Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 am

That acc is relevant for me!

Somebody pls nag them to release that content here to.
Back to top Go down
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
1 Ghost Fire Wonder Bits
3 Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x5
6 Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x10
10 Ghost Fire Accessory + Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x10
20 Ghost Fire Accessory + Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x20

In arena, you get 2 of [Collab] Items at once. You need a total of 40 [Collab] Items before you complete the task.

Keep talking to ghost girl, and you'll recieve all the items.

Spoiler:

^ Accessory, which is +1 WLK, +5 HP, 1 Slot.

Free items and bits. man EN really t-bagged ya'll huh.

Not really, if THIS was all the collab i wouldn't be giving a sh*t...
what irks me is NO free moe this week and probably a crippled gara next week(since i'm pretty sure the top golds will be the missing girls) or worse they release them for free again next week BUT ONLY in Jp.
Here, this irks me not the WB/Items/whatever tongue
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 am

@Garmraid wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
1 Ghost Fire Wonder Bits
3 Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x5
6 Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x10
10 Ghost Fire Accessory + Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x10
20 Ghost Fire Accessory + Ghost Fire Wonder Bits x20

In arena, you get 2 of [Collab] Items at once. You need a total of 40 [Collab] Items before you complete the task.

Keep talking to ghost girl, and you'll recieve all the items.

Spoiler:

^ Accessory, which is +1 WLK, +5 HP, 1 Slot.

Free items and bits. man EN really t-bagged ya'll huh.

Not really, if THIS was all the collab i wouldn't be giving a sh*t...
what irks me is NO free moe this week and probably a crippled gara next week(since i'm pretty sure the top golds will be the missing girls) or worse they release them for free again next week BUT ONLY in Jp.
Here, this irks me not the WB/Items/whatever tongue

There's three stages for the collab though. the first week is like... that above.

The next one is another accessory...

and the last one involves the Moebot 1s... and both accessories

So in the end game, you get 3 accessories each, 1s moebot, and around 100 Bits.

Oh and starting on 7/12/2014, you can obtain flags from the other bot in central area.

That one also gives prizes when you collect all 12 flags, from today, onwards to 9/xx/2014

Haha

the ghost fire bit is like Spike Bit...

But it has a chance to burn people with.

well it does spiral close to you though, but its usable by everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Why are you still a mod when you yourself are breaking rules like mad?

And this is not even the first time.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:18 pm

You're double posting
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 am

@fggt wrote:
Why are you still a mod when you yourself are breaking rules like mad?

And this is not even the first time.

Hi.

I don't notice that i double post since my mouse just double clicks on its own.

I actually notice it when the forum warns me, but sometimes it doesn't so it goes thru regardless.

Been cleaning and bending the clicker, but so far it isn't working or the fix doesn't last... and its a new mouse too '-'

Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:36 am

If I am not mistaken, you can repeat the last trade in of 20 collab item as many time as possible.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:07 am

@uzermane wrote:
If I am not mistaken, you can repeat the last trade in of 20 collab item as many time as possible.

10 Onion Fights to fight for?

Meh, though i'll do that for the last leg.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:11 am

updated with ep1 flag
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:16 pm

@MrCake wrote:
updated with ep1 flag

Episode 1 of the anime airs today I think. Subs when?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:26 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@MrCake wrote:
updated with ep1 flag

Episode 1 of the anime airs today I think. Subs when?

it does the raw already out
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Just finished the ep. Looks like ripoffs: the anime. Just like CB
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 pm

@dsp wrote:
Just finished the ep. Looks like ripoffs: the anime. Just like CB

yea it looked way to familiar

time to dig up the old anime list
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:51 pm

It's Tenchi Muyo variant meets Nanananananananananananananananananaanaannaaanananana's treasure.
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:18 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
So a bunch of not very mecha musume looking moeblobs gets released again. Walp.

After seeing the first episode now they are a bit mecha like hah your argument is invalid

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 am

@duckov wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
So a bunch of not very mecha musume looking moeblobs gets released again. Walp.

After seeing the first episode now they are a bit mecha like hah your argument is invalid

Spoiler:

I was gonna post a pic of that
Spoiler:

Also:
Cross between Mialy and Luminera:

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:30 am

An argument is usually used to prove something. I just stated an opinion though ö.ö

Also:
>not recognizing red roi barrier when u see it
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Popuko Running
Popuko Running

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
An argument is usually used to prove something. I just stated an opinion though ö.ö

Also:
>not recognizing red roi barrier when u see it
>not recognizing bk perse's barrier
bounce
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:52 pm

There's no slutty anime chick behind it :>
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:28 pm

But whyana is a slut.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:51 pm

It's always the drill girls that are the sluts in Chinese Cartoons

Always
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 pm

@Koiro wrote:
It's always the drill girls that are the sluts in Chinese Cartoons

Always

>Not knowing about slutty onee-chan stereotypes

>being this new
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 pm

>implying

>implying what I said was 100% completely serious and there was no joking whatsoever involved

Last edited by Koiro on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Obviously AT Field.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm

@Koiro wrote:
>implying

>implying what I said was 100% completely serious and there was no joking whatsoever involved

>"I was only pretending to be retarded xD" -Koiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Cosmic Break X  Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?  Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com