Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dreams are strange things...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 pm

@Dune wrote:
I don't blame her....

Well you can do so now.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 am

I hope she doesn't sabotaging mine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
I hope she doesn't sabotaging mine...

Ah, not to worry. She is but a little girl. Really.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:33 am

That wasn't helping or solve anything...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 pm

@Wolf Hikari wrote:

Deal Wizzit.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Ok,this a recent dream i had:

I was taking a walk on my street,and i see a small shack of wood,with some cartridges droped on its door.I feel that something is forcing me in,and i enter it.I start hearing some russian musics coming from a trap door;and i start getting scared.I lift it up and i climb a small wooden stair,and when i'm turning around,an russian fella says:who are you?
I say my name and he replies:Oh,i was waiting for you!Here,get here.This is your gun,i tuned it for you!
I hold a gun that looks like an AK-47,but with some small lasers and a grenade launcher.
I hear some steps over us,and he says:Our target practice is here!*he throws a molotov on the trap door,that burns and makes a crazy fellow fall in burning*The crazy man simply gets me out of the ground and kills me.

Now i wake up calm,without fear of nothing.Something's wrong with me,i know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:

What do you mean you don't want baby wolves swarming over you in your drea---

Okay, that thought was scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 am

My last dream was... the strangest I ever had. It was dark and I was on my bed and this giant bee breaks into the door and I ran into the kitchen and all these other bees were picking up all these utensils. I can't remember what happened after that D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:09 am

Lawl. Know how when you sleep real short hours its worse than not sleeping at all?

I did an all nighter, and at 7am I heard my parents wake up, so I was pretending I was sleeping... Next thing I realised I was asleep. At 12am atm, I really wanna sleep, but I gotta grind.
Back to top Go down
Mercenary_G
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 pm

I have a theory that the so-called "dreams" are in fact a distinct form of reality, existing in what I call "archetypical space". Unusual properties of brain waves of sentient beings have been proven many times, and I believe that when we "dream", our subconscious thoughts mix up and create new forms of matter and events. It may be altogether possible that our "dreams" to some degree may also influence events in parallel universes and that we may also reeive information, or visions of these universes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quyishop
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:55 pm

LOL..

dreams are sometimes crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B★RS

Female Posts : 89
PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

All my dreams are like adventures ~

Like.. I am in school and there is an announcement about a person in the building then you hear a scream, etc. it cuts out and the teacher -which is always my 3/5th class teacher, Mrs. Stubblefield- runs to the door, takes a quick look outside and then locks it. She says we need to lower the blinds on all the windows and sit under the desks.. like this is a natural disaster or an armed man in the school.
The next thing that usually happens is something hits the window.. a loud and ominous thump. The person who usually checks it is either Gabe (the homosexual who always tries to hit on me and tells me he dreams about me; irony) or Louis (some random dude, the southern jock stereotype; dumb, bulky, and always wearing a football jacket, but Gabe is the same way.. except for baseball) ..either way, they look through the blinds and then the glass breaks and a hand scratches them trying to grab them and they fall to the ground. Then the other windows break and several people start to come in through the windows.. It ends when something grabs my shoulder and I turn around then I open my eyes and see my white ceiling.

but.. I also have had dreams where I was piloting a Gundam in a space battle against Zakus and/or GMs. Lots of explosions and flashy lights off in the distance, and I blow up battleships and then someone says something in German over the radio, it sounds like he says something like "Genau jetzt ein Freedom bekommen" which means to get in a Freedom, which is a Nuclear powered Gundam from SEED that is pretty epically powered with like 8 lasers/beams. Then I go to a battleship, it is white, red, and yellow with some blue, and it looks like White Base but it does somewhat look a lot like Archangel only more.. bland. When inside, I open the cockpit hatch and climb out to the front of the Gundam and slide down the rope until I on the ground, as I walk away, I take a look up and notice that the Gundam is an Aile Strike, only the shield is blue instead of red.
When I walk toward the Freedom and turn it on, I notice that the color theme is white/red instead of the blue. When I launch, the guy on the radio tells me that I am going to need to wear clean underwear since he is setting the Launch Cannon to like super mode, so I can get to the other side of the battle field. After I zoom past the battles going on, I notice that there aren't any battleships besides my own. By the time I do get to my destination, I see a wall of all the battleships in front of a space colony. The guy on the radio tells me to suppress the enemy mobile suits and make a path for the fleet to enter through. As I beat up some GM's and a Zaku or two, a large blast shoots past me from both sides and destroys one of the gray-black battleships in front of me. Then a large purple & green Gundam shows up and it shoots some bigass cannon at my battleship, almost destroying it. So, as I engage it, I notice it is like a purple/green/gray version of Freedom, only with a big black cannon in both hands.
The battle is full of explosions and whatnot, but I wake up as I start to enter the Earth's atmosphere while in melee deadlock with it.

