Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm

This forum always had bad mods anyway. (except for Astral)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:01 pm

T-thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Forever no love for CAV.

racism.jpg

I'd honestly put him at #4 on my "Best Mods of the FF" list.

1.) Ferrous Phalli
2.) Pooguri
3.) Red Hair Gurly-girl
4.) Da' Mang in Black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Astral agreed with the majority of my decisions when she was still admin. I haven't acted any differently from those times, it's simply a different group of people who are bitching about having their posts deleted.

Basically it went from redbrief and sasha to moghul and revelske.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:15 pm

It did seem like you were baiting Sasha, when he was here.. deleting his posts just to make him rage harder to hasten his inevitable ban.

..not that I'd hold baiting such an angry kid against anyone.. that's just my observation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:28 pm

I deleted his posts because they were posts that needed to be deleted. His reactions were not my concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:45 pm

I can't say much without having witnessed the particular incident, but when you fully understand that your action will only aggravate the user further and will encourage the him/her to post even more undesirable posts, as a mod, you should be all means resolve whatever personal issue they have with you in private, IMMEDIATELY. This should be especially applicable to a... what I suppose you could call "tight-knotted" and loosely modded community where everyone know each other quite well. Why the sudden urge the practice strict modding?

BUUUUT that's obviously moot when you actually ENJOY watching specific inidividuals get upset, and I believe you are/were well aware of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
@Moghul wrote:
Where do I apply?

Um.. being elected is a popularity contest.. and you are not popular.

It's just like the last presidential election.. Romney may have been more qualified and the US might have been better off with him.. but, the people would rather hang around with a hip black guy that smokes cigars than some uptight richie-bitch that has never had alcohol or caffeine in his life and belongs to a religion that preaches the existence of space aliens.

(Really, though.. Mormons creep me out.. how the fuck is that religion still going in this day and age?)

The Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists make them look sane, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:04 pm

@reVelske wrote:
I can't say much without having witnessed the particular incident, but when you fully understand that your action will only aggravate the user further and will encourage the him/her to post even more undesirable posts, as a mod, you should be all means resolve whatever personal issue they have with you in private, IMMEDIATELY. This should be especially applicable to a... what I suppose you could call "tight-knotted" and loosely modded community where everyone know each other quite well. Why the sudden urge the practice strict modding?

BUUUUT that's obviously moot when you actually ENJOY watching specific inidividuals get upset, and I believe you are/were well aware of it.

for some reason, the person in question had a personal problem with me and responded negatively to all attempts I made to privately inform them of the problems with their posts. They went and complained to certain admins about my actions, who came to me and agreed that I had taken the correct measures. The person in question had 0 intent to fit in with the community, though they were, for reasons beyond my understanding, given multiple chances to do so anyway. They blamed ANY moderation action taken against them on me, even when it wasn't my doing, because they were an angry person who couldn't let go of the past.

There were plenty of times I interacted with the person in a positive manner, but when it came to things relating directly to CB they were unable to interact with the community in a positive manner.

I find it highly amusing that you start out by admitting you know no details of the events being discussed, and then proceed to blame me for everything that happened. This isn't exactly surprising, as you have a longstanding habit of doing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 pm

@EXNova wrote:
@AnTi90d wrote:
(Really, though.. Mormons creep me out.. how the fuck is that religion still going in this day and age?)

The Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists make them look sane, I think.

Holy fucking christ.. My maternal grandmother is a JayVee. I hate those fuckers. They're absolutely insane.

My father actually died because he fell for their BS. (He developed Leukemia and needed a blood transfusion.. but those retards said that GAWD doesn't like people that take other people's blood into their body.. so he refused the transfusion and then died.)

I was raised in that insanity.. Two hours of church on Sunday, followed by four hours of bothering people, door to door.. an hour of church on Monday.. a two hour, private Bible study with an elder on Wednesday.. two hours church on Thursday.. four hours of bothering people, door to door, on Saturday.. All the while they're trying to control their "flock" by telling them that the whole world is evil and you shouldn't spend time with "worldly" people (non JVs) even if you're related to them..

