Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2853

PostSubject: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:26 am

EX Garapon

EX Lazflamme & and Miruru Miu has been added to the new EX Garapon which will be available until 3/20 Maintenance. Until 2/27, EX Lazflamme and Miruru Miu will come with a Cosmos Harmonics OMEGA.

------------------------------------------------------------

EX Laz & Miruru Level Up Campaign

Level up your EX Laz and Miruru to Lv.8 to receive Chibi versions of them!

EX Lazflamme reaches Level 8 ---> Receive EX Laz-chan [3 Slot] x1
Miruru Miu reaches Level 8 ------> Receive Miruru-chan [3 Slot] x1

You may receive a total of 1 EX Laz-chan & 1 Miruru-chan per account. Level Up must be completed by 2/27 Maintenance! Prizes will be sent out after 2/27.
*Different hair color versions of EX Laz-chan & Miruru-chan are scheduled to be sold in Shop after 2/27.

Friends Bonus Campaign Extended!

(1) Send "Friendship Rewards" & receive rewards for yourself too!
You will receive the same reward when sending Friendship Rewards to your friends.

(2) BONUS EXP & UC when fighting together!
>Battling with 1 Friend will reward you with +5% EXP & +10% UC
(*You may receive a maximum of +25% EXP & +50% UC)

[Game Modes]
- Arena (Union Wars, Epoch Battle, Team Fight, Clan Fight)
    You must stay in the room until the match is over. It does not matter which team you are in, as long as you are in the same room.
- Mission
    You must be inside the same room when the final Mission Results are shown.
- Quest (Arcantus)
    You must be inside the same party when the final Quest Results are shown.
- Quest (Bastagant)
    You must be inside the same room when the final Quest Results are shown.

The Friends Bonus Campaign has been extended until 3/6!

Limited Union Wars Extended!

Limited Union Wars Rooms will be running for another week, from 06:30~07:30 & 18:30~19:30 Server Time.

Unlike normal Union Wars, only bots with Froglander BD, Beezle BD/BD-G, and Cannonballer BD/BD-G parts will be allowed to compete! Also, all bots must cost under 600 to join! (*There will be a total of 3 Limited Union War Rooms running; 2 out of 3 Rooms will have the Beginners Channel restrictions.)

Special prizes will be given to the highest ranking competitors!

Also, the gained Exp will be 1000 times normal!
For participating in the Limited Union Wars, everyone will receive an Exp Gain ALPHA!

The top 10 can win even more prizes including, but not limited to: Slot Protect ALPHA, Cosmos Harmonics BETA, Reignition BS [S2] and many more Parts and Weapons!

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Clan Fight System UPDATE

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled are 2/2, 2/8, 2/16, 2/22 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.

Extra Clan Coins
Since there was a bug regarding 2/16 Clan Fights, the 2/22 Clan Fights will be giving out extra Clan Coins for participants! You will even be able to receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.
    - Arena Use items have been removed from shop as announced.
    - Rt Bonus Campaign items will be updated next week!

- Bug in which Volt Generator BS' SHOCK FIELD would allow for attacking while moving when under the Support Rejection effect has been fixed.
    - Bug in which being under the Support Rejection effect and being hit could cause increased Stun and Knockback has been fixed.
    - Bug in which Machina BD's REMOTE CONTROL would have the Machina Sweeper disappear instantly when the WB guage ran out has been fixed.
    - Bug in which Mediger's REPAIR ROD would cause unusual effects to display when used has been fixed.
    - Bug in which the previous Clan Fight erroneously had a Cost Limit of 0 has been fixed.

- Union Wars Limited BD Parts Rule rooms have had the following change made: Battle Rating will not be affected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:50 am

@Aria wrote:

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Aria wrote:

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

Hai Laz it seems C$ lure worked What a Face 
Anyway odd update:
+/-Usual scam gara is there(11 rolls: all (THE) silvers  with 3 superfly...i like bots more so whatever; instead many of my guildies with the same results were howling:*FUCK you C$ this sh*t is rigged!* Laughing but seriously i feel kind of sorry for'em).
+NEW C.Room explaining Laz power-up and Miruru appeareance...and they were so happy about this that they didn't even mention it in the update
+Extended special room.
+/-Campaign with chibies that WILL be sold in shop too(why +/-? 'Cause i would have liked'em full size in shop instead of chibi.Even 30% or so nerfed since they BOTH have unique stuff -like Miruru TRUE homing- like what happened with Alcy/Vanessa *and you could just have NON nerfed parts as drops/UC/AC/SC*.

