Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:03 pm

logged in today, received 1.1k rt + charge reward for no reason Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:07 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Ex Laz carts make me angry.

Kinda of liked if CS brought back what they did with Resha/Eris.
They tried to counter their possible lack of selectable (normal) carts by giving them 2 free carts (12 levels - 4 carts = 8 selectable carts).
One could say, hey, if you want regular carts, don't pick all the zero carts.
Well, yeah, in some zero you can skip zero carts, like Momiji, and still be just fine. But skipping a cart in Ex Laz feels like losing good potential, and then... I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LEVELS TO GET HOPS AND GUARD. Might try assault step gunner...
Didn't gunner EX laz have ammo issues? Or was that gunner mounted Ex laz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Wow guys I really hope you aren't spending that rt. Even though it's most likely a mistake, people shouldn't take advantage when they clearly know it's wrong... more because CS might rollback and it won't be niec.

(people always report when they don't get the RT, but when it's the opposite, no one says anything lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:15 pm

rollback will be returning the data to a previous day, aka you lose all exp and bots you gained after the maintenance. There should not been a consequence on the player side for the server to have a royal screwup

Last edited by beccadmgirl on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Ex Laz carts make me angry.

Kinda of liked if CS brought back what they did with Resha/Eris.
They tried to counter their possible lack of selectable (normal) carts by giving them 2 free carts (12 levels - 4 carts = 8 selectable carts).
One could say, hey, if you want regular carts, don't pick all the zero carts.
Well, yeah, in some zero you can skip zero carts, like Momiji, and still be just fine. But skipping a cart in Ex Laz feels like losing good potential, and then... I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LEVELS TO GET HOPS AND GUARD. Might try assault step gunner...
Didn't gunner EX laz have ammo issues? Or was that gunner mounted Ex laz?

Her main, maybe. With a force tune it's a 19 force estes gun. Ammo wouldn't worry me if it wasn't for the speed. It's Elcott tier speed. The sub has plenty of ammo though.

Horse ranged is an inferior Heracles Beetlegun, except for the range. Though she gets another main, which is kinda strong, but low ammo and high cooldown.

I'm still making gunner Meld anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 pm

I'd always assume you could fix Theta easily the same way you fix Retribution Kagura and make her walk based.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:33 pm

@Mie wrote:
Wow guys I really hope you aren't spending that rt. Even though it's most likely a mistake, people shouldn't take advantage when they clearly know it's wrong... more because CS might rollback and it won't be niec.

(people always report when they don't get the RT, but when it's the opposite, no one says anything lol)
I had some leftover rt so I hope they won't screw with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11414

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Inb4 becci charged so much she can't even remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:48 pm

went back afew page, some people had free rt as well. Besides the charge reward were reward from before maintenance, so no way it was me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Ya'll niggas getting b&. Come join me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Walking doesn't really fix ghost hits for me. Just make them a tiny slight bit better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:17 pm

I know I am a faggot for rolling

But I had to

It's free rt

And this was literally entirely C$ fault anyways, and they're a terrible company.

With that being said

I will enjoy my Sen for the 1 day that I have finally been united with her

FINALLY

And then say good bye if rollback. As for this Monica Wing...meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:40 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I'd always assume you could fix Theta easily the same way you fix Retribution Kagura and make her walk based.

won't fix her having less force than the original
won't fix the fact that her better psyguns that fire at the same time that are supposed to make up for the missing force in fact fuck her over due to TGH reduction
this is the real problem behind her lack of damage.

if you DON'T charge and just click when you get 3ring, you'll have less damage than original eve since the base force is 5 less.
if you DO charge and DON'T ghost hit, you'll reduce your total by a large amount as seen in the video. If other people are shooting at the target, enjoy minimal damage.

also the lockon mechanic is dumb as fuck in a game like this.

I HOPE i get a rollback. My roll with actual RT was a mialy H and 2 sens, both of which I already have. If they roll back my account and only give me the actual RT, I can have a second attempt at getting something new.

Last edited by Winty on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g-nome

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm

I wouldn't say that they're a terrible company. Just that they're horrible at actually balancing games. As far as being developers go, they're decent considering we still get new (and highly requested) features now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyune

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Been trying to charge RT for the last few days with google checkout and getting errors...their billing system's been hosed since the website migration, bleh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:50 pm

@Kyune wrote:
Been trying to charge RT for the last few days with google checkout and getting errors...their billing system's been hosed since the website migration, bleh.
Err, what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:53 pm

@Kyune wrote:

I've had that for a while now.

It's okay, though, since you can then go do better things with your money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyune

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Kyune wrote:
Err, what?

I mean just that.  Occasionally before the migration a transaction would fail, but the charge would never show up as pending.  Now it will fail saying that the merchant can't be contacted and set a pending charge on my account, but then a couple of hours later google checkout will reverse it from the point of sale.  I wouldn't be shocked if their payment bugs are behind the random free RT people are seeing.

Relict wrote:

I've had that for a while now.

It's okay, though, since you can then go do better things with your money.

Too true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11414

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Would a voucher service or a direct transaction work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:44 pm

https://i.imgur.com/kGJCUvB.png

waiting for rollback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:02 pm

did you just

ooooh my gosh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1925

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm

@Winty wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/kGJCUvB.png

waiting for rollback

Can you share the build please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Spoiler:

adjust carts/weapon tunes to your liking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Dear Winty,

I'm really sorry, but I might have to send your build to the drawing board.

Test her charge plus again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 pm

i thought about making a build centered around that. It's certainly an option, but honestly fuck that shit. If that's the way to make her work I don't want to play her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com