to deal more dmg faster so i can get the kills and stuff in case i wanna stalk a enemy and make em suffer when they fly or have gauge consuming stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Rapid tune increase your bullets' traveling speed, it does not make you shoot faster. INT stat is what determines how fast can you shoot and it's only affected by Hypershot, not tuning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:26 pm

240 Rt. Got the gunner girl and some silvers/bronzes.

She's pretty nice so far, sucks that her rifles aren't tuneable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:44 pm

3x blue balls, this game has been cursed by Dudu, Hes lurking in this damn games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Well, rolled 5x, got 2x silvers, 1x red and 2x blue balls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilycrim

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:53 pm

5x car crash 2 times T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:55 pm

I will roll only 1x from now, fuck this shit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 am

This is my least favorite Mega Gara so far. The only thing that partially interested me was Aeolius, and I don't feel the need to get that bot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:37 am

The Invaders Garapon 5 collectible card campaign address input is now closed. Thank you for participating!

First post has been updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:40 am

I've literally had to reinput the address three times, I damn well hope CS doesn't fuck it up. Though considering how it said "Item is being shipped" after yesterday's update, I'd assume everything is working 100%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 am

Did 3 rolls of 1x. ( Didn't do enough offers)
Only notable thing was the Impact hammer and the thing that came with it. 2 Blues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:48 am

@RaverX wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@RaverX wrote:

I alrdy own a fully tuned Istina with 500 ish HP stun supply 40 tec 38 fly and Speed Tuned its weapon 3x  G rapid Beta  G rapid Beta and shooter Razz

My planned build has 634 hp.... 40/38
Have I done something wrong? #em3.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple   

Back to top Go down

30/10/2014 Mega Gara, Kuhl and Nora the married couple
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com