Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1590

Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system Empty
PostSubject: Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system   Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:25 pm

※Before reading: This is the unofficial guideline for Break and Defense Mode, which is a coverage of new system and gameplay up until August 1st, 2014 patch. The game mechanism may change without any prior notice.

I. Introduction.:

In a nut-shell, Cosmic Break added "siege the castle" or "raiders" mode on their own taste, which beginners can also gather around to attend with great help.

II. Interface of map and basic rules.:

III. New vehicle, item, and PS?.:

IV. Tactics.:

More to be updated soon.

Feedbacks are welcome.

Last edited by aosepsa on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system   Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm

notes on cannon vehics:
1. Bullet jam is a "special" status, will not override other negative status(being repeatedly bullet jammed by a cannon will not remove slow)

Stuns through the following:
1. Crimson Viel
2. "Super armor" from certain melee, also vox altus, etc
3. "guard" main weapons

Does not stun through:
1. Mist effect
2. physical projectiles - alba subweapon spam will block turret shots LOL
3. rouche barriers

cannot shoot straight down. Stood under a cannon and shot the powerspot. (http://puu.sh/azh4s/6c1a0c9ea7.jpg turret above me is manned lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system   Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:54 pm

I never knew about the secret pathway nearby PS5! Nicely put Omega! Perhaps School Misty will be useful in this map. Or even Dismoke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3330

PostSubject: Re: Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system   Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:07 am

I'm hoping people can actually start playing decent in these rooms now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system   Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:31 am

Princess wrote:
I'm hoping people can actually start playing decent in these rooms now

The people who actually have prior knowledge with regards to epoch will still carry; ones who don't will continue being useless. /personal opinion

Nevertheless, good thread. I didn't know about the narrow shortcut until I looked at the guide (and someone coordinated a #5 PS break with me 5 mins after I read about it).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system   Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system Empty

Back to top Go down

Guideline - Break and Defense(Raid the PS) system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com