Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I'm fine with mecha musume, actually I like them and wouldn't have thought of playing CB w/o them.

I just don't like it, if "bots" feature absolutely no mecha looks (Eris and Resha in example).

eVe Heart wrote:
Malca won't be happy. Cosmic Ark is too small for 2 magical girls.
But the other two character seems interesting
Pepo Pucci's description calls her a magical girl. Resha is pretty much a magical girl to. Lily Rain EVE is Sailor Moon!!!!! There's more but I forgot.

You mean that Resha is a Magical Nun right?

Lily Rain EVE in what is similar to Sailor Moon? in her clothes?

You have to learn what its a magical girl before posting about what is and what is not a magical girl

Also related, since when Nanoha became the standar for Magical Girls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Since when we are talking about standards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:58 pm

I have been seeing people talk a lot about Magical girls and when i check its all about Nanoha, so i guess people are forgetting Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captor and others if there were others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:


Hayate is a magical girl alright.
wtf is a Hayate?

Spoiler:
 

In Magical battle arena, her charged ranged attack is a multi bullet homing attack.
HUUUUUUGH Hayate pic. Pls resize. It broke the forums for me.

Oni-Zero wrote:
I have been seeing people talk a lot about Magical girls and when i check its all about Nanoha, so i guess people are forgetting Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captor and others if there were others

Who forgot them? Sailor Moon has a remake this season, but the art is terrible. Sakura is still popular in /a/ Loli waifu threads. Nanoha's just more popular since it's a recent long runner. There are other magical girls this season too(Fate Illya).

But who among you guys ever remember Saint Tail, Rayearth and Magical Girl Pretty Sammy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
I have been seeing people talk a lot about Magical girls and when i check its all about Nanoha, so i guess people are forgetting Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captor and others if there were others

Nanoha is still better than nearly everything made after it.

I think what people forget or don't see, is that even that genre can touch more serious themes, without the need to be forcibly dramatic (see Meduka that tries too hard to make a point).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
duckov wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
So a bunch of not very mecha musume looking moeblobs gets released again. Walp.

If U dont play CB for the moeblobs then i dunno wat u are still doing here lel

mecha's are still tier in this meta even if moes have built in op

mecha's just require more effort and mind..........which 90% of cb don't use

>Implying trinitia requires effort and mind
>Implying using sledge requires anything but one movement key and a mouse button

Why are people so funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 pm

dsp wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
duckov wrote:


If U dont play CB for the moeblobs then i dunno wat u are still doing here lel

mecha's are still tier in this meta even if moes have built in op

mecha's just require more effort and mind..........which 90% of cb don't use

>Implying trinitia requires effort and mind
>Implying using sledge requires anything but one movement key and a mouse button

Why are people so funny

Because he is using thing that require even less to none effort to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 pm

CS has to make moes seem OP so they can get money, and so moe can do anything in the game. Thankfully, the weapons are locked to them most of the time, which is great. If you could put those weapons on a mecha, those OP moes would make, lets say, REALLY OP mechas.

Being able to change parts makes things a lot stronger, except when they can't get weapons just as strong, or that doesn't have as little penalties.
Compare Kali and Mizutama for example. Stock bots look rather alike, same function, same (or close) free cost. But when you build them? Well, Kali feels like a crappy bot, that can barely carry her own weight, and when there's no more ammo for the bit, she's useless.
Mizutama? Ah! He can equip a good weapon so he can actually fight outside of using the bit, the bit weapon is nice but can't be tuned and explosion isn't as great, but still, he can get as many stats as Kali, along with the weapon and even CV on top of it.
Better yet, no locked (all) parts means that it's also easier to tune. Even when CS took out some of things that Machina does, and even lowered the HP of the bit, Mizutama still takes a shit on Kali.

Now, when it comes to use bots, yeah, those 2 are rather brain dead, much like most of the mechas that you see running around. Well, most are suicide melee, I'm not sure how people can fail so hard at building them. You make a good build, and be the senpai, because no one seems to know the basics of an unit that only uses basics to start with. Weapons got so dumb that you can slap them on a mecha and call it an alpha, because fuck building, get shit stats and it's still good, because you hold both buttons and the game plays for you. Get a trintia, press right click, live forever.
For brain dead bots, people don't need a brain to build. Maybe that's why you rarely see anything besides a handful of mechs going around (all melee go into the same bag, because everyone plays in the same way, except Milez, and he's not everything).

Meanwhile, no one uses Cataloss. Probably because it doesn't home and it needs half of a brain to build it. And yes, he can be rather retarded, just doesn't shit out damage from 500 range away. (actually, his range can be dumb too.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5205
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 pm

dsp wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
duckov wrote:


If U dont play CB for the moeblobs then i dunno wat u are still doing here lel

mecha's are still tier in this meta even if moes have built in op

mecha's just require more effort and mind..........which 90% of cb don't use

>Implying trinitia requires effort and mind
>Implying using sledge requires anything but one movement key and a mouse button

Why are people so funny

>implying im talking only about the ghey auto mecha's

go home nerd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Compare Kali and Mizutama for example. Stock bots look rather alike, same function, same (or close) free cost. But when you build them? Well, Kali feels like a crappy bot, that can barely carry her own weight, and when there's no more ammo for the bit, she's useless.
Mizutama? Ah! He can equip a good weapon so he can actually fight outside of using the bit, the bit weapon is nice but can't be tuned and explosion isn't as great, but still, he can get as many stats as Kali, along with the weapon and even CV on top of it.
Better yet, no locked (all) parts means that it's also easier to tune. Even when CS took out some of things that Machina does, and even lowered the HP of the bit, Mizutama still takes a shit on Kali.

His AMs alone are already god weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:27 pm

fggt wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Compare Kali and Mizutama for example. Stock bots look rather alike, same function, same (or close) free cost. But when you build them? Well, Kali feels like a crappy bot, that can barely carry her own weight, and when there's no more ammo for the bit, she's useless.
Mizutama? Ah! He can equip a good weapon so he can actually fight outside of using the bit, the bit weapon is nice but can't be tuned and explosion isn't as great, but still, he can get as many stats as Kali, along with the weapon and even CV on top of it.
Better yet, no locked (all) parts means that it's also easier to tune. Even when CS took out some of things that Machina does, and even lowered the HP of the bit, Mizutama still takes a shit on Kali.

His AMs alone are already god weapon.

Which you can make better, or even remove one to get more shit, since you will be using the bit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:42 pm

They're 90 cost estesguns I don't think you need to remove the AMs unless you just want to use something different

And it's not like you'll immediately die after using the wb. It isn't like you use estesgun ammo or even carry risks of using the wb unless you just set up Mizutama in a bad location. After you use up all the wb, you'll still be living. So, the fact that you'll be using the wb isn't the best excuse for wanting to switch out the AMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 am

Koiro wrote:
They're 90 cost estesguns I don't think you need to remove the AMs unless you just want to use something different

And it's not like you'll immediately die after using the wb. It isn't like you use estesgun ammo or even carry risks of using the wb unless you just set up Mizutama in a bad location. After you use up all the wb, you'll still be living. So, the fact that you'll be using the wb isn't the best excuse for wanting to switch out the AMs.

Didn't say you have to.
But if you aren't using them/it as much, why not remove them/it?
If you don't use all the ammo in 1 of them, it's useless to keep 2 of them. It's better used cost on stats.

Though the bit is still the excuse, unless you don't build to use the bit.
There's a multitude of reasons to take it out, just like how there is to keep it.

Like how when you tune to use the bit, you won't be using the AMs as efficiently as you can. If you build a different bot that uses the AM/AMs, and the builds doesn't allow parts sharing, you might as well remove it/them and get a different weapon, because on the bit build you won't be really making full use of it/them, which allows you do easily switch out, because you are a fucking mecha and you can switch them out if you WANT to.

And notice how I'm adding both singular and plural.


I wish I didn't have to repeat myself so many times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 am

Sakura1 wrote:
dsp wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:


mecha's are still tier in this meta even if moes have built in op

mecha's just require more effort and mind..........which 90% of cb don't use

>Implying trinitia requires effort and mind
>Implying using sledge requires anything but one movement key and a mouse button

Why are people so funny

>implying im talking only about the ghey auto mecha's

go home nerd

clearly it is not implied in your statement
and it said "mecha's" not "not ghey auto mecha's"

I think you should listen to your english teacher more ("mecha's doesn't even make sense")

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-09-06
Location : S-E-C-R-E-T

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 am

Off-topic:

StickyKeys wrote:
But who among you guys ever remember Saint Tail, Rayearth and Magical Girl Pretty Sammy?

*raises hand*I do, even if the dub around here(Italy) was nice -voices wise- but it was censored a f*cking lot.(Still Hikaru's evil twin can come have a "chat" with me anyday  Twisted Evil  )

On-Topic: I hope we WILL get free stuff as well, and IF they DO end up in a retarded gara we have freebie/shop version too (thanks to current multipliers $$$ shouldn't be a problem).  Very Happy 

P.S:But with this comes the question...will we EVEN get'em? (From what i know the manga/anime was released only in Jp for now -correct me if i'm wrong- so around here this "collaboration" wouldn't have much sense...oh well, i'll just keep my fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11172
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:

You mean that Resha is a Magical Nun right?
Idk what u were told, but nun's are strictly foridden to practise any arcane art. They can't be magical. If they are, they're to burn on the stake and in the flames of hell, evermore!

Quote :
Lily Rain EVE in what is similar to Sailor Moon? in her clothes?
The character we are looking for donnes ridiculously long pigtails, fights evil with ancient powers and wears a magical headdress  Very Happy
Also: a friend of me once saw LRE on screen and asked if CB was a "Sailor Moon Game" l0l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Well there is a colaboration of Onigiri x Milky Holmes in the JP server and it came to the EN version so its not like we should give up on this one

@Zweibel: Well i have never saw her use dark magic, and iirc there are game where priests do the job of the healer, casting white magic even as a projectile (An Example: Atlus Ogre saga or if you want Final Fantasy and the like)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 631
Join date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
Well there is a colaboration of Onigiri x Milky Holmes in the JP server and it came to the EN version so its not like we should give up on this one

yeah, i was also thinking of this, so maybe we will get this event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11172
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Priests = / = Nun. It was a rather silly comment anyway.

@Our chances of getting them to:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 419
Join date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

look interesting :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:

You mean that Resha is a Magical Nun right?
Idk what u were told, but nun's are strictly foridden to practise any arcane art. They can't be magical. If they are, they're to burn on the stake and in the flames of hell, evermore!

Quote :
Lily Rain EVE in what is similar to Sailor Moon? in her clothes?
The character we are looking for donnes ridiculously long pigtails, fights evil with ancient powers and wears a magical headdress  Very Happy
Also: a friend of me once saw LRE on screen and asked if CB was a "Sailor Moon Game" l0l

Priests in d&d (which is THE sword and sorcery game) use divine magic which isn't much different from normal magic when you have shit like these. And that's not counting domains and other crap (splats) .No clue why they became "healing wizards" in most games.

http://i.imgur.com/M1kbi3g.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lQ56BTc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CTIzYIu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CnBYGmr.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Garmraid wrote:
Off-topic:

StickyKeys wrote:
But who among you guys ever remember Saint Tail, Rayearth and Magical Girl Pretty Sammy?

*raises hand*I do, even if the dub around here(Italy) was nice -voices wise- but it was censored a f*cking lot.(Still Hikaru's evil twin can come have a "chat" with me anyday  Twisted Evil  )


Oh god! Someone remembered 0_o. And I was sure I'm the last fag of my generation. Everybody else "grew up".

Ontopic:

I sure hope we don't get ghosts moes: Phasing thru walls will only make lagfags e-pens diamonds to the point of breaking the game, the server and every computer in California.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 421
Location : AMERICA, USA

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Sounds un-American.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Priests = / = Nun. It was a rather silly comment anyway.

@Our chances of getting them to:

Spoiler:
 

What's that mean? For, example JP and EN Oniggeri got the same collab event. Can't be that much different for JP and EN CB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5153
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Koiro wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Priests = / = Nun. It was a rather silly comment anyway.

@Our chances of getting them to:

Spoiler:
 

What's that mean? For, example JP and EN Oniggeri got the same collab event. Can't be that much different for JP and EN CB.
Except Milky Holmes isn't new, which probably made it a lot easier to deal with licences and shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
Cosmic Break X Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!? Collaboration (ch 12 flag updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum