Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5542

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 pm

@AnimeAelita wrote:
Honestly, I'm just as angry as everyone else. I'm an ART user and I got more ARTs from that Limited Gara than I could hope for. 3 Mialys (I think it was 3), 1 Kagura Mai and 1 Chloe Peperomia.
I have spent over 1,000 Rt trying to get Chloe in the past, and I can only buy between 200-320 Rt at any time.
Yes, I accidentally spent the glitched Rt (I didn't know what had happened) but I got 200 glitched Rt. So when I got rolled back, you can imagine my rage when I rerolled Limited and got TOO. MANY. LNDS.
And I even bought 430 Rt (100 + 300 (phone) + 30 (phone)) so I paid for more than the glitched Rt I recieved! I think I deserve to have my account restored.
And if CB need proof I got who I said, I recorded when I rolled the Limited Gara and got Chloe.
Heck, I don't care about the other robots I got! Just replace one of the Golds I got when I rerolled Limited with the Chloe I got!
That is all.

Noooope~ those rts werent even yours. u didnt pay for them. so why should u get a chloe from rt that werent even yours?

u spent what u charged and didnt get chloe, and? i see no problem here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeAelita
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Actually, I got Chloe with the 550 Rt I paid for. The final roll was really only the roll I used the Rt I didn't pay for.
And if you need proof, I'm currently uploading the video to YouTube. You'll see that I have more than 200 Rt and I paid for all the Rt except that 200.
And this is assuming YouTube doesn't cut out on me. Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 pm

This is more important to Ramune than fixing these problems.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4520

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:08 pm

@exoakutsu wrote:
This is more important to Ramune than fixing these problems.

Spoiler:

lol told you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
AnimeAelita
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Since some of you may not believe me so here is the goddamn proof that I got Chloe with MY OWN MONEY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77avjh2kSuM
I bought 550 Rt + 320 Rt that day.
Now if we say that a x5 roll + 1 extra roll is what I shouldn't have done then take away that first x5 roll and that Abyss. First 6 rolls. Or any other bots. Point is, I think I paid enough to earn myself the right to have at least kept ONE ROBOT.
If CS offered a way that you could choose from the robots that were taken away and get them back but have to trade each robot you get back with one of your existing Gold robots (from either the same or a different Gara), that would be good enough! Better than what they did. But CS can't call me out and say I'm lying about Chloe now.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Go read the term of service, you don't have a case.

CS has disclaimed all responsibility, and will not be liable to any losses that may have resulted. The only reason they give you 100rt is to keep a reasonable amount of customer satisfaction. They can literally just wing it, do rollback, and let you deal with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeAelita
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:37 pm

But that isn't a good company now, is it? Just winging it. They should listen to their users, we're the ones paying after all.
But what do I know? I'm just a pissed off player. Not part of CS' greedy team who couldn't give two shits about their players, as long as said players keep on paying.
And sorry about the language used, I'm not in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Yes, Ramune is single handedly running the entire CB branch. Everything is his fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Yes, Ramune is single handedly running the entire CB branch. Everything is his fault.

You guys can't really blame the man, he might not be as active as in the past, but at least he's trying. I know he's also helping work out how to get CAV unbanned. Meanwhile everyone seems to forget he's the GM and pretty much just does Localization and Promo., considering we mostly just copy pasta from CBjp. Meanwhile, ironically since he's most active, he gets hate while everyone forgets Wedge and one more GM, who's name escapes me, exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:45 pm

@Axanael wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

You guys can't really blame the man, he might not be as active as in the past, but at least he's trying. I know he's also helping work out how to get CAV unbanned. Meanwhile everyone seems to forget he's the GM and pretty much just does Localization and Promo., considering we mostly just copy pasta from CBjp. Meanwhile, ironically since he's most active, he gets hate while everyone forgets Wedge and one more GM, who's name escapes me, exist.

Tfw everyone will still believe everything ever was, is, and still will always be his fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5542

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:08 pm

@AnimeAelita wrote:
Since some of you may not believe me so here is the goddamn proof that I got Chloe with MY OWN MONEY:
Now if we say that a x5 roll + 1 extra roll is what I shouldn't have done then take away that first x5 roll and that Abyss. First 6 rolls. Or any other bots. Point is, I think I paid enough to earn myself the right to have at least kept ONE ROBOT.
If CS offered a way that you could choose from the robots that were taken away and get them back but have to trade each robot you get back with one of your existing Gold robots (from either the same or a different Gara), that would be good enough! Better than what they did. But CS can't call me out and say I'm lying about Chloe now.
That is all.
clearly u made a mistake charging =v= while getting free rts .___. it was dead on clear that cs was gonna go and do a shitty rollback that why when u wanna charge log on and see scan the place ask for the rates.....not go full on HUNGRY and charge .__. but yea w.e  

clearly its ur fault and CS =v= enough said give up u aint getting ur chloe or those 350 rts w.e

EDIT: i know how u feel .___. since i farmed couple of rts rolled got ivis reine. roll back happen i lost the rts. the ivis. and didnt get a acc or those 100 rts .___.

SO GIVE IT UP AND LET CS SUCK UR PE**S for Money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeAelita
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:13 pm

I'm not the kind of person to give up. Ever. I'm stubborn and I'm fully aware of it.
But I will take my leave from this particular thread now.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 am

@AnimeAelita wrote:
I'm not the kind of person to give up. Ever. I'm stubborn and I'm fully aware of it.
Spoiler:

sorry for your loss, but its rather impossible to reclaim the stuff you've gotten. Mad
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 am

@AnimeAelita wrote:
That is all.

What you should do now is send them a mail threatening that if you do not get Chloe back you will stop charging RT altogether. Make sure you send the proof above as well.

Afterwards stop spending too much on this game. Seriously, its unhealthy, as I myself found out a long time ago. Getting mad about it just adds high blood pressure problems over everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 am

@AnimeAelita wrote:
Spoiler:

Kotomi! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 am

i got some good stuff out of my 100 rt but i'm not going to tune them because TBH, i expect another rollback, for the people who got affected positively by this, next patch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:07 pm

I watched all 14 minutes of that and it hurt so much. To pay so much money and lose what you rightfully got. Gara really is an emotional whirlpool. If you don't get superfly, your just like fck me. When you get superfly you hold your breath for like 5 minutes to find out you didn't get a gold.

In my opinion, CS should have said they fucked up and let everyone keep their rt. (Wishful thinking)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:07 am

@exoakutsu wrote:
I watched all 14 minutes of that and it hurt so much. To pay so much money and lose what you rightfully got. Gara really is an emotional whirlpool. If you don't get superfly, your just like fck me. When you get superfly you hold your breath for like 5 minutes to find out you didn't get a gold.

In my opinion, CS should have said they fucked up and let everyone keep their rt. (Wishful thinking)

haha no. that's impossible. It could happen if it was a glitch in LOGIN....
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am

letting people keep the rt wouldn't be that bad if it was only 300rt per person or something. Considering there were some people who charged 1k rt during the downtime and that was duplicated, they'd be giving away a large amount of money if they just let it go through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 am

@exoakutsu wrote:

Ive been meaning to ask what really happened. I hear some people who didn't even charge got RT. That must have been one hell of a bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:46 am

ok full explanation

during the website migration thing that happened, the charging system(the system that delivers RT when you log in/press the "check RT" button) broke, and people did not receive RT from any source. This includes normal charge, premium charge, and offers.

This was fixed after a day or two and the RT was delivered.

At the start of this update, the RT was delivered again.

The rollback then happened, and all people who got RT during that time(including those who only got a bit of offer RT) had the doubled RT removed and instead got 100RT + cape.

So while some people got 500rt or whatever and then had it removed and replaced with 100rt+cape, others who had like, say, 10rt from offers had the 10rt removed and replaced with 100rt+cape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:02 am

@Winty wrote:
ok full explanation

during the website migration thing that happened, the charging system(the system that delivers RT when you log in/press the "check RT" button) broke, and people did not receive RT from any source. This includes normal charge, premium charge, and offers.

This was fixed after a day or two and the RT was delivered.

At the start of this update, the RT was delivered again.

The rollback then happened, and all people who got RT during that time(including those who only got a bit of offer RT) had the doubled RT removed and instead got 100RT + cape.

So while some people got 500rt or whatever and then had it removed and replaced with 100rt+cape, others who had like, say, 10rt from offers had the 10rt removed and replaced with 100rt+cape.

Oh well. Typical CS. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeedZero

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:56 am

CS: "We have re-sent out the corrected amount of Rt, as well as the Rt Bonus Items for each account. We've also sent 100Rt + Galaxy Wing BETA(1 Slot)x1 to these accounts affected, as compensation."

Doesn't that mean they gave: original RT + 100 RT + cape?

I have to agree with beccadmgirl and reVelske here...

I don't think you guys realize what these two are saying here, this situation can easily be exploited here and roll backs are the only solution.  Here is an example:

I charged 2000 RT and got 2x the amount (4000 RT total)
I spent only 2000 RT and everything I wanted (2000 RT left)
CS should not roll me back since I didn't go over what I paid.

Is it fair for this player to keep what he got? What happens if the opposite happens instead?

I charged 2000 RT and got 2x the amount (4000 RT total)
I spent only 2000 RT and got really bad rolls (2000 RT left)
If I spend the bugged RT, it would rollback and give me my RT back
So lets spend 40 RT more (1960 RT left)

A player that exploits this gains a chance to re-roll.  Meaning they gain twice the chance to get what they are aiming for.

In conclusion, any RT any player received that day is all bugged (all 4000 RT in the example), they're not yours in the first place.  What is actually yours is the RT that came late, after the roll-back, but as a bonus you get 100 RT + Cape.  It may feel fair as an individual who got something good from the bug and got rolled back, but it would be unfair for the rest of the players if the individuals to keep it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 am

No, the bugged RT was doubled from the previous week, not that week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 am

Guys, Aelita got Chloe BEFORE s/he got the bugged rt. So in all cases it shouldn't have been removed. S/he didn't even know s/he was to get bugged rt in order to save it. S/he is right to be frustrated and angry and I agree with her/him that s/he should get her/his Chloe back. (Yes, I did just realize this and subsequently changed my mind. I'm not religious about my opinions)

However, one of two things is going to happen and neither are him/her getting her Chloe back.

1) (Most likely) Nothing further happens. They leave the negatively affected pissed, lose a bunch of customers and the positively affected keep their shit.

2) (Highly unlikely) Another week-long rollback. There's nearly 0% chance of this happening. Whether or not it happens just to the people affected or everyone, this is most likely not happening because there's been a bazaar, people have already spent time on their stuff and there'd be a mass exodus if they did this.

3) (I didn't even count this one because there's no way it's going to happen) CS actually does right, screws over people like me and grants individual fixes for people like Aelita. Sorry but that's just not going to happen. They're simply too lazy to start rounding up the playerbase to see who's who and pick at their accounts for parts and leftover rt.

/end of pointless rant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   

Back to top Go down

Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com