Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 am

After failing to add more tec to my lv8 Sen and a lot of "junk and rebuild"
Spoiler:

Also changed my natascha to 40-34, but she's ugly now thx to broken slots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Before we go with any details:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrodrakath
Game Hater

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Tip for lilu:

Recommended songs:

2. RUN FAST
3. STEAL ITEMS
4. STEAL KILLS
5. BACKHIT EVERYONE
6. PEPPER EVERYONE
7. HOWL EVERYONE
8. TURN ON TORRENTS

last one is my favorite:

Not all good scores that i made but some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 pm

broken_slots.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrodrakath
Game Hater

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
broken_slots.gif

Why everyone is mad a this? I can't charge rt here in my country so i cant get enought protectors to entirely tune a bot, fucking jews. Goddamn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Spoiler:

You're not even sporting the BEST flags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
broken_slots.gif

Why everyone is mad a this? I can't charge rt here in my country so i cant get enought protectors to entirely tune a bot, fucking jews. Goddamn.

same country as you and thranduill
and I'm sure he and I find our ways to tune stuff without breaking slots
it's not really an issue if the bot has the desired stats in the end, it just looks fucking horrible

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:

You're not even sporting the BEST flags.
>Ainsley
oh jesus take the wheel
I'm going to lose my sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 9:59 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
broken_slots.gif

last regret/compensation tune campaign, I can FULLY tune 2 locked bot without using any prot because 30 guaranted success tuning compensation cosmos,
well, you can chose tune Great life > regret and get compenstion cosmos > retune as GL back (the one using rainbow) > regret back to material and get a fucken 11 rainbow in process, if you do 30 time u get 11x30 = 330 rainbow/id for 2 hours worth work and if you sold 5K per rainbow you get 330 x 5000 UC = 1.650.000 UC and if you do that in 10+ sub ID you get SWAG lvl UC wtfbbq jelly from one who don't know how
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5297

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
broken_slots.gif

last regret/compensation tune campaign, I can FULLY tune 2 locked bot without using any prot because 30 guaranted success tuning compensation cosmos,
well, you can chose tune Great life > regret and get compenstion cosmos > retune as GL back (the one using rainbow) > regret back to material and get a fucken 11 rainbow in process, if you do 30 time u get 11x30 = 330 rainbow/id for 2 hours worth work and if you sold 5K per rainbow you get 330 x 5000 UC = 1.650.000 UC and if you do that in 10+ sub ID you get SWAG lvl UC wtfbbq jelly from one who don't know how

im sad how i learned that an hour the event ended
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 11:07 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
broken_slots.gif

You can do it, but ain't worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun May 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
im sad how i learned that an hour the event ended
I learned it just before bazar ended after observing how i can tune exhigh to exhigh-a/b, well anyone with at least half brain worked will figure it out much earlier but somehow I just turn off my brain when play this game, I don't have bazarable sub ID so can't do "MUCH". did tell my cousin and he made like 1k rainbow, or probably 2k because he had like 3423423 sub id played .... next bazar he will swin in UC..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon May 19, 2014 11:03 am

Spoiler:

Its so beautiful and low cost. The most I can get with it is a 3 star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon May 19, 2014 11:31 am

exoakutsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Its so beautiful and low cost. The most I can get with it is a 3 star.

You're going to outlive your ammo 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon May 19, 2014 11:49 am

The beauty of Drain tune:

death to alpha-strikers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon May 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Don't you always outlive your ammo with Aqua Parasols? Sometimes I feel like even two wouldn't be enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon May 19, 2014 6:15 pm

aosepsa wrote:
The beauty of Drain tune:

death to alpha-strikers

brofist:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue May 20, 2014 3:36 am

A Tribute to OMEGA.EXE... EE!:

Also, 20 slots, think of the possibilities Very Happy I can tune it for Pure STR and TGH since the HD makes the whole thing move. Plus maybe tune Eternal to the HD so it won't break early?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue May 20, 2014 9:14 am

1. The HD doesn't break that easy, not even required to have Eternal to waste your cost.
2. A bad BD for charger, I assume that is Giganberg BULK BD, you want to have as much Cart options as possible for Beetle HD build. Again, waste of Cost
3. He doesn't need BULK AMJ to protect himself, since Lancerlot AM2 just off protects everything. Another waste of cost.
4. You can't reach pure STR & TGH build, because there are either much more tankers with dealing mass damage, or TGH bots that lasts durable.
5. No Big Head HDJ, please I beg you go home and be a family man. You can't possibly hit shit with that small AoE. Let alone even hitting M-sized mechs or S-sized moes
6. Do you even possibly know how much effort goes to make stuff like that? And actually playing this on today's meta?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue May 20, 2014 9:25 am

aosepsa wrote:
1. The HD doesn't break that easy, not even required to have Eternal to waste your cost.
2. A bad BD for charger, I assume that is Giganberg BULK BD, you want to have as much Cart options as possible for Beetle HD build. Again, waste of Cost
3. He doesn't need BULK AMJ to protect himself, since Lancerlot AM2 just off protects everything. Another waste of cost.
4. You can't reach pure STR & TGH build, because there are either much more tankers with dealing mass damage, or TGH bots that lasts durable.
5. No Big Head HDJ, please I beg you go home and be a family man. You can't possibly hit shit with that small AoE. Let alone even hitting M-sized mechs or S-sized moes
6. Do you even possibly know how much effort goes to make stuff like that? And actually playing this on today's meta?

Nope, but it won't hurt trying to find out. Thanks for the tip, I'll try to come up with an improved one based on what you posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue May 20, 2014 9:30 am

Facing the right direction and M2 and pray you don't get stunned out of it is "effort"? What else is "effort"? Hatemachine? Berg Chainsaw? Machintlet? Sylvia? Eris? Reine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue May 20, 2014 9:36 am

reVelske wrote:
Facing the right direction and M2 and pray you don't get stunned out of it is "effort"? What else is "effort"? Hatemachine? Berg Chainsaw? Machintlet? Sylvia? Eris? Reine?

>implying sway is hard to do and dodge beetle hd
>implying short boost is hard to do and dodge beetle hd
>implying Beetle HD's DPS is same as bot you mentioned above

I dunno, one thing for sure is that it is not easy like Rinka's sit-and-potshot play.
And please I beg you use different BD and have Big Head HDJ, because it's not a tip, it's fuc/king required.

Last edited by aosepsa on Tue May 20, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 am

aosepsa wrote:
>implying sway is hard to do and dodge beetle hd
>implying short boost is hard to do and dodge beetle hd

How are these the implications? And how are they even related? Because people have the options available to allow them to evade your tackle, it's somehow "effort" for you to play what you play? If that is indeed the argument you are poorly attempting to layout, then it's unfortunately a bit flawed. Besides, you and I both know that people cannot evade to save their miserable lives, and even when they have the means to do so, it's still not necessarily as easy as you make it out to be in a given scenario.

aosepsa wrote:
>implying Beetle HD's DPS is same as bot you mentioned above

Actually Hatemachine is probably in the same tier.

But damage output is of little correlation to "effort", unless you speak of "effort to perform well", in which case I'd argue it's a matter of luck than "effort".

In fact, if we talking of pure "effort" in the form of concentration, energy and thoughts required, I'd even say that Beet HD requires less, as some of the bots I mentioned actually require some patience, awareness and self-control to play with 100% efficiency, but not like that's even required: Run in, hurr durr M2 spam, many damage, much amaze, wow. Beet HD? There's little to no option with viable tactics.

aosepsa wrote:
I dunno, one thing for fuc/king sure is that it is not easy like Rinka potshot play.

Pretty sure most things these day take as much concentration and effort to utilize as Rinka, hell, even TBG took as much effort back in the days. If Krystas is an indication of things to come, you can probably just watch anime/etc whilst playing CB and still score top 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed May 21, 2014 5:42 am

I wonder if we can ask CS to buff charging mechanics. Like Red Squealer BD + Machinelet AM + Beetle HD. Would it be OP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed May 21, 2014 6:26 am

Machintlet is already OP.
Have you seen how I used it in arena?
And that's with a level 7 incomplete bot.

--

OT:

Let the remote faggotry commence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed May 21, 2014 7:42 am

>more range than speed
Good luck hitting anything at max distance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum