Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 About f*cking time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:49 pm

I already tried to leave and it didn't work obviously and i would have been better off just leaving after my original account was hacked and deleted.

Going into junior year i have to think about colleges i want to go to anyways and i have better things to do than sitting in front of a computer making my injured wrists worse than they already are and give myself arthritis.

It was really great to meet everyone here on the forum and anyone i met in game who is/isn't on the forum but like i said i will be gone for good. I'll be deleting all of my accounts that i have/had on CB. I want to get as far away as possible from this game so i legit forget that it ever existed and ruined my life and "stole" my money.

If anyone still wants to talk to me outside of here feel free to add me on Skype @iccors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:52 pm

BAiBai CC ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 32
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Aaaie, CC. I'm sure we'll miss you :<

Good luck with college search.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-04-28

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:11 pm

How many time are you going to pull this shit? There's like 3 threads about you leaving on the farewell section
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 pm

A lot

She isn't the first one to constantly leave then come back to the game over and over and over
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:32 pm

CB will always drag you back so long as you have your account.

*shrug*

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
CB will always drag you back so long as you have your account.

*shrug*


@CCoRS wrote:
I'll be deleting all of my accounts that i have/had on CB.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 32
Location : Philippines

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:34 pm

So long as you remember the feel of this game, it will drag you back unless you have other things to do.

It isn't the account that the problem.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩


Female Posts : 3330
Join date : 2013-08-07

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 pm

[1:23:32 PM] C-chan: I post plenty of stuff and nobody even has any input to say
[1:23:39 PM] C-chan: Reason why i don't post anymore
[1:24:13 PM] C-chan: Nobody notices me
[1:24:16 PM] C-chan: I'm invisible
[1:35:57 PM] C-chan: I bet you if i made a post about me legit leaving nobody would care

People notice you, and people care.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:01 am

Princess wrote:
[1:23:32 PM] C-chan: I post plenty of stuff and nobody even has any input to say
[1:23:39 PM] C-chan: Reason why i don't post anymore
[1:24:13 PM] C-chan: Nobody notices me
[1:24:16 PM] C-chan: I'm invisible
[1:35:57 PM] C-chan: I bet you if i made a post about me legit leaving nobody would care

People notice you, and people care.

Yeah notice the negative ass comments Nancy? People really "love" me.

I get it guys, I've made 2 posts about this "shit" and all my whiny little problems, If you don't care don't fucking say shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 am

Posting other things besides selfies helps.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am

Well maybe if people actually had conversations with me I'd post other stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

We sure love starting conversations by being baited into calling you pretty.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:40 am

I never asked you or anyone for that fact to call me anything. I'm sure you all think I'm an attention seeking bimbo anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 am

CC, a lot of people ignore me here because I'm too unique sometimes. But I don't whine about being invisible. I bet 20 chinese noodles that CC will come back in a month or two Oh! and Bye bye~
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:45 am

. My accounts are gone for good and I'll be off this forum as well for good. No need for pointless bets sweet heart.

If you guys really knew who i was you'd understand why i act the way i do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:50 am

@CCoRS wrote:
I never asked you or anyone for that fact to call me anything.
What other motive would you have then.
@CCoRS wrote:
I'm sure you all think I'm an attention seeking bimbo anyways.
Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 am

You say that but you never chat with me sempai. T ^T
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:53 am

Wifi i don't even have your Skype for one. ;_;

And what happened to you krayolfag? You all of a sudden act like someone shoved a stick up your ass. What exactly is your problem with me? Didn't we used to be good friends?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 am

Celeste_Perry right? I'm the star (☆) I had your contact details on skype after I started using it for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 am

Because our conversations didn't go deeper than you simply seeking attention. I'm inclined to conversating, but at least make it meaningful.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 am

What's there to be meaningful for you? You sure don't give a fuck so why waste your time commenting on my post?

Sorry i was molested as a kid, had no friends because of it and I'm so attention seeking because i just want people to like me and be my friend. :v

I can't find you in my contacts wifi. :c
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:06 am

Spoiler:
 

You sure?
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Texmex

About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:07 am

I'm sure what's your Skype name Cause i think my mobile doesn't show all my contacts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HDCCoRS?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 am

@CCoRS wrote:
What's there to be meaningful for you? You sure don't give a fuck so why waste your time commenting on my post?
For someone who said some nasty things to a friend of mine, I'd say I have a good reason to give a "fuck" pointing out your false claims.
@CCoRS wrote:
Sorry i was molested as a kid, had no friends because of it and I'm so attention seeking because i just want people to like me and be my friend. :v
Would have been good for people to know beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




About f*cking time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About f*cking time    About f*cking time  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
About f*cking time
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com