Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:58 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Weekly Maintenance is now complete!

------------------------------------------------------------

Limited Garapon

The Limited Gara is back, and will be available until 3/6 Maintenance!
The Limited Gara only includes Gold, Silver, and Blue Balls; Gold and Silver Balls have characters who were released in 2013!

EX Laz & Miruru Level Up Campaign Extended

Level up your EX Laz and Miruru to Lv.8 to receive Chibi versions of them!

EX Lazflamme reaches Level 8 ---> Receive EX Laz-chan [3 Slot] x1
Miruru Miu reaches Level 8 ------> Receive Miruru-chan [3 Slot] x1

You may receive a total of 1 EX Laz-chan & 1 Miruru-chan per account. Level Up must be completed by 2/27 Maintenance 3/6 Maintenance! Prizes will be sent out after 2/27 3/6.
*Different hair color versions of EX Laz-chan & Miruru-chan have been added to Shop.

Parts Search Function Added

We've added a Parts Search function to Garage & CosmosPot!

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Rt Charge Bonus Campaign Updated

Prizes for the Rt Charge Bonus Campaign have been updated! Check the campaign page for a complete prize list.

Clan Fight System UPDATE

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled are 3/2, 3/8, 3/16, 3/22, 3/30 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules,click here.

Amount of Clan Coins given out has changed
From now on, Clan Fights will be giving out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Bazaar!

We will be holding a Bazaar! 3/1, 3/9, 3/15 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

OTHER

- Quests have been shuffled.
   - A special version of Union Wars [Fellow] has been added. These rooms will be available until 3/13.
   - Valentine Ticket Garapon ending had been extended to next week.
   - Mizutama BD's REMOTE CONTROL has had the following changes made: (1)While split, the main body will now show effects and animations. (2) The Radar indication has been changed.
   - The following changes have been made to Rosblau HD: (1) Taking the Meld Combat Cartridge will destroy the left arm's equipped weapon. (2)Transforming on the ground will have it's delay before moving greatly reduced.

- The following parts' weapons descriptions have been changed. (Their stats are unaffected.): Miruru Miu AM2, Labrinthaxe, Rouche HD7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:19 am

Orbital Booster is 1 slot, wtf? Like people gotta pay 50 $ and then they don't even get REAL PART? Such jew.

Oh wel, not like anone charges in 2014 :^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 am

More shop zeroes?? what in the world....probably derply nerfed though

I like that weekly .__. I prolly won't get any nemlim mellow

EDIT: didn't notice that '-chan'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:26 am

@WiFi wrote:
More shop zeroes?? what in the world....probably derply nerfed though

I like that weekly .__. I prolly won't get any nemlim mellow

*Different hair color versions of EX Laz-chan & Miruru-chan have been added to Shop.* Only the Chibies, C$ did half of a smart move only ONE time.

*EDIT*:saw your post now, np.

Anyway; some more info:
1)100rt for each chibi  No 
2)The new room is just a 3 vs 3 with both squad getting a little army on their side(Just like in training/beginner channell special rooms*only difference is that said AI controlled bots are a bit stronger and some sport op bots/parts(alphagging Ragnas,Glacial swords,etc.etc.)

P.S:I still use premium if that counts, but IF they do expect me to charge a LOT more of $$$ to get a part...well they CAN dream on tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:51 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Orbital Booster is 1 slot, wtf? Like people gotta pay 50 $ and then they don't even get REAL PART? Such jew.
We always had accessories be 1s on our server, not sure why you expected something different. The wings are 3s though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:58 am

can someone ss meh the new description for rouche hd7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 am

@Hyoka wrote:
can someone ss meh the new description for rouche hd7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:09 pm

@Tashunu wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
We always had accessories be 1s on our server, not sure why you expected something different. The wings are 3s though
Oh l0l misread it. It says Orbital Booster, but it's actually an acc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:23 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:

._. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:37 pm

gotta spin that weekly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm

The nerf change in Mizutama really make me sad

- Mizutama main body now have aura like Machana Mali and SHOW on enemy rader.
- Other then that, well... I think it's just balance FiX.

For this one-week long Gara... I do not plan on rolling it now. I'll wait for another chance (too much unwanted bot).

and that weekly... that AURA ART really calling me... but I have to endure... I have his normal version and I really like him. I want his blast version now XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:27 am

Does dat gara have goodrate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am

That gara is gone by now l0l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am

Oh right i forgot i didt check this week maintance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"   

Back to top Go down

27/02/2014:"Search Function,Limited Gara*again*& New UW room"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com