Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII   Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:11 am

God Damnit! What is wrong with you people?

I try to make a thread about a video game that I found really cool and I am into the series, and then you go off on a tangent about how almost everything in the world sucks to you guys. Is that all you really think?

Besides, I've been looking at your posts here. Seriously, can't you ever be satisfied with everything? It's almost like you see one thing you dislike about it, and then it is immediately terrible. You've even been dissing a lot of series that not only me, but a lot of other people I know, find to be very good.

I'd hate to be you guys. Never looking at the good in anything and acting like practically everything in the world isn't good, and always complaining like this. I don't know how I'd ever be happy and able to enjoy my life if I were like you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 am

Praise where praise is due. Not praising a title you so adamantly enjoy does not mean I find everything terrible. Games (or whatever else) are meant to be good, enjoyable and satisfactory, there's no reason to sing praises at every damn thing every damn time for doing what it is MEANT to do. Criticism, on the other hand, is needed to emphasis exactly where things went wrong in hopes that it stops being fucking terrible the next time round.

YOU HATE WHAT I LIKE SO YOU CLEARLY HATE EVERYTHING. PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY EVER TALK ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL AND PEACHY EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE WE CLEARLY ALL LIVE IN CAREBEAR'S CASTLE, YOU ARE CLEARLY HORRIBLE FOR EVER SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE.

Drop the 12 years old logic please.

Last edited by reVelske on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity

Male Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

You know what, someone lock the topic please. It's becoming nothing but a babbling brook of complaints and has been driven so far off topic now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII   

Back to top Go down

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com