Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Inside chibi house and hug my lovely chibi crim.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:43 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@+RedCobra+ wrote:
OH SHIT i don't know THIS IS actually HAPPEN ? WHEN they do this ?

help, when they buff this GiganBerk Nuke ?? please give me the link i want to hear about this update.

im not hallucination right ? the Chainsaw  should be only 5 ammo right ?, then wtf just happen here ?

Spoiler:
 

It was buffed a month ago I remember you were there surprised as well then.

Dejavu?

@Ryuuichiro wrote:
Pooguri died a long time ago even before I came back from hiatus.
He came back to life on Easter. Then ascended back into Mahou Shoujo heaven or somewhere shortly after.

Well that sucks.

im regret to torn it apart and regret to junk it, because i lost hope at that day, my garages like hell now, just imagine i have so much un~finish mech and moe build plan. ( the most sad truth can't decide to start from where..... ).



@PS suguri :
we miss you.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Male Posts : 588
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Venezuela

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:27 am

@+RedCobra+ wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@+RedCobra+ wrote:
OH SHIT i don't know THIS IS actually HAPPEN ? WHEN they do this ?

help, when they buff this GiganBerk Nuke ?? please give me the link i want to hear about this update.

im not hallucination right ? the Chainsaw  should be only 5 ammo right ?, then wtf just happen here ?

Spoiler:
 

It was buffed a month ago I remember you were there surprised as well then.

Dejavu?

@Ryuuichiro wrote:
Pooguri died a long time ago even before I came back from hiatus.
He came back to life on Easter. Then ascended back into Mahou Shoujo heaven or somewhere shortly after.

Well that sucks.

im regret to torn it apart and regret to junk it, because i lost hope at that day, my garages like hell now, just imagine i have so much un~finish mech and moe build plan. ( the most sad truth can't decide to start from where..... ).



@PS suguri :
we miss you.

xzpwnz was a better player in every way and no one miss him
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 31
Location : Philippines

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:30 am

@necrodrakath wrote:
@+RedCobra+ wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:


It was buffed a month ago I remember you were there surprised as well then.

Dejavu?



Well that sucks.

im regret to torn it apart and regret to junk it, because i lost hope at that day, my garages like hell now, just imagine i have so much un~finish mech and moe build plan. ( the most sad truth can't decide to start from where..... ).



@PS suguri :
we miss you.

xzpwnz was a better player in every way and no one miss him

I MISS EVERYONE! LXE, BT, SUGURI, NORIEL, NISA, UTOK(the original), XZPWNZ, ADIUS, and everyone else I forgot.

Forgot Icy, dat WIZ player everyone hates, that other player I always mistook as SUGURI and FAINCHE and his boyfriend, N3wtyp3.
Back to top Go down
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AnTi90d

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1005
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:35 am

LXE is a faget. I hope he's dead. Good riddance. (Sound familiar, faggot?) ((No, not you.. him.. in case he reads this forum or Google searches himself.))

Adius still plays.. he's our clan leader. It's finals, though, and he's a teacher.. so he wasn't on last night.

XZ never had a friend that he didn't buy. He played another P2W game that I also played. He rage quit when he found out, although it was P2W, it required a "larger than CB" investment to get the best units.

Nisa still plays.. He's in Kobra's clan.. They mostly hang out in Ch2 Resort.. up on the hill, behind me. Herpaderp.. I just woke up.. Nilla still plays, not Nisa.. Nisa was the other black guy whose name begins with N that is from Wiz.

I still see Utok around the same area, too. He's one of like.. three people from BRD on my Flist. (I never really got along with that many greenies.)
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 939

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:27 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
LXE is a faget. I hope he's dead. Good riddance. (Sound familiar, faggot?) ((No, not you.. him.. in case he reads this forum or Google searches himself.))

Adius still plays.. he's our clan leader. It's finals, though, and he's a teacher.. so he wasn't on last night.

XZ never had a friend that he didn't buy. He played another P2W game that I also played. He rage quit when he found out, although it was P2W, it required a "larger than CB" investment to get the best units.

Nisa still plays.. He's in Kobra's clan.. They mostly hang out in Ch2 Resort.. up on the hill, behind me. Herpaderp.. I just woke up.. Nilla still plays, not Nisa.. Nisa was the other black guy whose name begins with N that is from Wiz.

I still see Utok around the same area, too. He's one of like.. three people from BRD on my Flist. (I never really got along with that many greenies.)

Based utak.

It's not throwback Thursday yet, is it?

If you are a true CeeBee oldfag, you should know these people:

1. Wadi
2. Desu
3. Squishy
4. TaeTae
5. Asukuu
6. Sierra
7. tori
8. FenixStryk
9. FunThingsAreFun
10. Cakeskull
11. CapeMike
12. Melona
13. Gitami
14. [Kurenai]
15. sibladeko
16. Peanut


Last edited by Shance on Sun May 18, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802
Join date : 2011-01-25

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:27 am

Nobody will praise me for being a faggot ;__;
-----------------

This week in CB:
https://i.imgur.com/rpcOakK.png
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 21

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:56 am

@Shance wrote:
@AnTi90d wrote:
LXE is a faget. I hope he's dead. Good riddance. (Sound familiar, faggot?) ((No, not you.. him.. in case he reads this forum or Google searches himself.))

Adius still plays.. he's our clan leader. It's finals, though, and he's a teacher.. so he wasn't on last night.

XZ never had a friend that he didn't buy. He played another P2W game that I also played. He rage quit when he found out, although it was P2W, it required a "larger than CB" investment to get the best units.

Nisa still plays.. He's in Kobra's clan.. They mostly hang out in Ch2 Resort.. up on the hill, behind me. Herpaderp.. I just woke up.. Nilla still plays, not Nisa.. Nisa was the other black guy whose name begins with N that is from Wiz.

I still see Utok around the same area, too. He's one of like.. three people from BRD on my Flist. (I never really got along with that many greenies.)

Based utak.

It's not throwback Thursday yet, is it?

If you are a true CeeBee oldfag, you should know these people:

1. Wadi
2. Desu
3. Squishy
4. TaeTae
5. Asukuu
6. Sierra
7. tori
8. FenixStryk
9. FunThingsAreFun
10. Cakeskull
11. CapeMike
12. Melona
13. Gitami
14. [Kurenai]
15. sibladeko
16. Peanut

I know all these people except Wadi... .-.

I'm so old and not a single true victory under my belt

0 br misa forever
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:14 am

i remember wadi running hatigarm machine in clan tournament, feeding, causing us to lose, and then quitting.
#topplayer
Back to top Go down
Seichan
Newbie
Newbie
Seichan

Female Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Turkey

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:38 am

Found a bug:
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 939

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:42 am

@Winty wrote:
i remember wadi running hatigarm machine in clan tournament, feeding, causing us to lose, and then quitting.
#topplayer

and then boytitty followed suit with the hatimach
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 21

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:53 am

to this day people still mistake me for miso

like seriously

MisaMisa =/= Miso
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

Posts : 782
Join date : 2011-03-11
Location : BF30

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Winty's favorite GMT player letting us know in global how gay is toybox.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 706
Join date : 2012-11-15

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Today Potter-mm hit me with a slow legion.
#Slow_Players
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 426

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:57 pm

I miss when we used to rate people's lag in Gammys
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 31
Location : Philippines

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:22 pm

@Shance wrote:

Based utak.

It's not throwback Thursday yet, is it?

If you are a true CeeBee oldfag, you should know these people:

1. Wadi
2. Desu
3. Squishy
4. TaeTae
5. Asukuu
6. Sierra
7. tori
8. FenixStryk
9. FunThingsAreFun
10. Cakeskull
11. CapeMike
12. Melona
13. Gitami
14. [Kurenai]
15. sibladeko
16. Peanut

Except for Peanut, I only see these people around, I really didn't get much chance to talk with them due to my work schedule then.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-08-23

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 8S8x7
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:58 pm

actually let's go

1. Wadi - self-important motherfucker
2. Desu - i've smoked weed with this man, he's cool yo
3. Squishy - cool guy, typed a bunch of shit on game mechanics.
4. TaeTae - lagger
5. Asukuu - makes fun of me, I cry. he's cool though, carries me in dota2 when I don't throw him into the middle of the enemy team with tiny.
6. Sierra - 99% sure this is the guy who ran a script to grind training arena to get crown. Never talked to him.
7. tori - seen him play, never talked to him.
8. FenixStryk - my AoS2 buddy, real motherfucker.
9. FunThingsAreFun - HG, never talked to him.
10. Cakeskull - SIGN GUY. Seemed alright the few times I talked to him.
11. CapeMike - OLDGUY, plusardio spammer. Was he really that popular outside of CBFF? Whatever, he's a nice guy.
12. Melona - i never talked to him, or noticed him much.
13. Gitami - another HG player I never talked to. Being DOS is suffering.
14. [Kurenai] - kind of a fag, if I remember right.
15. sibladeko - my idolu. Learned about CB because of him.
16. Peanut - another person I never talked to.

Where's kampfer on the list? That guy was pretty funny. He still talks to me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1590
Join date : 2013-11-26

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:54 am



??????????????
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Inside chibi house and hug my lovely chibi crim.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:54 am

@Winty wrote:
actually let's go

1. Wadi - self-important motherfucker
2. Desu - i've smoked weed with this man, he's cool yo
3. Squishy - cool guy, typed a bunch of shit on game mechanics.
4. TaeTae - lagger
5. Asukuu - makes fun of me, I cry. he's cool though, carries me in dota2 when I don't throw him into the middle of the enemy team with tiny.
6. Sierra - 99% sure this is the guy who ran a script to grind training arena to get crown. Never talked to him.
7. tori - seen him play, never talked to him.
8. FenixStryk - my AoS2 buddy, real motherfucker.
9. FunThingsAreFun - HG, never talked to him.
10. Cakeskull - SIGN GUY. Seemed alright the few times I talked to him.
11. CapeMike - OLDGUY, plusardio spammer. Was he really that popular outside of CBFF? Whatever, he's a nice guy.
12. Melona - i never talked to him, or noticed him much.
13. Gitami - another HG player I never talked to. Being DOS is suffering.
14. [Kurenai] - kind of a fag, if I remember right.
15. sibladeko - my idolu. Learned about CB because of him.
16. Peanut - another person I never talked to.

Where's kampfer on the list? That guy was pretty funny. He still talks to me sometimes.

can i add spesial person for my self that always inspire me to play this game.
1. QENQUIROS. i like this pinoy guy because always playing mecha style, brigan baron, scargean burai philiphine with flag cape skin, Vanguard Axer. its sad he rage quit because this game become so broken.

he also teach me how to use cosmo pot and learn how to play CB.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere in South Pole

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:30 am

I saw a SLOW TUNED ERIS CHAN
and it was Bussiness
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:39 am

@aosepsa wrote:


??????????????

10/10
Back to top Go down
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere in South Pole

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:41 am

Delicious salty rage
Spoiler:
 
>me
>ex tuning
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-03-11

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:45 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
LXE is a faget. I hope he's dead. Good riddance. (Sound familiar, faggot?) ((No, not you.. him.. in case he reads this forum or Google searches himself.))

I still remember his "RP as a girl/mecha jetter girl" shenanigans on cbff.
He's the guy who cultivated my lifelong dislike of MJGs.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:46 am

Business is in over his league l0l

he is the salttruck
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:46 am

open cb > enter garage > "not responding" > ALT F4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com