They got into my family through my naive grandmother who was being abused by her alcoholic, WW2 veteran husband, who was also a schizophrenic. Like all cults, they prey on weak willed individuals and dominate them to their will.

This is all a lesson on why you should never change yourself just to get with a piece of tale. Vahjayjay ain't worth changing who you are.. Also, never fall for a girl who is in a cult.

-----

..and that is the story of why I named myself AnTi90d (anti-god) sixteen years ago, when I started playing online games.

Saint Lucifer wrote:
NON SERVIUM - Think for yourselves, you fools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
T-thanks.

Lol sorry CAV. Didn't mean to say you were bad, you are just new.

Love for u ok

----

This thread is a mess w0w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:20 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
@AnTi90d wrote:
(Really, though.. Mormons creep me out.. how the fuck is that religion still going in this day and age?)

The Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists make them look sane, I think.

Holy fucking christ.. My maternal grandmother is a JayVee. I hate those fuckers. They're absolutely insane.

My father actually died because he fell for their BS. (He developed Leukemia and needed a blood transfusion.. but those retards said that GAWD doesn't like people that take other people's blood into their body.. so he refused the transfusion and then died.)

I was raised in that insanity.. Two hours of church on Sunday, followed by four hours of bothering people, door to door.. an hour of church on Monday.. a two hour, private Bible study with an elder on Wednesday.. two hours church on Thursday.. four hours of bothering people, door to door, on Saturday.. All the while they're trying to control their "flock" by telling them that the whole world is evil and you shouldn't spend time with "worldly" people (non JVs) even if you're related to them..

They got into my family through my naive grandmother who was being abused by her alcoholic, WW2 veteran husband, who was also a schizophrenic. Like all cults, they prey on weak willed individuals and dominate them to their will.

This is all a lesson on why you should never change yourself just to get with a piece of tale. Vahjayjay ain't worth changing who you are.. Also, never fall for a girl who is in a cult.

-----

..and that is the story of why I named myself AnTi90d (anti-god) sixteen years ago, when I started playing online games.

Saint Lucifer wrote:
NON SERVIUM - Think for yourselves, you fools

“I am not very impressed with theological arguments whatever they may be used to support. Such arguments have often been found unsatisfactory in the past. In the time of Galileo it was argued that the texts, 'And the sun stood still... and hasted not to go down about a whole day' (Joshua x. 13) and 'He laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not move at any time' (Psalm cv. 5) were an adequate refutation of the Copernican theory.”
― Alan Turing, Mechanical Intelligence: Collected Works of A.M. Turing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:24 pm

I've had extended exposure with Jehovah's Witnesses back when I was much younger and they seemed normal enough to me (as normal as a highly religious person can be at least). Funny story, the Jeho couple kinda made friends with my dad, and they were giving me these "lessons" on essentially a weekly basis... long story short, my CRT monitor broke, one of the Jeho apparently works at some computer manufacturer or whatnot, he took the monitor to get it repaired, the monitor came back after a loooooong time heavily scraped and scratched on the surface and stopped working shortly after, my dad was convinced that wasn't actually our monitor (forgot to take down serial) and he told them in a stereotypical chinese accent "FOOOOCK YUUUUU" on the phone and that was the last time we heard from them.

I'd love to understand what goes through the minds of Scientologists though. I do walk past Johannesburg's church of Scientology everyday though (or head quarter/office, cant remember what's written on the gate), perhaps I should stop someone there to have a conversation one day.

@Winty wrote:
I find it highly amusing that you start out by admitting you know no details of the events being discussed, and then proceed to blame me for everything that happened. This isn't exactly surprising, as you have a longstanding habit of doing this.

The opinion is based purely on my understanding of your character and from experiences of how you've unnecessarily moderated MY posts in the past when there were absolutely no reasons to. Which, mind you, were restored after I spoke to certain admins, and when I've OPENLY requested that you contact me privately should you have any real issues with what I was posting, you made zero effort and just continued to delete the posts. I may be no psychic, but I've lived long enough to know when someone is just being a douchebag for petty shits and giggles.

And on the matter of this mysterious said individual you've had altercation with, if it is who I think it is (there's only two possibilities who both happen to now frequent official forum, and I'm guessing the angrier one of the two), I've had heated arguments with him on skype several times that have successfully resulted in breaking up of skype rooms, someone who continued to try belittle me in front of others long after the incident, yet I was still able to hold calm conversations with him in private. If you tried, you damn well could, but I find it hard to believe that you even tried in that particular instance.

You will, of course, continue to deny being the douchebag I describe you to be, and you know what, as said, it's okay, I've lost interest, I'm not out here to try to prove anything, all this is just posted as a matter of interest whilst it's being discussed, I have not the energy to continue "entertaining" you and your friends I'm afraid.

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
T-thanks.

We still love you.

BUT I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS MODSHIP.


Last edited by reVelske on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing
avatar

Male Posts : 1832
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:40 pm

what the fuck, how did my posts need deleting?

Op was dissing CB, so was I.

Op was affected negatively, I was affected positively.

The only reason you could have claimed it was trolling was the >mfw

I rephrased and my comment was deleted. This time for precisely no reason whatsoever-other than I had complained before.

I rephrased it AGAIN, after I publicly complained and people were on my side, in a comment that was basically exactly like my second one.

You used your modding powers in a non-legitimate way; i was on topic, i wasn't bashing people, i wasn't using cuss words, i wasn't even trolling. You were wrong. End of story.

You get "haters" for a reason. You treat your "friends" decently and others like shit. What do you expect?

PS: I don't count myself as one of your HATERS per se. You've only really wronged me once and people make mistakes. I like to bash on you a little since you defend your position by defacing yourself (read: acting less than gentlemany). But whatever, I don't actually really care since... I just don't. It's fine, I don't think you're a retard power-abusing shithead. No, you are not the BOFH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:56 pm

It's not so much a case of treating others like shit, it's actually a "culture" in a sense that has developed in this particular community. You don't just "dislike" individuals, you publically mock them and ridicule them, you go out of your way to "troll" them and piss them off, you ridicule them in your friend circle to get them to hate the them too, you get everyone else to feel the same way about them, you mock and ridicule them together, you turn these mockeries into what are essentially memes, this is what quite many inidividuals have become. Taruka, LayLay, "of you are a hopper you will hop" guy that I can't remember the name of, Tunco, Hikaru, Milez, Brief, heck, myself even to a degree, these are just to name a few. We are all guilty of partaking in these public mockeries, myself included, but when you take a step back and look at all this, you gotta wonder to yourself... what the fuck am I? 12? What am I doing with my life? Do these people really deserve it? Is this how these "issues" should really be approached? Is this how a grown man or a woman should act?

Do yourself a favour, ask yourself what purpose does your post serve next time you wish to post in "post your favourite quote" thread again, and think, how would you feel if you are the individual in the pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing
avatar

Male Posts : 1832
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Listen, this is a fan forum and is run by fans. READ: anyone who feels like having a forum in the community can make one and treat people the way they like. This is not governed by a company that cares about its community. This is governed by the community and people are fucking awful. We mock people because...we just do. It happens everywhere. The downside to this is if you fuck up, you're discredited for pretty much ever.

TL;DR this is a kind of anarchy where some people have power. It's like a dictatorship with fewer rules. They do what they want and it doesn't matter. In the end if one doesn't like it, one can go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Quote :
You will, of course, continue to deny being the douchebag I describe you to be, and you know what, as said, it's okay, I've lost interest, I'm not out here to try to prove anything, all this is just posted as a matter of interest whilst it's being discussed, I have not the energy to continue "entertaining" you and your friends I'm afraid.

For someone who isn't out to prove anything, you sure are repeatedly attacking me in public at every given opportunity. There have been times I have talked with you in a completely nonaggressive manner only for you to respond with anger and insults. Which is why I ended up taking that method when communicating with you.

For someone who has "lost interest", I fully expect you to continue doing so.

Sash/a/ privately insulted me over PMs because of the moderation actions I took. No, I'm not going to contact YOU over what you post. That's not my job. My job is to remove your posts. If you want to continually express your displeasure over my actions as an append to every post you make in the middle of an actual discussion, then I'm going to continue to remove these asides when they are not warranted.

Let me explain this for you because I'm sure you'll bring it up:

It's situational.
There are times when certain things are allowed.
There are times when things are not.
When a thread is made for the community to LAUGH AT ITSELF, of course trolling will take place there.
You know what? That's perfectly fine.
When a thread is made for a serious discussion, then no. You DON'T get to the post the same kind of thing there.
"They are trolling in the trolling thread!" is the dumbest thing I've heard as an excuse for trolling everywhere else.
Yes, I'm enforcing rules as I see fit. Maybe if you paid attention to context a bit more, you'd understand why.

Also, yes, I delete posts that contain "why was my post deleted?" That's a private matter, not a public one. Send a PM or ask in the chatbox and I'll explain why. And I have done this. Don't go around asking REPEATEDLY in a thread why your post was deleted, and when the SECOND one gets deleted, learn to take a hint that you SHOULDN'T be doing this.

I don't have to explain things to you. I don't have to hold your hand every time. If you have a question about something, ask me directly. I've said this REPEATEDLY, and I get next to no messages on this. No, it's not my job to come to you. If you don't understand, you come to me. THAT is how this works.

I treat people according to how they react to me. If you are a civil person, I respond in a civil manner. I've told kobrakai, antigood, cav, and others who are my "friends" plenty of times that they're wrong about things. When I do this, they look over it and say "ok yeah you're right."

You, however, often throw bitchfits, backpedal, change your original argument, make excuses, and generally act like a child. When you DON'T do this, you'll notice I'm completely civil, and when you do do this, I treat you like a child. Because you act like one.

Some people, like you, and tickle, and others, simply don't like being told that you're wrong. I completely understand that. Tickle utterly hates me for basically saying to him "no, you're expecting the wrong things out of that, it's meant to do THIS" on multiple occasions.

Some people are too sensitive about shit and need to chill the fuck out. Just because I call you an indo doesn't mean I hate you, ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 pm

If laying a matter bare the way I see it in one particular thread can be considered to be attacking "at every opportunity" then... *shrugs* Guess I truly am the fabled permanently angry chinese person then?

Back to the matter of it being a loosely modded and "tight" community, this is exactly why you SHOULD proactively communicate with individuals, this is not a HUGE serious business forum with strict rules where you are expected to specifically do your job and nothing more... heck, even on there the mods will more often than not contact you when a post is removed to make you aware WHY it was removed. This is role of a moderator. You are to moderate, not to sweep things up under the carpet. In a small community when everyone essentially knows everyone, you are even better positioned to contact people. Because you know them, they know you.

When a person questions your modding decision, you are in no position - as an impartial and unbiased moderator - to simply assume the person is doing so because he/she holds a grudge, you are required to respond to the matter accordingly. Simply ignoring it only aggrovates the matter further, you have to take the matter for face value and accept that PERHAPS your modding decision was questionable, or perhaps the person really has no idea why the post was modded. Again, point is, it's your job to remedy a situation, not to simply stomp on it and hope it goes away.

You are to help the community, not impose your will or your personal understanding of the rules on them and nothing more.

I may not have treated you civilly, as I would with any I viewed to have contributed heavily to the decadence of this particular gaming community and state of the game, but I would question your level of judgement if you truly believe the level of immaturity shown by yourself and your friends is justified in any possible scenario, not just to myself, but many others, but this is getting rather petty once more.

We can always get extremely petty and begin comparing notes on this matter, on the particular modship you partook, on the very posts that were later restored, on the faget-calling I've made, on the comedy duet you've preformed, on the argument that degenerated to nothing more than you flabbergasting me with endless "retard" calling and actually left to require others to argue my position for me, but what would be the point? Is everything that's been said truly not enough for you to actually understand the issue?

