Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 pm

@Winty wrote:
i thought about making a build centered around that. It's certainly an option, but honestly fuck that shit. If that's the way to make her work I don't want to play her.

No no no. Not that.
Kill her str!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:47 pm

oh, it does that, does it?
bleh.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:26 am

Bit duration is the same as the buff. So str is useless.

I guess that it's using already tuned equips, since non alpha/beta tunes doesn't fit the build that well unless we were to be cheap.

2 Ex High something = 30 HP = 30 cost
2 Ex High something alpha = 20 HP = 20 cost
10 cost = 15 HP

But I wouldn't ask someone to be full autistic with her. All the builds that I do for her at first are pretty expensive, but then since the performance is kinda low, I just say, fuck it, screw your dumb tunes to get more stats, basic stats + as many +1 tunes as possible will do.

She's one of those bots that annoy me, because she doesn't work that well. But when I look at her weapons, it's kinda understandable that they took some force away from Eve shot. It was just a bad way to make a variant because it didn't work all that well.
This is when zero type makes things better. Do you want a "better" psygun, or a "better" cannon?

And people laughed when I said that Iberna should be a zero type (I started saying it before ALE came out, even sent a ticket even though it's empty hopes, I still have the email with it saved), but Laz got it, and Lily Iberna did have the potential for that...
People still seem too butt hurt at zero type and doesn't realise that their potential can partially solve the "shitty" gold ball issue.

Oops, it ended being a rant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:14 am

Probably 2 weeks longer than expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:13 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

I guess that it's using already tuned equips, since non alpha/beta tunes doesn't fit the build that well unless we were to be cheap.

10 cost = 15 HP

But I wouldn't ask someone to be full autistic with her. All the builds that I do for her at first are pretty expensive, but then since the performance is kinda low, I just say, fuck it, screw your dumb tunes to get more stats, basic stats + as many +1 tunes as possible will do.

She's one of those bots that annoy me, because she doesn't work that well. But when I look at her weapons, it's kinda understandable that they took some force away from Eve shot. It was just a bad way to make a variant because it didn't work all that well.
This is when zero type makes things better. Do you want a "better" psygun, or a "better" cannon?

And people laughed when I said that Iberna should be a zero type (I started saying it before ALE came out, even sent a ticket even though it's empty hopes, I still have the email with it saved), but Laz got it, and Lily Iberna did have the potential for that...
People still seem too butt hurt at zero type and doesn't realise that their potential can partially solve the "shitty" gold ball issue.

It's just a matter of time before we get zeros of the original two moes, and that could very well happen. There's been plenty of variations, and I kind of expect the garas to go in that direction with them pulling lazflamme out of the blue as a new zero. I kind of wonder what a zero seraph would be like, she's had alot of variations in terms of weaponry throughout every single one of her variations, while lily has almost always been dependant on psyguns and her EVE version on the charge cannon. I'd imagine a zero seraph would probably have the option between air melee or another lightning gun kinda deal.

Also, what the heck is Iberna? Did I miss something while I was inactive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 am

Fuck no, I am not fucking settling for this bullshit of a compensation. I want my shit back because I was fucking told that my account would not be touched because I specifically avoided spending the RT. If they don't fix this shit, I promise I am going to raise hell. I am not going to fucking accept a punishment for a company's mistakes, this is fucking absurd. I seriously hope everyone here is on board for those who did not abuse this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 am

@Kobrakai wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

10 cost = 15 HP

It's just a matter of time before we get zeros of the original two moes, and that could very well happen. There's been plenty of variations, and I kind of expect the garas to go in that direction with them pulling lazflamme out of the blue as a new zero. I kind of wonder what a zero seraph would be like, she's had alot of variations in terms of weaponry throughout every single one of her variations, while lily has almost always been dependant on psyguns and her EVE version on the charge cannon. I'd imagine a zero seraph would probably have the option between air melee or another lightning gun kinda deal.

Also, what the heck is Iberna? Did I miss something while I was inactive?

Iberna is ALE Lily.

She's from CC. She had a small Linear Cannon called Iberna Cannon, but CS didn't port that. She had another version called Primula, which has a ballistic launcher it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:23 am

It's even worse than before this roll back. Though i dont even know that my account was in the list, haven't got any amount more than 1RT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:29 am

@fggt wrote:

It's even worse than before this roll back. Though i dont even know that my account was in the list, haven't got any amount more than 1RT.
Bugged RT gave me 3 LRE theta and 2 sen (which I have multiple copies each already), today it gave me abyssal hu for my collection. I'm happy. But yeah, superfly in limited gara and ex gara is the very definition of getting your hopes up and then throw it onto the ground and step on it.

Last edited by beccadmgirl on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 am

@fggt wrote:

It's even worse than before this roll back.

It seems 1x roll has higher chance of gold balls.
I did 2 1x rolls and got ouka(this thing again) and chloe.
So hard to lay hands monigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:56 am

Btw, which charges did have the bugged rt? Wasn't online around to witness the event in person  scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 am

Basically I think it was people just got extra Rt out of nowhere, ranged in different amounts some people got over 1000 rt as well...

I personally got 100 rt >.> so this compensation rt was just a re-roll for me...got better weapons and a bot i wanted, chrotacs :3 It's a fun little bugger, though the ammo issues is kinda of dissapointing, means I'll have to waste some slots tuning that..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:51 am

I just got initone and sol volca red from free 100 rt lol. can't wait for rollback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:14 am

20+ rolls, no monigga, 2 jikuns and 2 chloes.
I dun wan those incest themed moes
I think imma die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:15 am

@Yggdroid wrote:
Basically I think it was people just got extra Rt out of nowhere, ranged in different amounts some people got over 1000 rt as well...

I personally got 100 rt >.> so this compensation rt was just a re-roll for me...got better weapons and a bot i wanted, chrotacs :3 It's a fun little bugger, though the ammo issues is kinda of dissapointing, means I'll have to waste some slots tuning that..

If you charged while the billing server was down last week whatever Amt of rt you charged you received a duplicate of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 am

well i did charge 100 rt the other week so that explains that amount I got yesterday...xD

Still free re-roll...I loved the rollback...xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 am

as did i. i lost a blue ball and 30 rt and got 100 rt for 2 silvers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Again, can someone fill me in wtf happened

Did only people that got double et get rolledback?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:23 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Ok, thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Spoiler:

we two are one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 pm

@KoumakanScarlet wrote:
Spoiler:

we two are one
Kuma's now into selfcest, oh my ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11420

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Wow I got at least one of all the units I wanted the least. GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:31 pm

ooh that archer mecha bot...do want..seems like fun

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyune

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:42 pm

@Yggdroid wrote:
ooh that archer mecha bot...do want..seems like fun

It is! The projectile can be charged, has a blast on impact and has surprisingly good homing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com