Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 pm

@Koiro wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
>Clan Fight exclusive thanks tickets

No thanks. I'd rather have a new order or other freebies.

:/

Why would you not want a free gold moe

And you do realize you could just FEED right
I'd get kicked from my guild, if I ever joined one, if I did that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

@dsp wrote:
I wonder if they will reset the count since they fucked up last time and some people (including me) got that star muffler thing

actually some ppl already got the thank ticket from last time sooooo.....they will get their 5th thank ticket.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2748

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:28 pm

I'd make a clan named "only in it for the promo" but I'm already in one it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:41 am

Inb4 clan fight doesn't work again like it did for the past 2 weeks where you needed a minimum of 8 ppl and were only allowed 1 team :V

Why bring back thanks tickets? Why not remove them and just forgot they ever existed. CS please keep the thanks gara removed. ~ love exo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:55 am

I like my free shit, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
>Clan Fight exclusive thanks tickets

No thanks. I'd rather have a new order or other freebies.

Unless the people in your clan are literally niggers who don't want an easy way to a free moe and want to do it the hard way, most clans SHOULD be fine with the plan of just feeding every match to get the ticket ez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 am

Great event. Tits/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 am

@Koiro wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@Koiro wrote:

Unless the people in your clan are literally niggers who don't want an easy way to a free moe and want to do it the hard way, most clans SHOULD be fine with the plan of just feeding every match to get the ticket ez
I do believe that no one likes to lose, even if we get free golds: there just no honor or pride in that.

Edit: forum post seems broken. Fix pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:39 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

I do believe that no one likes to lose, even if we get free golds: there just no honor or pride in that.

Shit on honor and pride.
Get 'em golds motherfuckers.
More so if they free.
As we say back in Kentucky, any pussy is good pussy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@dsp wrote:
I wonder if they will reset the count since they fucked up last time and some people (including me) got that star muffler thing

actually some ppl already got the thank ticket from last time sooooo.....they will get their 5th thank ticket.......

Please stop daydreaming.Noone got it last time. Everyone just got the scarf at most
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

My guy honor and pride don't exist in a video game like this where people mindlessly spam Slow-tuned melee

I don't even think it applies to that many video games unless a situation calls for it

Well in anime honor and pride are always relevant and there

In real life, considering how badly most people will want a really good prize, they'll do even the easiest, lowest and dirtiest of tactics to get it because it isn't like doing such things will have you necessarily looked down upon that often by most people (depending on the magnitude of the event awarding whatever magnitude of prize it is in correlation to how dirty the tactic you used to achieve the prize was). This is because most people simply just don't really care how or what you do and use to get what you want. So long as it doesn't badly and dramatically impact your real life, most people will usually just brush it off

So there's most likely not a clan that I can think of that actually cares about winning a clan fight. Why do that and retain honor and pride you get from supposedly "legitimately" winning a clan fight that nobody cares about or that you weren't going to lose (when I say lose I'm talking about your or anyone else's honor/pride) in the first place simply because you took the easier way out? Most clans want the reward of the ticket, not the honor and pride (that you get from whatever you think it connects to at the time, if there's an event going on that you think honor and pride are important or correlate/connect/are relevant to said event) of a person that nobody cares to look at or view in the first place (and even if they care to look at you, which they might, they still probably don't care to look at your honor and pride, or simply just think that there aren't really that many things that can ruin it unless they were of REALLY GREAT magnitude in terms of how bad your action was). Especially because to most people, they don't really think there's actually much that can sully you or your honor/pride in their eyes really. Especially if they don't really care about such things (or don't care about you) in the first place, or your honor and pride, and so you doing something that isn't full of honor/pride won't ruin their image of you in the first place. This is because people don't have an image of you, or just don't care enough to associate an image with you in the first place

...now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sit here and wonder about what I just typed because wow I typed a lot.

Also I seemed to have repeated myself a lot but whatever.

Last edited by Koiro on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 am

@Koiro wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@Koiro wrote:

tl;dr Most people cheat, you should too.

But I'm not most people. If I was I wouldn't be playing this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 am

That isn't cheating though

If it were cheating it would be illegal. That's just making a situation less complicated than it needs to be. You're making an easy solution to a problem harder for yourself by over complicating it. The treasure is in front of you, you just have to walk across the bridge. Not take the longer path going in a circle and taking the bridge behind the treasure and getting to it that way. That's over complicating things when they don't need to be over complicated and that's unnecessary

See for the example I said above, that would be cheating if you took out a jetpack that you stole from someone and just flew over there to it. Walking isn't cheating and that's how you're getting to the treasure. You're just taking the easier path. The harder path gives you the exact same reward as the easier one in exchange for complication, so there's no need for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 am

Just sharing my opinion. In short, I think Koiro is encouraging people to exploit the CF. This way, even the new players (nuh uh not alt) can enjoy the rewards. Much like some people here (including me), can exploit the offer page with software. You can and you should do it. There's no stating it is wrong, except your moral I guess.

Unless you don't like other people to get good stuff that's why. Also, CF has been exploitable if all clan can have this mindset. Peace! P:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 am

Of course, there's still the issue of clan coins.
People love coins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:27 am

I don't really need another ticket

But it wouldn't hurt to have new bots to tune...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:54 am

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:

When you have near 20 bots that you would like to see full tuned, yes it hurts, alot. Especially when the pot don't help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 am

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
@Fuwakomoriya wrote:

When you have near 20 bots that you would like to see full tuned, yes it hurts, alot. Especially when the pot don't help.
I know that feel bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 am

@Koiro wrote:
honor and pride don't exist in a video game like this where people mindlessly spam Slow-tuned melee.

Generalization.

@Koiro wrote:
So there's most likely not a clan that I can think of that actually cares about winning a clan fight.

Joke of the year. It wouldn't be as gay as it is if nobody gives a shit about winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@SuperNova.pt wrote:
@Fuwakomoriya wrote:

I know that feel bro.

oh bthe pain... the scar ish too deep....to heal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 am

This might hurt some people but i played/survived for years w/o charging root RIP.

Thus i can tune more bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:54 pm

@reVelske wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
honor and pride don't exist in a video game like this where people mindlessly spam Slow-tuned melee.

Generalization.

@Koiro wrote:
So there's most likely not a clan that I can think of that actually cares about winning a clan fight.

Joke of the year. It wouldn't be as gay as it is if nobody gives a shit about winning.

>implying I meant winning in general

No I was talking about in regards to the fucking ticket. I literally typed a wall of text about feeling bad over making it easier to get the fucking ticket

Besides, why would I mean that in general when I myself have been in clan fights and know that's a lie? Prime example being KoB, terribly tryhard clan (I mean there are alright people in it but still)

And it's not like I'm wrong about the slow tunes thing. Majority of the playerbase tunes Slow on everything ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*   

Back to top Go down

01/07/2014:*Teaser of next update -yep no subtitle-*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum