Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:31 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Update is complete.

------------------------------------------------------------

Note about 4/17 Update

We will be introducing new characters, Berzelius & Fractulus Girl, on 4/17 Maintenance. Be ready for new in-game events and new bonus Rt campaigns with great prizes!

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Happy Early Easter

We've set x5 EXP Multipliers in Union Wars. Start leveling up your robots for next week's big update!
Multipliers end May 1st.

Bazaar!

We will be holding a Bazaar Event 4/12, 4/26 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

Clan Fight System UPDATE

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled are 4/5, 4/13, 4/19, 4/27 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules,click here.

Clan Fights will be giving out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other

- We will be running Spring Ticket Gara for an extra week due to popular demand! (It will be removed 4/17 Maintenance.)

- The UI for CTF Room has been adjusted.

- Bug in which the following attacks could cause a crash when hitting multiple opponents simultaneously has been fixed. Affected attacks/weapons are:
Alcy Rivette's Hacking Unit @ and Hacking Unit BETA's HACKING TACKLE
Vanessa AM2/AM4 HACKING BLADE
Lilu AM's COOKING COMBO

Last edited by Garmraid on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

I don't get the point for x5 exp in arena. Without them doing something about nerfing xp when you join midgame, all it does is promote room hop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin_Doom
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:10 am

I need charge RTs... These Moes look great lel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:57 am

@beccadmgirl wrote:
I don't get the point for x5 exp in arena. Without them doing something about nerfing xp when you join midgame, all it does is promote room hop

more signs of the end, they do anything to get more people to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:10 am

*Breath in* I see what you did there C.S.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
*Breath in* I see what you did there C.S.
Spoiler:

Um, what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:07 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
Um, what?

I wil just do something i should not do

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DontExplainTheJoke

For those who get it please do not explain it further
And for those who dont

Spoiler:

I believe that C.S. its getting better at getting crap past the radar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:15 pm

I'll admit this joke doesn't work on me because I'm missing something. Humor maybe?

Oni-Zero wrote:

Spoiler:

Winberrl -> represents "flowers"? Support? -> Female -> *removes robot part* -> doesn't remind me of anything other than a dismantled Windberrl.

So yeah, it's not working. I thought that the goal of a joke is that everyone should be able to get it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
Um, what?

I wil just do something i should not do

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DontExplainTheJoke

For those who get it please do not explain it further
And for those who dont

Spoiler:

I believe that C.S. its getting better at getting crap past the radar

Oh my god...

I don't get it either, Sticky. Pretend with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2975

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Monster girls. It's got to be monster girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 am

@Diabolical wrote:
Monster girls. It's got to be monster girls.

TIL: Girls wearing monster costume = monster girl

That to say, some like malca, orin or anko.. are nothing related to monster. Imagination is strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:35 am

Welp, joke's dead anyway. Please explain Oni.

Tvtropes wrote:
Explaining a joke, for better or worse, can come in a number of variants:

1. Someone doesn't get the joke, and has to have it explained. Then again, that doesn't actually kill the joke; it was already dead, since the listener didn't get it in the first place. It can still work, but only if the joke actually is that someone doesn't get the joke. (This includes private in-jokes which even intelligent people would never understand without explanation.) Sometimes that someone tries to guess at what the joke is until everyone becomes exasperated and actually has to explain the joke instead of offering subtle hints which make that someone even more confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:18 am

Yeah nevermind Orin i just messed that one up, i was trying to say Fluene Affetto

It goes around like this

Spoiler:

and to recall something i wrote before, this its turning, or at least turning it into part Mecha Monster girl encyclopedia or quest if you like game

im just going by encyclopedia standar thats why i add Malca Anko its really debatable

Stop with the re-size post!!

Last edited by Oni-Zero on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 am

I don't even...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 am

Walp, I actually appreciate variation i the bot designs, even though I'd wish for more stuff like Seraph Siga, etc and less magical/weird life from shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:04 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
Yeah nevermind Orin i just messed that one up, i was trying to say Fluene Affetto

It goes around like this

Spoiler:

and to recall something i wrote before, this its turning, or at least turning it into part Mecha Monster girl encyclopedia or quest if you like game

im just going by encyclopedia standar thats why i add Malca Anko its really debatable

Because of you, my tooth hurts even more. So what if they have lots of monster mecha girls? They have more mechas than that. I don't even get what's funny about this. =___=''

1. Also Miu's a holstaurus, no such thing as a Minotaur Girl(also minotaurs have 4 bull legs, Miu has 2), anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
2. The right word for Kisaragi is "Automaton".
3. Winberrl isn't an Alraune, not perverted enough.
4. Long is a "dragon" in title only, they have no scales to back it up.
5. Necromancers aren't monsters. With the same argument, so are witches, elves and elementals(which along with golems and other automatons are called "constructs").
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:

It goes around like this

Spoiler:

Because of you, my tooth hurts even more. So what if they have lots of monster mecha girls? They have more mechas than that. I don't even get what's funny about this. =___=''

1. Also Miu's a holstaurus, no such thing as a Minotaur Girl(also minotaurs have 4 bull legs, Miu has 2), anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
5. Necromancers aren't monsters. With the same argument, so are witches, elves and elementals(which along with golems and other automatons are called "constructs").

No mas credibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 am

Sorry but this is too stupid for me to care anymore.

@fggt wrote:

TIL: Girls wearing monster costume = monster girl

Follow this logic, our real world are now swarmed by monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:02 am

@StickyKeys wrote:

Are you speaking about a special franchise or something? Becaue the Minotaurus was supposed to be a man with a bull's head. The Alraunen (the plural), were said to be sentient mandrakes, which means no roses allowed =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Becaue the Minotaurus was supposed to be a man with a bull's head. The Alraunen (the plural), were said to be sentient mandrakes, which means no roses allowed =O

Ancient, yes. But Ovid blurred it into "part bull, part man." The one I'm more apt to follow is Renaissance Minotaur.

But back to Miu, except for the horn, nothing else would indicate she's a Minotaur. But horns are both common to Holstauruses and Minotaurs. Also the part where a minotaur carrying an axe is only from a modern day interpretation.

Minotaurs are the parent species of Holstaurus and as such they are weaker than real Minotaurs.

As for Alraune, they do have flowers in modern interpretation only(please, modern doesn't count). The official story I follow was the novel of the same name, where the girl, Alraune, is a total nympho.

Yes, I like Monster Girls and participate in /a/ threads about them to separate Minotaurs from Holstaurus. if you find it funny you may laugh.

I wait the day CS brings out a Harpy moebot, along with Centusion Girl.

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Are you speaking about a special franchise or something?
Actually none. ._.
I went for every interpretation I know.

Last edited by StickyKeys on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:37 am

New RT bonus campaigns with great prizes.
Sounds good to me.
Wonder if berz and frac end up as zeroes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:45 am

My net was so bad I COULDENT even last one clan fight match xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 am

Couldn't even log in here :/ Kept getting blue screened

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:38 am

D: forever missing CB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*   

Back to top Go down

10/04/2014:*Still dropping Tickets and 5x multiplier...also preparing for the next storm*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum