Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2113

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Good Melee fighters in CB are rare, especially since most UC Melee weapons aren't that good, except for Tree Farming. When you actually have a decent close combat fighter, they usually are your best offense against annoying hoppers.

Here's some of the actually good melee stuff I've seen in CB. There may be others, I am not sure.

Weapons:
-Gale Scythe
-Crim Edge
-Jet Hammer
-Evil Halberd
-Swift Blade
-Brigand Baron's axe
-Dostrex Soul R
-Raven Scythe R
-Malice Sword R

Robots:
-Wardus
-Vanguard Fencer/Axer
-Blazed Baron FF
-Machintlet (1 and 2)
-Dracken
-Grand Dracken
-Vishra
-Ivis
-Luto
-Momiji
-Eris
-Sylvia
-EX Laz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 968

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Imdabes mikoko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:19 pm

NO ZEROES ONLY HEROES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:19 pm

high score on tony hawk or get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5542

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:34 pm

No Elisa u suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:46 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
Good Melee fighters in CB are rare, especially since most UC Melee weapons aren't that good, except for Tree Farming. When you actually have a decent close combat fighter, they usually are your best offense against annoying hoppers.

Here's some of the actually good melee stuff I've seen in CB. There may be others, I am not sure.

Weapons:
-Gale Scythe
-Crim Edge
-Jet Hammer
-Evil Halberd
-Swift Blade
-Brigand Baron's axe
-Dostrex Soul R
-Raven Scythe R
-Malice Sword R

Robots:
-Wardus
-Vanguard Fencer/Axer
-Blazed Baron FF
-Machintlet (1 and 2)
-Dracken
-Grand Dracken
-Vishra
-Ivis
-Luto
-Momiji
-Eris
-Sylvia
-EX Laz

Dont forget to add Impact Hammer, Cydron Knife and Mighty Pile Bunker.

Mighty Pile Bunker appears from time to time in gara, weekly etc.
Cydron Knife dunno.... is a weapon attached to the Cydron Core Mecha, which I've only seen one single time in my life in CB in all these years...
And Impact Hammer is rather new, but really interesting, especially with Crimson Crusader.

Also your list of Robots is... heh... meh. They're all different tier. And they're usage depends on the map as well. Grand Dracken is freakkin fat, so alphas eat the hell out of him, unless you have a good team with healers and the map is a cave maze map thing where both teams have camps lol. Normal Dracken is somewhat better cuz his CV wont break after a few hits, additionally he can use tackle to quickly move forward.
But yeah, there is a lot to add here tho xD.

- - -

On another note, yeah. Eris became pretty much weak compared to all the new melees, I have absolutely no idea why people still complain about her but not about the newer melees lol. The only good things about Eris nowadays are things like her huge melee-aoe that even hit enemies who stand behind her, the built-in stun immunity while swinging her swords and glint strike to keep enemies from escaping. Whereas Glint strike just for shocking is no longer effective, especially if enemies have quick recover, it just lasts 1 single second... Darkness Hide nerfed as well, from infinite ammo to 10 ammo, but thats actually fine and nice. The real nerf about it is the catridge that allows Darkness Hide to hit multiple time. It used to keep enemies hit by Hide stunned for like 5 whole seconds. But since there is Gold Veil now, that cart only adds like 1 additional second of stun to the cart, making the Darkness Hide improvement cart pretty much useless. CS also nerfed the "internal Darkness Hide TGH" so Eris still can be easily stunned out of it when being hit by stuff, whereas before the nerf she was pretty much unstunable during Hide. Exblade Inferno is beyond useless now too. Because Exblade itself activates Gold Veil, so the following Inferno explosion doesnt stun anymore. Additionally, it used to do from 30 up to 50 dmg, the explosion. Now it only does 2 up to 9 dmg... Exblade Revive has ammo now and restores... what again? like 20 hp? Even so, it doesnt restore 20 hp on each hit as tested a while ago. And additionally, CS added a cooldown on Exblade so it cant be spammed anymore but the user is rather forced to use the main Melee. Her Wing Shield is just the same thing as Sylvia Shield etc now. It used to shield Eris from all sides before while even effectively shielding from explosives before her nerf. So yeah, I have no idea how people still complain about Eris. Not to forget the heavy force nerf on all her weapons. I remember well doing 350 (!!!) dmg in a single exblade hit (but with Inferno effect) to a crimrose, backstabbing her and pretty much onehitting her while she did have full health lol. Now after nerf it just can be around 100 dmg (in a single exblade), while mbga still falcon punches people for 220 dmg XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Thank you for telling us everything that everyone already know and make no effort in actually partaking in what was being discussed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 pm

@Silvershine wrote:
On another note, yeah. Eris became pretty much weak compared to all the new melees, I have absolutely no idea why people still complain about her but not about the newer melees lol.

Plz stop letting your imagination run wild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
DO YOU?!
DO YOU?!

Male Posts : 807

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

I played Rush School Jace after a long time and now I remember why I switched him to Shot in the first place. It's brain dead. He flies with right click and his melee homing is better than any other melee I know. As for the trinity bullet, I like the barrier melee better than shock since it saves me a little more time to do damage when crowd diving to no success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:26 am

I swear, melee-oriented players live in their own little delusional world.

I still remember some melee dimwit that started insulting me in 1v1 just because I kited him, because I clearly need to stand still and just let him stunlock me to death I guess?

Last edited by reVelske on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:29 am

if you use ranged weapons you are breaking yamoto damashii code, it's why melee players get  obsessed with fighting other melees instead of hunting artillery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:32 am

Meanwhile, melee vs melee is still unarguably the dumbest fucking matchup in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 am

yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break   

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Melee in Cosmic Break
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com