Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 13/08/2014 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:44 pm

@fggt wrote:
Also plz do note that EN will get this mega one week late as usual, probably.

It's not new content like the event garas though, so it'll most likely come this thursday instead of tomorrow like JP.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 17
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Soundstorm wrote:
@fggt wrote:
Also plz do note that EN will get this mega one week late as usual, probably.

It's not new content like the event garas though, so it'll most likely come this thursday instead of tomorrow like JP.

Thx now i wont be able to sleep Tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:59 pm

mega garas normally don't cause delayed maintys unless they have new content, this mega gara has literally no new content so they have no real excuse to not put it in this week.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 17
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Btw Quick Question about a Mega gara?

What Is it? This is my first Mega gara ever

And Does it have special roll rates or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

@RaverX wrote:
Btw Quick Question about a Mega gara?

What Is it? This is my first Mega gara ever

And Does it have special roll rates or something?

It normally has alot of old gold gara moes, mostly featured garapon moes from previous garapons. Silver usually have gold prized mechs, and the rest is normally full of 3s weapons and sometimes slot protectors in blue balls.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:16 pm

@RaverX wrote:
Btw Quick Question about a Mega gara?

What Is it? This is my first Mega gara ever

And Does it have special roll rates or something?

It's a bunch of top golds from the previous garas. Silvers lately are Axis bots, which are gold on regular garas. Lately the weapon balls have 2 weapons in each ball. Blue balls have decent prizes (this is, better than the shitty regret).

Our first Mega had new silvers, our second was Initium, which was new golds and old silvers, but now it's just old and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 17
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:27 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@RaverX wrote:
Btw Quick Question about a Mega gara?

What Is it? This is my first Mega gara ever

And Does it have special roll rates or something?

It's a bunch of top golds from the previous garas. Silvers lately are Axis bots, which are gold on regular garas. Lately the weapon balls have 2 weapons in each ball. Blue balls have decent prizes (this is, better than the shitty regret).

Our first Mega had new silvers, our second was Initium, which was new golds and old silvers, but now it's just old and nothing else.

Ahh kk that makes sense

Razz looks like i might be rolling Mega 15 times then ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1003
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:44 pm

I miss the Mega that gave us movement parts.. Even though the damned thing refused to give me a Jet Accel or a Muffler Jet..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Maybe another roll 5x and got free special gara roll? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:12 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
I miss the Mega that gave us movement parts.. Even though the damned thing refused to give me a Jet Accel or a Muffler Jet..

rip new years gara
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Remembering of last mega bring back some trauma: http://puu.sh/aQ3dc.png

All, in one day, from virool offer. There're some more of this but only around 500RT:v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4955
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:21 pm

@RaverX wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@RaverX wrote:
Btw Quick Question about a Mega gara?

What Is it? This is my first Mega gara ever

And Does it have special roll rates or something?

It's a bunch of top golds from the previous garas. Silvers lately are Axis bots, which are gold on regular garas. Lately the weapon balls have 2 weapons in each ball. Blue balls have decent prizes (this is, better than the shitty regret).

Our first Mega had new silvers, our second was Initium, which was new golds and old silvers, but now it's just old and nothing else.

Ahh  kk that makes sense

Razz looks like i might be rolling Mega 15 times then ;3

there's also the legend of mega gara having high gold rates, so ppl normally 1x gold/5x 2-5 golds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:26 pm

It doesn't have "high gold rates", it just has better gold rates than event garapons. From my experience the rates go in order from best to worst:

Weekly garapon -> Limited Garapon -> Mega garapon -> Event Garapons (any gara that introduces new robots / characters)
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 631
Join date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:49 pm

a lot of people i know usually say the mega garas have good rates, but well i always tell them its just about luck.
i've gotten atleast 1 gold from past mega garas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 17
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Soundstorm wrote:
It doesn't have "high gold rates", it just has better gold rates than event garapons. From my experience the rates go in order from best to worst:

Weekly garapon -> Limited Garapon -> Mega garapon -> Event Garapons (any gara that introduces new robots / characters)

Now i just have to wait for a Weekly gara with Orin Fluene and Rone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4955
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 pm

@GasaiYunoº wrote:
a lot of people i know usually say the mega garas have good rates, but well i always tell them its just about luck.
i've gotten atleast 1 gold from past mega garas
i must be god

forever spamming 1x golds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Mega has "good" rate because it has shitton of stuffs. As long as it's a gold, it will be a moe and even if you see a derpwalk, you have chance to get harmonics or sluts. I would say it's the least risky gara.

Btw can anyone list the name of all girls came after last mega?


Last edited by fggt on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:56 pm

No free Yurika.
Possible free Kiriha.

Second chance to get Litz or Stella.

Campaigns, campaigns, campaigns...

This is a good update. If ever it comes to CBEN it'll fill the B&D rooms again.

@fggt wrote:
Also plz do note that EN will get this mega one week late as usual, probably.

It gives us more time to farm vids and offers. I'm being taught by my clan how to. Feels nice to get a steady trickle of RT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:01 pm

I expect to see miruru and chloe come back, I have my hopes up for abyss hu but there's a flat chance he'll come back.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 pm

@fggt: I think that would be Corona and Stella; Frac and Berz; Lisel and Hannah; New variant of Feng Mei Elcott, Amlim, Nemlim, Monica, etc..(I think I forgot some).

Oh and new Lios and Icy. Maybe CS will put grand dracken too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 631
Join date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:20 pm

@colfenor1337 wrote:
@fggt: I think that would be Corona and Stella; Frac and Berz; Lisel and Hannah; New variant of Feng Mei Elcott, Amlim, Nemlim, Monica, etc..(I think I forgot some).

Oh and new Lios and Icy. Maybe CS will put grand dracken too

the only one i currently remember that you forgot is meisen kaede
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:28 pm

uhm, they're adding old prizes, not new stuff

and out of all the things you think about them adding, why would they add prizes that arent feature golds. mega garas afaik ONLY HAVE feature gold moes as their gold prizes (unless it's a mega gara containing new content, though new content aside, the rest are feature gold moes).
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2725
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:37 pm

the only gara with good rates is weekly. everything else is just rt farmers saying "they're good" because 1 or 5 rolls is no biggie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Soundstorm wrote:
uhm, they're adding old prizes, not new stuff

and out of all the things you think about them adding, why would they add prizes that arent feature golds. mega garas afaik ONLY HAVE feature gold moes as their gold prizes (unless it's a mega gara containing new content, though new content aside, the rest are feature gold moes).

Last mega has melfi frost and sekka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 pm

@fggt wrote:
Soundstorm wrote:
uhm, they're adding old prizes, not new stuff

and out of all the things you think about them adding, why would they add prizes that arent feature golds. mega garas afaik ONLY HAVE feature gold moes as their gold prizes (unless it's a mega gara containing new content, though new content aside, the rest are feature gold moes).

Last mega has melfi frost and sekka.

frost and sekka were feature moes in their frost garapon, pay attention silly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 13/08/2014 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
13/08/2014 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum