Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hyper Card Bullshit

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:00 pm

To be fair, some bots are pretty good right out of the box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 pm

@Aethereal wrote:
@Nilla wrote:
Everyone started out as shit at some point. And with the way a majority of people with-hold information (or new players not asking and/or researching), there's little chance of anyone learning anything about this game.

The question is, when does the turning point takes place, as they finally ask themselves "Wow, I suck. How can I improve myself?"

For every hundred people, ninety-nine of them will blame it on the fact that whatever they're using is not up-to-par with the latest moeshit, without realizing that even zeros suck shit without an incredible amount of tuning.  
You're absolutely right.

It's just when I see some players genuinely asking for information (even if the said question is about a bot that is incredibly high tier) most people troll them or don't say anything, and that's not the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 pm

meanwhile tuning certain tunes to get certain score from doing certain things with certain weapons that shoot a certain amount of certain things doesn't classify as "gaming the system"

Anyone who was around for the double gat introduction knows exactly what I'm talking about

I love this game

PS: spamming melee bullshit should be considered as "gaming the system", as it's a broken score that adds to both forms of damage score (why?) and can easily get you more than two rankings for essentially turning off your brain and m2 harder. Plus, if you're enough of a laggy gayshit, it can land you three or even four with slows or better yet disorder (because you might as well steal support aswell if you're stealing everything else!)

This campaign is retarded and shouldn't exist. All it does is encourage players to spam the gayest stuff they have and remind everyone about how broken this game is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 pm

@Kobrakai wrote:

This campaign is retarded and shouldn't exist. All it does is encourage players to spam the gayest stuff they have and remind everyone about how broken this game is.

Its kind of stupid on CB's part not to release "MEGA BREAK THIS COSMIC GARA" featuring every single broken things out there with a even more broken chance of getting any of them. Think about all that money that would go into their pocket when people despirately want more initiums etc to gay spam in this campaign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

@beccadmgirl wrote:
@Kobrakai wrote:

Its kind of stupid on CB's part not to release "MEGA BREAK THIS COSMIC GARA" featuring every single broken things out there with a even more broken chance of getting any of them. Think about all that money that would go into their pocket when people despirately want more initiums etc to gay spam in this campaign.
I kind of find that strange too, seeing as they put what would've fit that bill perfectly.. a week before this "event". Though, Mialy A and Miu fit that profile rather well too so I suppose the EX garapon can easily be considered that.

I won't lie, I am guilty of spamming double Reshas and double Mialy As this event because I just want my aludras. After I get 45 tickets I'm probably just going to take a week break because this event is just dumb and I'm tired of seeing ivises and erises in the 3.0 room nonstop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 pm

@Kobrakai wrote:
@beccadmgirl wrote:
@Kobrakai wrote:

I kind of find that strange too, seeing as they put what would've fit that bill perfectly.. a week before this "event". Though, Mialy A and Miu fit that profile rather well too so I suppose the EX garapon can easily be considered that.

I won't lie, I am guilty of spamming double Reshas and double Mialy As this event because I just want my aludras. After I get 45 tickets I'm probably just going to take a week break because this event is just dumb and I'm tired of seeing ivises and erises in the 3.0 room nonstop.
Miruru isn't really that good for this campaign. She's good at dropping airs, but against anything else that isn't an air, she's just annoying, and her damage will be pretty low. Blast guard will pretty much spit on her face.
On a match with decent players/bots, she ends up giving more points to others than to herself. There's plenty of past art moes that will do better than her on this campaign.

Now Mialy A? I just empty her ammo, go fly around the enemy PS to get contrib and get killed, and switch to something else. She can just shit out bullets fast enough to get no ammo in no time. While I do that I just send my bits after the enemy FC. FC like that shit.

I might just go throw tunes at my Regina because playing ranged shit usually only nets me 1, max 2 rewards. If it's to get only 1, I might as well take it easy with a sup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:31 pm

@exoakutsu wrote:
To be fair, some bots are pretty good right out of the box.

See: Resha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Stock meluc barely hits shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:31 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
lolwat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
lolwat.
Maybe I'm just bad and can't into positioning, but I can't hit a single thing without a grapid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Card Bullshit   

Back to top Go down

Hyper Card Bullshit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com