I also have a dream about me being a knight or something, and I am with a group of three other guys, like a DnD party campaign. Some guy in leather with a bow and a dagger & short sword, another knight dude except his armor is lighter than mine and is mostly chainmail, and a dude in full armor only he is bigger and like covered in a lot of plated armor, full helm and all.
We are walking through the forest at night, on some barely visible dirt path. Then the guy in the leather tells me to get down as he aims his bow toward me, naturally I get down and he shoots. When I turn and look, I see a small naked and extremely pale humanoid (sorta like Gollum, only completely hairless and barely 3 feet). Then the big guy draws a giant broadsword from his back and the other dude helps me back to my feet. I then notice we are completely surrounded by these things, I draw my sword and get ready for a fight with them, batting them away as they leap toward me, like fleas, only hundreds of them. As the light of day becomes visible, the little buggers run off and leave the bodies of the many dead we created. Once the sun is visible, I smell burning flesh and I see that the bodies burn from the sunlight. Then my group stops and makes camp, I take off my breatplate and sit on a log, examining an odd scar on my shoulder. When one of the guys becomes wide eyed and jumps toward me, blocking me from being hit by an arrow. I usually wake up when I feel the warm blood in my hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quyishop
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 pm

I also have many dreams every night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 am

@B★RS wrote:
All my dreams are like adventures ~

Like.. I am in school and there is an announcement about a person in the building then you hear a scream, etc. it cuts out and the teacher -which is always my 3/5th class teacher, Mrs. Stubblefield- runs to the door, takes a quick look outside and then locks it. She says we need to lower the blinds on all the windows and sit under the desks.. like this is a natural disaster or an armed man in the school.
The next thing that usually happens is something hits the window.. a loud and ominous thump. The person who usually checks it is either Gabe (the homosexual who always tries to hit on me and tells me he dreams about me; irony) or Louis (some random dude, the southern jock stereotype; dumb, bulky, and always wearing a football jacket, but Gabe is the same way.. except for baseball) ..either way, they look through the blinds and then the glass breaks and a hand scratches them trying to grab them and they fall to the ground. Then the other windows break and several people start to come in through the windows.. It ends when something grabs my shoulder and I turn around then I open my eyes and see my white ceiling.

but.. I also have had dreams where I was piloting a Gundam in a space battle against Zakus and/or GMs. Lots of explosions and flashy lights off in the distance, and I blow up battleships and then someone says something in German over the radio, it sounds like he says something like "Genau jetzt ein Freedom bekommen" which means to get in a Freedom, which is a Nuclear powered Gundam from SEED that is pretty epically powered with like 8 lasers/beams. Then I go to a battleship, it is white, red, and yellow with some blue, and it looks like White Base but it does somewhat look a lot like Archangel only more.. bland. When inside, I open the cockpit hatch and climb out to the front of the Gundam and slide down the rope until I on the ground, as I walk away, I take a look up and notice that the Gundam is an Aile Strike, only the shield is blue instead of red.
When I walk toward the Freedom and turn it on, I notice that the color theme is white/red instead of the blue. When I launch, the guy on the radio tells me that I am going to need to wear clean underwear since he is setting the Launch Cannon to like super mode, so I can get to the other side of the battle field. After I zoom past the battles going on, I notice that there aren't any battleships besides my own. By the time I do get to my destination, I see a wall of all the battleships in front of a space colony. The guy on the radio tells me to suppress the enemy mobile suits and make a path for the fleet to enter through. As I beat up some GM's and a Zaku or two, a large blast shoots past me from both sides and destroys one of the gray-black battleships in front of me. Then a large purple & green Gundam shows up and it shoots some bigass cannon at my battleship, almost destroying it. So, as I engage it, I notice it is like a purple/green/gray version of Freedom, only with a big black cannon in both hands.
The battle is full of explosions and whatnot, but I wake up as I start to enter the Earth's atmosphere while in melee deadlock with it.

I also have a dream about me being a knight or something, and I am with a group of three other guys, like a DnD party campaign. Some guy in leather with a bow and a dagger & short sword, another knight dude except his armor is lighter than mine and is mostly chainmail, and a dude in full armor only he is bigger and like covered in a lot of plated armor, full helm and all.
We are walking through the forest at night, on some barely visible dirt path. Then the guy in the leather tells me to get down as he aims his bow toward me, naturally I get down and he shoots. When I turn and look, I see a small naked and extremely pale humanoid (sorta like Gollum, only completely hairless and barely 3 feet). Then the big guy draws a giant broadsword from his back and the other dude helps me back to my feet. I then notice we are completely surrounded by these things, I draw my sword and get ready for a fight with them, batting them away as they leap toward me, like fleas, only hundreds of them. As the light of day becomes visible, the little buggers run off and leave the bodies of the many dead we created. Once the sun is visible, I smell burning flesh and I see that the bodies burn from the sunlight. Then my group stops and makes camp, I take off my breatplate and sit on a log, examining an odd scar on my shoulder. When one of the guys becomes wide eyed and jumps toward me, blocking me from being hit by an arrow. I usually wake up when I feel the warm blood in my hands.

Are you writing a novel or something...
Back to top Go down
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 am

sunjae429 wrote:

I have written Yaoi novels ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 am

Hm. Well, most of my dreams tend to be high school dreams. Pretty ordinary but far too common for me D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 am

Saber in full battle armor jumping from roof to roof while riding a bicycle! With Sakura Kinomoto and Li Syaoran watching from a window!

Sakura Kinomoto in a giant robot!

Tigers making impossible jumps while pulling carts!

Ritsu Tainaka fooling a pickpocket by deliberately putting crumpled pieces of paper in her pocket!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 am

I had a dream a few days ago where I had a grandom BS attached to me and i was trying to get out the door to my room but i couldnt casue the BS was too fat T_T

Then I turned around and blasted a hole in the opposite wall using the missiles and i walked out and started shooting missiles all over the place in a wild rampage... oddly enough the whole outdoors was nothing more then a green flat field...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 am

i had a dream......... in dream i was sleeping and dream again.
dream within dream, then i wake up in real-life and i though i just wake up in dream so i sleep again.

after that i wake up again in real-life and look at the clock....................

ZOMG 18.00 PM !?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm

@Mercenary_G wrote:
I have a theory that the so-called "dreams" are in fact a distinct form of reality, existing in what I call "archetypical space". Unusual properties of brain waves of sentient beings have been proven many times, and I believe that when we "dream", our subconscious thoughts mix up and create new forms of matter and events. It may be altogether possible that our "dreams" to some degree may also influence events in parallel universes and that we may also reeive information, or visions of these universes.

I never saw a merc that has theoryes about dreams...
I agree with you cause it's crazy enough to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:17 pm

@B★RS wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

You pervert. Homo lover.
Back to top Go down
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
@B★RS wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

You pervert. Homo lover.

It doesn't matter what I write about, a good writer writes what he wants, even if it is something he doesn't like.
Sometimes, a story writes itself ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:

What do you mean you don't want baby wolves swarming over you in your drea---

Okay, that thought was scary.

^w^|||
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megaboredom
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:49 pm

well...my dreams are always weird but one time one really got to me,it was of my grandad that had recently passed away in a car crash. Crying or Very sad I was in a car diving down a country road,after a few minuets I recognized it as the road my grandad had died on.I turned to see who was driving but I couldn't see who it was because for some reason the face was all blurry.So I turned my attention back to the road,and I saw a car coming down the road.The car I was in started swerving a little,I turnd back to the driver as I was starting to get scared and the drivers face was starting to get more focused and I saw my grandad...I realized we were gonna crash so I started screaming,trying to get him to stop.I found he couldn't hear me no matter how hard I tried. I found myself crying,frozen on my grandads' last moments...and as if in slow-motion the cars crashed and my presence became known to him.As realization dawned on his face time sped up and I woke up crying...

WEIRD RIGHT?!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivianite

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:11 am

am I the only one that somehow dreams within a dream? It seems to happen daily for me o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   

Back to top Go down

Dreams are strange things...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum