Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:59 pm

i don't know kisrill, isn't her charge thing the homing ball so it doesn't really matter that much if it sends it at an angle when you release?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Kisrill is that explosion trail when it hits something. Homing ball is a sub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:04 pm

oh
probably affected if it uses the same mechanic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Maybe someone in the US could do a test with regular weapons as well.

Basically, dual client, put clients side by side. On one you just sit and do nothing, the other you use an art with a weapon like a zooka, a regular weapon without charging and that fires multiple times.

Then you put them facing each other but not too close, move the art to either side by only clicking left or right, no back or forwards, and then you fly to the opposite direction, and again, don't click back or forwards, and as you pass in front of the bot that isn't moving, fire at it once. Then do it again but keep holding the fire button, just try not to rotate. And while you do it all, use the non moving bot client to track the bullets, but take special attention to the first bullet of the clip.

When I did it some time ago, the result was... Upsetting, but I don't live any close to the server, so it could just be the information from the weapon being fired reaching the server before the facing direction information, which gets worse as the distance to the server increases, which is understandable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:21 pm

I just remembered it doesn't hit if you fly sideways. And yeah the javelin is the charge weapon.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:40 pm

projectdiva14 wrote:
Got 3 crystal gems last Sunday at Break and Def. Rooms

Sold all to shin at 30k ea.

>30k
ur so dumb nigga

You need patience and you need to git gud, scrub.:

Did you know that the real price of a Generic Element is 20k, not 15k or 12k? Just because the community is poor that we should lower the prices. That's being desperate and lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Not everyone is a fucking jew. I just give away my mats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:51 pm

^ this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 pm

jewing is the new PRO
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:59 pm

@dsp wrote:
Not everyone is a fucking jew. I just give away my mats

Who says anything about being a jew? This is the real price. Either this or, like I said, your too desperate to sell.

You wouldn't ask for a low salary for a job you can competently do. You wouldn't sell a diamond wedding ring for half it's real price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 pm

>Real price
lol ur dum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:17 pm

poorfag/cheapfag defense force pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:18 pm

guys robot cubes sell for 900k real price pls buy it

also I have 2mil 600k and that shit is still too expensive, doubt you have as much UC as me or even more
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:19 pm

lol
artifically hike up the prices, claim it's REAL PRICE, call people poor when they say you're a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:19 pm

@Winty wrote:
lol
artifically hike up the prices, claim it's REAL PRICE, call people poor when they say you're a dumbass.

pls buy 900k robot cube
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:23 pm

pls buy rainbow chip 15k REAL PRICE if you can't afford you are poor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:27 pm

@Winty wrote:
pls buy rainbow chip 15k REAL PRICE if you can't afford you are poor

on a serious note, I purchased 3 bundles of 200 coins for 100k and spent about 300k UC, gained 270k shortly after by selling 3 crystal gems for 60k each and 2 rainbow gems for 30k each. so I basically paid 30k for a slot protector alpha, afew arena items, and some success assists and an exp gain DELTA. worth the money

ok srsly buying 100 rainbow chips for 400k
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Not even alpherior was this jewish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

I really need rainbows somebody take my money
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:35 pm

no buy my hero scarf 5000¥
rare eyetem pls purrchis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5541

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:38 pm

S> Hurrrrr Cube 800,000,000UC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 pm

>defense force TO THE RESCUE

LOL cry more poorfags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:40 pm

>calling me poorfage
>you dont even have 1mil UC

p00rf4g

I seriously need 100 rainbow chips for 400k
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:46 pm

>Location: Philippines
>Calling others poor
ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 pm

das racist m8T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com