Despite others' advice for me to "stop caring", and against my misgiving towards my own preaching tendencies, it hurts me just to think about what led me to hold you in such contempt. The community and the game were always far from perfect, but it was enough, JUST enough to call a home of some sort. But then you watch it slowly rot away in a steady pace, stampeded into something unrecognizable, you watch as the people you respected and cared about fade away or turn into the very things you despise, you watch what little you held dear of this game and community transform into a shape and appearance similar to very abominations that have now enveloped it. No, it's never just about YOU and YOUR individual actions, it's about YOU and YOUR actions amongst everything else, it's about the abomination as a collective. Defend yourself as you may in that regard, but you know, we are all part of the problems, some greater, some smaller, but some of us attempted to fight the issue upon realization, however futile it is, but others just accepted it, accepted that this is how it should be, and they became part of the problem.

...And that's quite enough I think, yeah, that's plenty. I ought to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I have to agree.
I remember when Winty was being really sarcastic along with God is blabla on my Clan thread because of what I thought of Melfi Heart.

I would understand (or not) why everyone else was acting like that, but I didn't expect a mod to get in the middle and join everyone else instead of actually trying to control the situation. (Astral did, though)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeAelita
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 149
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 18
Location : Plague Swamp

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 pm

On topic of the thread (even though the thread derailed a while ago):
@reVelske wrote:
Again, point is, it's your job to remedy a situation, not to simply stomp on it and hope it goes away.
Isn't that just what CS does with CB all the time?

Onto the mod topic, I haven't been on the forums much nor have I communicated with other players much. But, from what I've seen, there have been good moderations more often than bad ones. I don't know if I'm just lucky in that regard but I have seen a few unneeded ones too. I mean, just because they're moderators, don't get at their throats for a few mistakes. Everyone makes them. It's human. They're just trying their best. But also, it would be nice if the moderators could talk to people and try to sort the situation before just deleting posts. Talking will often work if you try it before deleting someone's post. Trying to talk to them afterwards will hardly ever work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:07 pm

CS doesn't stomp on problems, they simply don't care about the problems. If these problems don't cut into their revenue in a noticeable way, it's a non-issue therefore do not warrant attention.

Minor Preach: If you want change, don't charge, encourage others not to either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 30
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
@Moghul wrote:
Where do I apply?

Um.. being elected is a popularity contest.. and you are not popular.

It's just like the last presidential election.. Romney may have been more qualified and the US might have been better off with him.. but, the people would rather hang around with a hip black guy that smokes cigars than some uptight richie-bitch that has never had alcohol or caffeine in his life and belongs to a religion that preaches the existence of space aliens.

(Really, though.. Mormons creep me out.. how the fuck is that religion still going in this day and age?)

I'd rather have hip, black dude that maybe a muslim than dumbfuck Mormon that keeps women in binders. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 am

I honestly think Romney made one too many verbal gaffs; the "binder full of women" was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Plus, the SNL sketch lambasting Romney's debate tactics was really, really good, so Obama probably got a few votes there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 am

I had forgotten all about Candy Crowley.

That debate was a total farce. She interrupted Romnstein with an incorrect fact check about what Obummer had said the day after Benghazi. (His administration was pushing a blatant lie that it was not a terrorist attack, but rather a demonstration over a Youtube video that had gotten out of hand.) Most Americans don't actually know the facts.. nor do they watch that much political debate.. so that gaffe became the truth to them.

Candy Crowley should be executed. She was hired as an impartial debate moderator; her actions were more dishonest than the IRS' targeting of the president's political adversaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydUk0YjIeI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:22 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
I had forgotten all about Candy Crowley.

That debate was a total farce. She interrupted Romnstein with an incorrect fact check about what Obummer had said the day after Benghazi. (His administration was pushing a blatant lie that it was not a terrorist attack, but rather a demonstration over a Youtube video that had gotten out of hand.) Most Americans don't actually know the facts.. nor do they watch that much political debate.. so that gaffe became the truth to them.

Candy Crowley should be executed. She was hired as an impartial debate moderator; her actions were more dishonest than the IRS' targeting of the president's political adversaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydUk0YjIeI

Of course she wasn't impartial. In the twisted scheme of American politics, there's no room for unbiased, accountable moderators. Do the universities even make that model anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   

Back to top Go down
 
Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com