Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team.

As previously announced, we've added Openbucks http://www.openbucks.com/ as a payment method for CosmicBreak! You can buy Openbucks giftcards from popular retailers such as CVS/pharmacy®️, Burger King®️, SUBWAY®️ (etc)!

------------------------------------------------------------

(c) Takehaya・HOBBY JAPAN/CORONA106

ROUND 2 !!
★ ☆ Union War Campaign ☆ ★

Yes!! We have decided to do another round of  Free Garapon Ticket Union Wars!
& No we're not drunk, Fan Forum! (´・ω・`)

Same rules as last time! (Green Arena Cards you own from last time have been reset!!) Collect Green Arena Cards by playing Union Wars to receive the special prizes above! 1 Green Arena Card will drop every time you complete a Union Wars Match.

[ !! DETAILS !!]

-You must be in the room before the match begins! You will not receive a Green Arena Card if you join after the match has started! Your team will not receive any Green Arena Cards if your enemy team has 0 players at the end of the match.

- Union War Rooms that DO NOT drop Green Arena Cards are: Team Fights, Training Arena, Epoch Battles, Clan Fights, Legion Rooms. (Chaos Rooms WILL drop Green Arena Cards, only if your teams wins.)

(Actually, a total of 8 Tickets, if you count the 2 Tickets you'll receive FREE when you login to your account today. These 2 Tickets (1 Invaders Gara5 Ticket & 1 Thanks Gara Ticket) have ONLY been sent to accounts which have already been logged into, in-game, in the past. You will NOT receive these 2 Tickets by making a new account.) You won't get 2 Tickets for logging in this time.

- Green Arena Cards will keep dropping even after you've collected 50 already.

- All prizes will be sent to your Garage automatically; Remember to enter your garage to grab the Gara Ticket, before you try to roll the Garapon inside SHOP.

- Again, the amount of Green Arena Cards you own have been reset from last time. Also, we've sent you 50 UC per old card you had collected Very Happy

This campaign will be available until 10/23 Weekly Maintenance. Have fun!

New! Halloween Garapon!

The Halloween Garapon will be available in-game until 11/13!

Invaders of the Rokujyouma!?
Theiamillis Search Mission Campaign Ends 10/16!

The campaign period has been extended until 10/16 Weekly Maintenance.
Click the pepens for details about the campaign.

Invaders Garapon 5 Collectible Card Campaign
[---Address Input Glitch Fixed!!---(10/9)]

A glitch which was blocking most Premium Card Winners of Invader Gara5 from entering their shipping address has been fixed!

(*Premium Card winners are users who were the first 200 to win a Theiamillis Gre Fortorthe (including the School Uniform Version!) &/or first 200 to win a Homura Isamine from the Invaders Garapon5 / Ticket ver. Invaders Garapon5.)
(*If you were one of the few who were able to enter their address during this glitch, please enter it again at this time. All address data has been reset to fix this glitch.)

We deeply apologize for any confusion, inconvenience this has caused.
See further details about the campaign here

Check here to see if you were the first 200 players to win a Theia or Homura!! [Address Input Glitch Fixed]

(*Regular Card Address Input is not available yet. Regular Card winners are users who charged a total of $100 / $200 or more during the campaign period.)

Thank you!

x6 EXP Boost for LV 0~4 Robots!
Still running! Extended until 10/23!

All robots under Level 5 (0-4) receive a x6 EXP Boost!
*The x6 Boosts will stop when your robot reaches LV5. Boosts will not be passed on to your other robots even when your EXP bar is full.

This EXP Boost will run until 10/23 Weekly Maintenance.

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Invader Flag Collection Campaign
Updated to 12th Flag!!

Don't forget! The Invader Flags are updated every week! Visit Karama in the Central Area to receive the 12th "Invaders of the Rokujyouma!?" Flag!

Bazaar!

Bazaar.png

We will be holding the regular Bazaar Eventon 10/4, 10/18 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do! Also,

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

Clan Fight System

CLANFIGHT.png

Clan Fight is a game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Regular Clan Fights scheduled are 10/5, 10/11, 10/19, 10/25 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.
*Regular Clan Fights give out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other

- Polygon glitch on Trintia AM has been fixed.
- Bug in which Theiamillis BD/BD2's BARRIER STEP gave a longer Extended Support Effect has been fixed.
- Icy BD3's attack name has been changed.
- Aludra Discs have been removed from Shop as previously announced.

Last edited by Shai on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3314

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:15 am

Fuck no sups I want that chicken hu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lookingaround

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 am

The chaos room is back in action. Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 968

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:11 pm

gonna grind arenas for that ex tune
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Well, at least they reward us for extra green cards with UC. Not by much, but whatever.

Also, the Thanks garas seem to have disappeared for me. Maybe it'll show up again when I get another Thanks ticket, but those garas don't have Berylskid U anyways, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2097

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:18 pm

I originally thought these would be tickets for the new Halloween Gara.

Well, I suppose this gives me another couple chances at getting Armada Oceana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5541

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:21 pm

MEH THEIA SHE BACK HOW DAUFQ DO I EX TUNE a VANILLIA MOE BOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Got Illumnis Type Q.

I hate Illumnis' face. So I decided to merge Lumi's great smile and Pina's eyes on Illumnis' face.

Will post it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkaiKun
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:49 pm

My guts exploded at "& No we're not drunk, Fan Forum! (´・ω・`)"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Quote :

We are happy to introduce premium cards for the Invaders Garapon 5!!

For the duration of the event, all players who charge up to $100 or $200 total on Root will get special prizes!
That's not all, the first 200 players who receive Theiamillis Gre Fortorthe (including the School Uniform Version!) or Homura Isamine from the Invaders Garapon 5 will also receive a [Special] Premium Card based off of the character they received from the Garapon! See details about the campaign here!!

Address Input for the Premium Card winners are already open!!

(*Regular Card Address Input is not yet available.)

Check here to see if you were the first 200 players to win a Theia or Homura!!

the only thing I care about
where's my card?:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Quote :

The 200 part is copy/paste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 pm

second chances to get better art and land moe. huee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:09 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Quote :

The 200 part is copy/paste.

welp tl;dr

now i got it, thanks fgt-sama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:50 am

I'm not following.

Is this shit working or not? Can I assume I didn't get any card yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:37 am

NECESSARY BUMP:

Quote :
>>>>>Address Input Glitch Fixed!!<<<<<

A glitch which was blocking most Premium Card Winners of Invader Gara5 from entering their shipping address has been fixed!

Quote :
[Rokujyou Card Premium] Homura ... 1

YES. TIME TO SELL THIS SHIT FOR GAZILLION GREEN/RED CHIPS AND GENERICS. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:03 am

Got my homora card in main (ofc), too bad my theia in alt couldn't make it.

Btw is there any Platinum ticket for invader 3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:06 am

Late update from me since I couldn't be at my desktop 'till now. Updating first post with this as well.

-----

[---Address Input Glitch Fixed!!---(10/9)]

(*Premium Card winners are users who were the first 200 to win a Theiamillis Gre Fortorthe (including the School Uniform Version!) &/or first 200 to win a Homura Isamine from the Invaders Garapon5 / Ticket ver. Invaders Garapon5.)
(*If you were one of the few who were able to enter their address during this glitch, please enter it again at this time. All address data has been reset to fix this glitch.)

We deeply apologize for any confusion, inconvenience this has caused.
See further details about the campaign here

Check here to see if you were the first 200 players to win a Theia or Homura!! [Address Input Glitch Fixed]

(*Regular Card Address Input is not available yet. Regular Card winners are users who charged a total of $100 / $200 or more during the campaign period.)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 am

Quote :
[Rokujyou Card Premium] Theia

fuuu no homura card
I managed to get her the third day (saturday), was I unlucky?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:16 am

Please purchase mine with all your chips and generics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:22 am

Do the rolls from the free tickets also count towards being one of the first 200? I have a hard time believing 200 different accounts rolled her by Saturday with Rt only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:28 am

Tickets count just as stated, that's how I got mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

They should not count the one from tickets, really. I'm sure half of these cards are belong alt accs.

Compare to invader 3, I rolled Pina at 3rd week of the gara and still got card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:10 am

I don't know about "should", it doesn't make sense to count ticket gara but hey, if they want to give out free shit to people who haven't paid a cent, then props to them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 631

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:44 pm

i got theia on the third day, didnt get her card D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Spoiler:

this is the only reason i'm happy because i got litia and another melfi flora this time *smh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara   

Back to top Go down

9/10/2014 Round 2 of Tickets & Halloween Gara
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com