Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i love this game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3755

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 am

But only YOU can prevent forest fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:40 am

"melee vs melee is dumb pls fight what needs to die"

yes and thats impossible thanks to meta, I'll be dumb and fight what I can kthnx
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:45 am

But melee vs melee is a special kind of dumb, whereas chasing ultrashitlords at least put them on the backfoot for the time being, take one for the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:47 am

at the cost of my own enjoyment, now who's being selfish?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:52 am

It'd be selfish if I'm asking you to take one for MY team.

I'm encouraging valiant selfless acts of heoric heroism.

Fight not for the pretty scores, fight for a better arena for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:56 am

I've done it before, mainly when winty sama gives me vainic or when we have a tolerable medic. Otherwise I'll just play the game how /I/ want without somebody cramming their morals down my fucking throat.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 am

Wow rude, I'm making suggestions not sticking my dick down your throat.

It's okay I'll just keep picking up you people's slacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:00 am

not you, look at cav's post

"play my way or you're STUPID"

I didn't bother replying to him because if I'd tell him that homura's adapt to melee playstyles and can escape once a melee gets anywhere near here he'd just give me some BS excuse about how "melees can hit her anyway"
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4537

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:03 am

You can play how you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you barely contribute towards anything with that playstyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:14 am

This isn't the type of meta to do much with melees unless you're fighting other melees, almost every artillery has a decoy of some sort to fuck with tracking. Then homura can slow turn at a distance, and toy with any melee unit she wants. Also, backlining with melee prevents other melees with fucking with our artillery, a strong offense is a good defense. Don't tell me how I play is doing nothing at all when it's doing more than you think.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:01 am

Melee all about who can hit first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:05 am

Alright, let me break this down.

Things (for the most part) crowddive to disrupt formations and push things back, as well being a distraction, drawing as much aggro as possible. People in this game have a bad habit of EVERYONE running back to base to kill one unit, meaning the other team is allowed to push with no effort. You staying in the back is not helping and is possibly encouraging others to stay back as well to help you fight whatever the fuck is back there. This is bad, you don't want that to happen. Yeah, you can't just leave the shit there and let it go ham, but you shouldn't stay in the back for a majority of the match to fight other melees. That just ends up being a lack of fighting power for the frontlines. If you really insist on fight, skirmishes in the frontlines are possibly the best, though still not optimal.

Like I said previously, there are other arts besides Homura and Berz. Winty already explained the entire thing about them, we all know there aren't many things capable of shutting them down consistently. No one said to engage them. And yes, there are arts that have tools to fight melee, but that doesn't mean they are 100% unstoppable. Some have higher risks for less rewards, obviously you  don't run up to those things because you'll die, but that also doesn't mean every art is unkillable because they have a way of dealing melees. Ragna has a back boost to dash away from melees, but does that mean he is just some unstoppable machine? No. Even most melees have a way to deal with arts that kite them, it's called guard. Ragna doesn't have a 0 cooldown back boost that lets him kite you forever. You just have to play smart. If you don't catch it, disengage and fight something else. And no, it's NOT impossible in this meta. It requires being more careful and make it harder, yes, but that doesn't mean you can't do it at all. If Diabolical can still kill things with trizelion, and Scarlet can still fight things and kill them, there is no reason why better units like Abyss Hu and Corona could not do the same, if not better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:15 am

Look I understand what you're saying, but like I said, as long as a homura is in play, it will disrupt you at long rnage, thus making it impossible for you to attack any other roaming artillery units on the enemy team. Some homura's are ballsy enough to get in your face and shit on you ON PURPOSE in much the same way I said I can backline and shit on rushing melees, is the same way a homura can shit on any rushing melee. It's not me saying "homura is the only artillery that exists" it's me saying "any homura that exists is willing to successfully fuck over any melee from doing anything". They have a long 10 second (or more not sure) slow turn debuff and can shock on command. They are self aware of their bullshit and are NOT afraid of rushing into a lands face and shitting out chaotic assdookie.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 am

Okay, I see where you're coming from now. Yeah, Homura is pretty cancer and does make people buckle, so I can understand why you stay in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:24 am

Don't worry, I'll probably be alittle more ballsy once I get back protect on abyss.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahq9PT98yc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:55 am

just to the poin about homura :
1. can slow turn like momiji.
2. wonderbit can reach any ranges just like rinka.
3. Stun even she destroy my giganbulk body parts shield like nothing.
4. Rapid shooting not even delayed at all.
5. walk like land instead flying.

Nerf = yes.

did i miss something ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 am

Let me point out every single thing of her (that i know) so ppl can stop saying stupid stuffs:
1. Her slash has literally no cd, one click = 3 slashes. Can shoot all around her even without facing target, as long as there's lock-on, rarely miss even with triple g.reach. A little downside: homing.
2. The marks remove buffs in some cases: Dia said his agniz's burning got removed, so did alcy's hacking status.
3. The marks last for 30s, which means you can put them on everyone before using the wb.
4. The wb inflict damage+waste booster+slow turn+dash restrict. Some time not all of them, probably based on number of marks on target.
5. Activating the wb will deal damage and stunjump around her.
6. Decoy dash is invisible dash, all direction.
7. Blast is long cd stunjump shot (with debuff?), missile is 6 shots one ammo cost, give marks too, though they are less of issue.
8. She is ART, stuff like walk like lnd or run as fast as lnd is because lots of those guys give her boost run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:27 am

@fggt wrote:
Let me point out every single thing of her (that i know) so ppl can stop saying stupid stuffs:
1. Her slash has literally no cd, one click = 3 slashes. Can shoot all around her even without facing target, as long as there's lock-on, rarely miss even with triple g.reach. A little downside: homing.
2. The marks remove buffs in some cases: Dia said his agniz's burning got removed, so did alcy's hacking status.
3. The marks last for 30s, which means you can put them on everyone before using the wb.
4. The wb inflict damage+waste booster+slow turn+dash restrict. Some time not all of them, probably based on number of marks on target.
7. Blast is long cd stunjump shot (with debuff?), missile is 6 shots one ammo cost, give marks too, though they are less of issue.
8. She is ART, stuff like walk like lnd or run as fast as lnd is because lots of those guys give her boost run.

we knew this
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

thank you fggt.

her wb just ridiculous over powered everything for me, simply imagine she lock on 4 PPL from 300 ranges or more then just 1 F button those 4 people instantly like got a ghost hit with slow turn and more.

you got rip off by her wb before you can say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:55 am

Soundstorm wrote:
@fggt wrote:

we knew this

Apparently not everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahq9PT98yc

hi can we talk about nerds getting ruined
look at these nerds
they got ruined
gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:13 pm

fuck berz girls Im glad luto senpai kill nerds
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Soundstorm wrote:
fuck berz girls Im glad luto senpai kill nerds
And what if you're the nerd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:44 pm

lol? fuck you?

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   

Back to top Go down

i love this game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum