Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Update is complete.

------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Tickets

Spring Tickets have been added to the game!

By competing in Union Wars, you can win up to 5 tickets per day! The more tickets you get, the harder it becomes to find the next, so do you have the skill to get all 5 each day?

Each ticket lets you roll the Spring Ticket Garapon once!
The Spring Ticket Garapon is absolutely LOADED with wonderful items including Slot Protectors and Cosmo Harmonics of many types!

The Spring Ticket Garapon will run until maintenance 4/10, so make sure to enjoy the season while you can!

Half Price Items

The following items will be half price in the Shop! Each set can be purchased only twice, so get them while you can.

-Cosmo Harmonics BETA 6x
-Cosmo Harmonics GAMMA 6x
-Slot Protector ALPHA 6x
-Slot Protector OMEGA 6x
*The Gift function will not be available for these Items during this sale.
*The Sale ends in 1 week, on April 3rd, so act now.

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Clan Fight System UPDATE

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled are 3/2, 3/8, 3/16, 3/22, 3/30 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules,click here.

Clan Fights will be giving out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

OTHER

Sweet Angel Coins will no longer be winnable, nor tradeable at the Bazaar, but you can sell them for 100 UC each.
The HYPER Arena Card will also be saleable for 100 UC each.
Dream Boxes and Dream Card Keys will be saleable at 200 UC each, and will no longer be tradeable at the Bazaar.

Bug Fixes
Corona Cougar has had the following fixes made:

Bug in which the BURNING GUARD would display unneccessary messages when activating and receiving the support effect has been fixed.
Bug in which Corona HD would have odd animations when accessory parts were attached has been fixed. Attachment point of the Cougar Gear has been modified.
Bug in which Corona AM would improperly place the Krieger Shield with certain subweapons equipped has been fixed.
Bug in which Corona AM2's CORONA BLAST would display unusual animations has been fixed.
Bug in which Corona AM's MODE CHANGE would not have all effects display or dissapear properly has been fixed; foot level effects have also had placement adjusted.

Stella Caracal has had the following fixes made:
Bug in which using Aurora Cannon's MODE CHANGE would prevent other equipped weapons from being switched to has been fixed.
Bug in which Stella BD's REIGNITION would have unusual animations when used after MODE CHANGE has been fixed.

Bug in which using Eve's TRANSFORM while the Ruin Blade cartridge had been chosen could result in HD and BS parts breaking has been fixed.
Bug in which Alcy Rivette's equipped Analyze Unit's ANALYZE BEAM would allow shots to continue past their proper range when the G.COSMOS cartridge was taken, has been fixed.
Issue in which Alcy Rivette's cartridges referred to non-existant parts or had incorrect descriptions have been changed. This does not affect stats or effects.

Bug in which Autumn Angel Coins and 3rd Anniversary Coins were erroneously able to be traded in Bazaar has been fixed.
Bug in which HP was not properly displayed in the Cosmos Pot's Tune Up screen has been fixed.
Values displayed should now reflect actual values.
As announced, Sweet Angel Coins and Dream Boxes/Card Keys will no longer drop.
The Strong NPC rooms have ended.

FROM THE FACEBOOK UPDATE:

-The x5 EXP Multiplier Campaign has been extended for a week, so take this chance to get your favorite characters up to their highest power!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1928

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:48 am

Quote :
The more tickets you get, the harder it becomes to find the next.
Oh well. No Crimu FC for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExoDeath
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 am

ugh another sh*tload of garatrolls below. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:30 am

We have gifting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:41 am

@exoakutsu wrote:

We have gifting?

The Friendship Gift gifting system.
Imho, CS wants us to play more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Popuko Running
Popuko Running

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:19 pm

First ticket garas were pretty good, latest ones are pure trash
with those exp gain fillers and useless arena items
rip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:23 pm

and that rate of getting tickets...lol less chance the more you get and you can only get maximum of 5 per day..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:33 pm

I like how they don't even advertise the eraph promo and do not tell us to level our "girls" l0l

The ticket gara looked promising until I read about A/ tpe items being in there. When will the realise that nobody fucking wants them? Like damn, even tune-up mats would be more appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:58 pm

I appreciate hp and ammo arena items, to bad i always roll 3x hs and hippos in a row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm

I just want shells and expansions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:03 pm

>alcy nerfs
HAHAHAHA

excuse me exp items are not trash they allow me to not play haku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Play 3 games, get 3 tickets. Then don't get any tickets for 20 games so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 pm

No optimizations. Clever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:18 pm

@Winty wrote:
>alcy nerfs
HAHAHAHA

This.

I'd trade away all the frikkin A/items for EXP tokens everyday. If I wanted A/items I'd buy them :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:27 am

>By competing in Union Wars, you can win up to 5 tickets per day! The more tickets you get, the harder it becomes to find the next, so do you have the skill to get all 5 each day?

fucking hell theyre promoting autism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:18 am

they weren't promoting it before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:06 am

Epic fail update but you can get ragna again from weekly.......

oh wow C$ you put AXIS in weekly more often now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:32 am

@Winty wrote:
>alcy nerfs
HAHAHAHA

IKR? I mean, where will you find 10k-20k exp in one beat? I have never seen a game like that, sans private servers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:55 am

Ragna in weekly is good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*   

Back to top Go down

27/03/2014:*filler,FILLER EVERYWHERE! On a side note:Spring ticket gara & some item discounts...*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com