Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 pm

@homin wrote:
3ds4mii wrote:
XD i want that 30 rt lol

If you played 60 UW, you'll get 50rt in total though...

I rolled this SP 2 gara and get F**K up... I never get what I want until I rolled this gara... I get all bot I want in 5x roll. Malca and that silver ART (Malca is in my want list for a long time XD).

The silver ART weaponary is weird though, his AMs can extend when using melee (very long extend). The slash can give whoever get hit flying a little (aka. stun a bit). Well, maybe it's good for LND bot? IDK...

His booster is also weird. The both of it's missile have very weak guided, also it's more like howitzer since the missile fly to the air before coming down for target. Both of it's missile cannot attack enemy at close distance, but can attack enemy in the air perfectly. The main weapon missile have high damage output and medium blast radius, while the sub have booster trouble debuff. But I'll say again that both of it's missile cannot attack close target. Because you cannot tune the weapon... You can't extend it's range or improve the attack power what-so-ever...

PS. I just realize that Malca didn't have EIW "OTL.
Ah so the gara havr good rate 5xroll and u got only 2 bots thr rest mats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@homin wrote:

Just tune her AM and go bzzt, bzzt, bzzt from afar.

What should I tune, range or force?? or both??

I think you mean range since even if I tune force, the force of her 'bzzt' only increase by 1 (total of 3 by tuning 3 Great Force).

Well, if you tune her range, the range will increase from 280 to 406, but I think it's bad since her ammo will suffer from 500 down to 350. So I was thinking about only tune 2 'Great range' and 1 'Great supply'. Her range will be 364 I think it was enough...

Edit : or else, should I tune 3 'High shooter'?? Both her range and speed will in crease with no suffer to ammo capacity...

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
How is not needing to drop 2 carts for a fully functioning IW a bad thing? And why ould you tune LANGE if you tune FOR-US?! ö.ö

Well, EIW give you positive status with only cost of 30 (or 60 for 2 EIWs). But tuning give you both good and bad status, also eat a lot of your effort or in-game money (even RL money as well). So, the self-path for upgrading the internal weapon of the robot is to have EIW install (even some robot didn't even worth 30 cost of EIW  Mad )

3ds4mii wrote:

I got 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze and 2 blues. So, the rate is still not that good.

Edit 2 : Also, I just realize that when Malca using 'Huge Thunder'. She have some kind of shield that prevent her from getting damaged. IDK if it's just me or it's an intend function of her weapon though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 am

3ds4mii wrote:

I got 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze and 2 blues. So, the rate is still not that good.[/quote]
Ah cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 am

@homin wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@homin wrote:

Just tune her AM and go bzzt, bzzt, bzzt from afar.

What should I tune, range or force?? or both??

I think you mean range since even if I tune force, the force of her 'bzzt' only increase by 1 (total of 3 by tuning 3 Great Force).

Well, if you tune her range, the range will increase from 280 to 406, but I think it's bad since her ammo will suffer from 500 down to 350. So I was thinking about only tune 2 'Great range' and 1 'Great supply'. Her range will be 364 I think it was enough...

Edit : or else, should I tune 3 'High shooter'?? Both her range and speed will in crease with no suffer to ammo capacity...

The 2 GRange/ 1 GSupply should be good.

Frankly I never saw any difference when I tuned G Rapids on her AM. The thing fires too close to the target anyway. So for Shooter/High Shooter, I'd say don't do it.

2nd try I went for Force/G Range/G Supply. So-so.

EDIT 2: Screw what I said earlier: I just remembered she had that staff. Tune G Range on the AM, disregard ammo. If you ran out just use the staff to protect yourself and farm for ammo. If you can do well with the staff tune it(ask others for this as I messed up with mine.)

Anyway if you tune her right you can get 40TEC 38FLY @ Lvl5.

@blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:19 am

stop tuning range on things

anyone who seriously suggests tuning Gsupply on real weapons should be banned from the forum.

Last edited by Winty on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 am

@homin wrote:
Edit 2 : Also, I just realize that when Malca using 'Huge Thunder'. She have some kind of shield that prevent her from getting damaged. IDK if it's just me or it's an intend function of her weapon though.

The platform she's standing on can block things shot from below. Also huge thunder can hit inside barrier in case you don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:51 am

@g-nome wrote:
In seven rolls, I got one silver bot. Maybe I just have bad luck though.

It's okay I tried rolling for melfi heart one time in weekly gara spent 40-60 dollars never got the bot I wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 am

Iunno, more ammo = more possible damage, no? ö .ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 am

NANCY ISH SO RICH D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:52 am

IxionsagaDT wrote:
NANCY ISH SO RICH D:
I SAVED UP MY LUNCH AND SAFETY MONEY TO ROLL THIS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7869

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:50 am

>$40 to $60 rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 am

[quote="Mainstream"]
@g-nome wrote:
In seven rolls, I got one silver bot. Maybe I just have bad luck though.

It's okay I tried rolling for melfi heart one time in weekly gara sdpent 40-60 dollars never got the bot I wanted.[/quote
I want melfi heart nvr get what i want]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 am

@Winty wrote:
stop tuning range on things

anyone who seriously suggests tuning Gsupply on real weapons should be banned from the forum.

If we went with your autism, the next logical thing to do is tune it Force.

40 TEC + 3 G Force = 16 dmg per shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:08 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Iunno, more ammo = more possible damage, no? ö .ö

yet it would be the least effective way to do so.

15 force on gloom rod, and 350 base ammo means if you hit every shot at 40 tech for full damage, you'll do 7700 damage with the weapon. Obviously this is unrealistic, but let's consider this "maximum possible damage."

With 1x gforce beta(less ammo) this number increases to 7875. This is actually a tiny increase, mainly due to ammo loss. This is because the base force isn't high enough to make a gforce tune cost effective. So you don't want to use that!

1x force tune puts the maximum possible damage at 8400. That's an increase of 700 damage for ONLY 10 cost.

by putting an equal amount of cost into supply instead(2 supply tunes), we get 8470 damage. That's 70 more. Now, this is the thing about the supply tune series. The base one is GODLIKE. It's 5% for 5 cost.
However, high supply has THREE TIMES the cost of the base supply tune, yet is only TWICE as effective. It's a 10% increase for 15 cost.
Great supply is double the cost of high supply, for...only another 5% increase.
Great supply is the cost of 6 supply tunes and is only effective as 3 supply tunes.
It's THAT BAD.

Additionally, supply tunes don't increase the performance of the weapon. The shots don't hit harder(force), and they don't hit more often(speed). It just means you can shoot more of your shitty untuned shots. Supply tunes are basically wasting cost to make your weapon do the same thing it did before. Especially if you use Gsupply, which is just mathematically the worst tune in the game.

Range tunes are pretty much the same. There's VERY few places where you should actually use them, because it doesn't make your weapon hit more often, and it doesn't increase the DPS you do. Generally adding range to a weapon just means you can miss from further away since you don't have extra speed with which to hit from the extra range.

if you have ammo problems with a weapon, I'd suggest tuning something along the lines of force(to do more damage) + grapid(to hit more often) and then high shooter/high airforce(depending on which grapid tune you did, to restore default range/ammo)

This combination of tunes provides +25% speed and +1 to force without dropping any other stats.
It's much better to use the ammo you have to hit more often rather than adding more ammo use with a shitty hit rate.

times ammo tunes are useful:
melfi heal arrows and similar weapons
lex resha bubbles
you know weapons that aren't real weapons and thus don't actually benefit from any other stat.

@StickyKeys wrote:
If we went with your autism, the next logical thing to do is tune it Force.

40 TEC + 3 G Force = 16 dmg per shot.

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm

But they aren't even using the rod.

The AM weapon doesn't really need anything but a force tune. Since it doesn't require speed tunes (why is it firing a lot closer than before? Before it would fire from further away, which speed tunes actually helped hitting more often, now they pretty much explode in your face.) range just lets you hit people from dumb ranges.

Now, the rod, yeah, force and speed tune that shit. Cooldown kinda of fucks it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
>$40 to $60 rich
My lunch money is 5 dollars and I only get it once every 2 weeks. This is allot of money wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:58 pm

How do you buy lunch for two weeks with only 5 dollars? When I went to school I alwas spent at least 2 € in a single day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:01 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
How do you buy lunch for two weeks with only 5 dollars? When I went to school I alwas spent at least 2 € in a single day.

it's a good thing I still have this image

vyolets_reacts_to_the_new_garapon_lineup.jpg:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Eh? So you mean....Nancy can't have lunch everyday? That's mean, her mum should give her more lunch money then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:

No I usually buy food in my Christian learning center class, its like 25 cents o3o they give out like sammiches and shit
and coffe and etc is 25-50 cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh wow, we didn't hve that. Only a kiosk that just happened to be situated very close to the school. They were pretty expansive if I look back now :<

Then again I would have been thrown out of christian schools before I could have spelled "gay".  #em3.5 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm finally done with this event.

Finally done:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

IMO, the only difference between the Pope and a Grand Wizard is their choice of clothing. They're both leaders of bigoted groups with far-reaching influence, have countless mindless hive-minded drones to do their bidding, and they both have a very large number of constituents in the South.

That being said, the Papal Order is worse because sodomy, yo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:03 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
But they aren't even using the rod.

The AM weapon doesn't really need anything but a force tune. Since it doesn't require speed tunes (why is it firing a lot closer than before? Before it would fire from further away, which speed tunes actually helped hitting more often, now they pretty much explode in your face.) range just lets you hit people from dumb ranges.

Now, the rod, yeah, force and speed tune that shit. Cooldown kinda of fucks it up.

if you aren't using the rod you're stupid.

Rod actually does damage good damage. It's basically an S-sized lightning cannon(illgrips AM weapon) in function. That's where you want your cost to be. Arm should be fired when the rod is on cooldown, so if you truly think it doesn't need tunes beyond a force tune, then stick a force tune in it and put the rest of the capa to better use rather than buffing what should be your backup weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 pm

I had 69 cards for the longest time, but now I'm at a solid 75 with only sups during the first 2 days. I don't care for the 150 or top 10. I can't fag hard enough to get those. In other news, I junked my 2nd and 3rd eris after using up like 10 omega regrets on them for mats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"   

Back to top Go down

06/03/2014:"*HYPER*UW Campaign"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum