Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TripTank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2094
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: TripTank   Thu May 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Hey, have any of you guys been watching the newest hilarious show on Comedy Central, TripTank?

It's a hilarious new show on Comedy Central, and it involves assorted animated shorts about some really hilarious stuff. I've been watching it every week since it came out, and it's so funny. You guys should watch it if you haven't, it's so funny!

Here's just a couple of the various shorts shown on TripTank, and there's plenty more in it too.

Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Thu May 15, 2014 5:58 pm

It's like what MTV had, twenty years ago: Liquid Television.. except with fewer art films and more fart jokes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2094
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
It's like what MTV had, twenty years ago: Liquid Television.. except with fewer art films and more fart jokes.

I never heard of Liquid Television.

Nevertheless, I still find TripTank to be super hilarious. Some of my favorite reoccurring skits on it have to be "The Last Dead Unicorn," "Flower Teen Kill Team Go," and "Versus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Thu May 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Is this what Comedy Central has become over these past few years? It's really sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Thu May 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Oh, MTV launched a site for Liquid Television.. and made five new episodes that are only airing online. Thanks for even bringing up TripTank.

It was a great series. Aeon Flux debuted on it. They had a lot of weird art films, too.

http://liquidtelevision.com/videos/liquid-television-classic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Fri May 16, 2014 3:15 am

galaxina wrote:
newest hilarious show on Comedy Central
galaxina wrote:
It's a hilarious new show
galaxina wrote:
some really hilarious stuff.
galaxina wrote:
and it's so funny. You guys should watch it if you haven't, it's so funny!

How come every time galaxina posts something and says it's funny / hilarious, I think it's terrible / awful? Like.. none of these even got a smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3314
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Fri May 16, 2014 6:27 am

@Shai wrote:
galaxina wrote:
newest hilarious show on Comedy Central
galaxina wrote:
It's a hilarious new show
galaxina wrote:
some really hilarious stuff.
galaxina wrote:
and it's so funny. You guys should watch it if you haven't, it's so funny!

How come every time galaxina posts something and says it's funny / hilarious, I think it's terrible / awful? Like.. none of these even got a smile on my lips.
I feel you, I think it's worse with his/her anime topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Fri May 16, 2014 9:08 am

Eh, different things are funny and/or amusing to different people.

Most females can't stand Monty Python. Most males 18+ find it to be witty and quite humerus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time


Male Posts : 2094
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Fri May 16, 2014 10:21 am

Nancy wrote:
@Shai wrote:
galaxina wrote:
newest hilarious show on Comedy Central
galaxina wrote:
It's a hilarious new show
galaxina wrote:
some really hilarious stuff.
galaxina wrote:
and it's so funny. You guys should watch it if you haven't, it's so funny!

How come every time galaxina posts something and says it's funny / hilarious, I think it's terrible / awful? Like.. none of these even got a smile on my lips.
I feel you, I think it's worse with his/her anime topics.

What's wrong with my Anime Topics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: TripTank   Fri May 16, 2014 2:13 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
Eh, different things are funny and/or amusing to different people.

Most females can't stand Monty Python. Most males 18+ find it to be witty and quite humerus.

Yeah, Dracken finds everything funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TripTank   

Back to top Go down
 
TripTank
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | Video games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com