P.S:When will C$ finally let us exchange our UNWANTED/DOUBLE prizes? We can do that with stickers from the very start and they're NOT so expensive, it would work like *4 bronze&red == 1 silver; 3 silvers or 12 bronze&Red == 1 gold* just an idea  tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 am

Quote :
Anyway odd update:
+/-Usual scam gara is there(11 rolls: all (THE) silvers with 3 superfly...i like bots more so whatever; instead many of my guildies with the same results were howling:*FUCK you C$ this sh*t is rigged!* Laughing but seriously i feel kind of sorry for'em).

It only me took around 1000rt, with only 1 roll not being superfly (which was a carcrash and the best roll even), to finally get a gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Quote :
Anyway odd update:
+/-Usual scam gara is there(11 rolls: all (THE) silvers  with 3 superfly...i like bots more so whatever; instead many of my guildies with the same results were howling:*FUCK you C$ this sh*t is rigged!* Laughing but seriously i feel kind of sorry for'em).

It only me took around 1000rt, with only 1 roll not being superfly (which was a carcrash and the best roll even), to finally get a gold.

I feel your pain; reminds me of my time with another Gara(same rt output BUT 0 golds =P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:29 am

@Garmraid wrote:
Quote :
Anyway odd update:
+/-Usual scam gara is there(11 rolls: all (THE) silvers  with 3 superfly...i like bots more so whatever; instead many of my guildies with the same results were howling:*FUCK you C$ this sh*t is rigged!* Laughing but seriously i feel kind of sorry for'em).

I feel your pain; reminds me of my time with another Gara(same rt output BUT 0 golds =P)
It started spitting out golds after the initial 1k rt though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:26 pm

@Garmraid wrote:

If that's true, I'd totally work hard farming offers and work IRL for Rt haha. Anyway, every time I didn't get any gold or silver, I'll always reminisce the moment I get awesome gold from Mega Gara or from some random gara. I had experience the joy, so I guess it's time for others to feel it too. ;w;

And btw I got a blue and an Intersnect from double 1x. It got a nice concept. But seriously only 9 starting slots?? I thought it'd be like Chrotacs/Luxes/Vanguards series or that Arteris.. Now I need to much spare parts for it. ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:50 pm

@colfenor1337 wrote:
@Garmraid wrote:

If that's true, I'd totally work hard farming offers and work IRL for Rt haha. Anyway, every time I didn't get any gold or silver, I'll always reminisce the moment I get awesome gold from Mega Gara or from some random gara. I had experience the joy, so I guess it's time for others to feel it too. ;w;

And btw I got a blue and an Intersnect from double 1x. It got a nice concept. But seriously only 9 starting slots?? I thought it'd be like Chrotacs/Luxes/Vanguards series or that Arteris.. Now I need to much spare parts for it. ;-;

His slots couldn't handle how cool he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:07 pm

@colfenor1337 wrote:

His slots couldn't handle how cool he is.

I know right? da feels
and btw he has MB carts ftw. So he need it extra weaponry from LG/HD/BS parts?? Now if only I have flappyjack..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Gweyain Absol = SO SEXY and should be gold !!!!!

Give me that C$ D: !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:26 pm

So I hear the gara's rigged... >Very Happy

I feel good not rolling knowing plenty got garatrolled.

But, really, I still want them horse p*55y and cowtits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Rigged indeed  #em3.5 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:36 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:

Rigged indeed  #em3.5 

I thought so too. Until I got an Ex Laz from one of my alt accounts.

my Ex Laz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bitU
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 pm

What the hell is this bipedal form???

I always thought Lazflamme is a dryad or female centaur or something similar, like
Centorea Shianus:

Anyway, aside from this mental shock, or rather psychological trauma caused by the new Laz, even the Silver balls looks fine (That ninjacat ability made me curious)

By the way, CS, if u are making a cow demon girl, at least be true to yourself or to the mainstream (bigger plot = bigger income) and increase Miruru Miu chest size to the normal cow level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:25 pm

@bitU wrote:
What the hell is this bipedal form???

I always thought Lazflamme is a dryad or female centaur or something similar, like
Centorea Shianus:

A dryad's a tree spirit. A centaur is a half-horse, half-human being. Apparently, Lazflamme's story never did say if they're actually quadrupeds or bipeds with just BS with legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:44 pm

@bitU wrote:
Centorea Shianus:

I'd ride her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:51 pm

@Thranduil wrote:
@bitU wrote:
Centorea Shianus:

I'd ride her.
Most of us would, in context of the manga she's in though that wouldn't be terribly likely since it's a harem series and you're not the main character.

It's scary how much I can relate to the main character in Monmusu, though... Not with his situation of course, because that shit's beyond stupid. And I recognize that he's a wuss, but I can understand why he's a wuss more than I can for other Harem anime protagonists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:09 am

I did 5x rolled on EX gara and I really happy with the result.

2 Silvers, 1 Bronze, 1 Red and 1 Blue.

I did not hope for gold anymore. If I want gold I gonna have like a thousand of RT... or more...

Well, the sad thing is I didn't get any of the AIR bot... Really... I have high hope of those AIR bot!! (I want some AIR!! Goddammit!!)

Hmm, after I got some test about Mizutama's cloning ability. Most of them are like Machina Mali... I think? (Since I don't have Machina) When the clone is death. It'll auto activated the Primming and start to lose HP and when HP reach 0, he just fire water bazooka in circle around him (It's really powerful if you get hit by all of that). The Estes gun is basically a water gun that will pass though any ally. He also have 'Aqua Walk' as his internal cartrige. The only broken thing is, if you're using 'Shadow Walk' scroll. You CAN'T warp in the water. If you forget this and using Shadow walk in the water. You'll not going anywhere... (Also his another water scroll, IDK how to used it. Can anyone explain it to me pls? XD)

Orphenous... IDK... Crimson sound... and Hammer?? Hammer have 2 hit, first is heavy direct damage while the second is shockwave that'll stun and throw you into the air (minor damage). His BS is also broken. IDK if this intend or bugged. But his follower missile WILL NOT change in horizontal direction. If the terrain it's moving on has change in height, it's just moving at the air...or clashing the ground that only have a bit height difference. It does not stick to the ground anymore. Unlike any other follower missile (Atleast, not like the one with dengo shop girl).

The thunder shooter is fun to play. Every third shot will summon the thunder magic that will attack at close distance to the target.

I have a lot to say more, but my english is at it's limit... also, sorry about my bad english D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:45 pm

@homin wrote:
I did 5x rolled on EX gara and I really happy with the result.

2 Silvers, 1 Bronze, 1 Red and 1 Blue.

I did not hope for gold anymore. If I want gold I gonna have like a thousand of RT... or more...

Well, the sad thing is I didn't get any of the AIR bot... Really... I have high hope of those AIR bot!! (I want some AIR!! Goddammit!!)

Hmm, after I got some test about Mizutama's cloning ability. Most of them are like Machina Mali... I think? (Since I don't have Machina) When the clone is death. It'll auto activated the Primming and start to lose HP and when HP reach 0, he just fire water bazooka in circle around him (It's really powerful if you get hit by all of that). The Estes gun is basically a water gun that will pass though any ally. He also have 'Aqua Walk' as his internal cartrige. The only broken thing is, if you're using 'Shadow Walk' scroll. You CAN'T warp in the water. If you forget this and using Shadow walk in the water. You'll not going anywhere... (Also his another water scroll, IDK how to used it. Can anyone explain it to me pls? XD)

Orphenous... IDK... Crimson sound... and Hammer?? Hammer have 2 hit, first is heavy direct damage while the second is shockwave that'll stun and throw you into the air (minor damage). His BS is also broken. IDK if this intend or bugged. But his follower missile WILL NOT change in horizontal direction. If the terrain it's moving on has change in height, it's just moving at the air...or clashing the ground that only have a bit height difference. It does not stick to the ground anymore. Unlike any other follower missile (Atleast, not like the one with dengo shop girl).

The thunder shooter is fun to play. Every third shot will summon the thunder magic that will attack at close distance to the target.

I have a lot to say more, but my english is at it's limit... also, sorry about my bad english D:

As someone that rolled ANYTHING apart the golds i can add:

1)Mizutama other scroll(the one where he encases himself in a bubble) is a melee counter.
2)Orphenous works fine, the only bug is that his speed-up circle can be bestowed multiple time on the same bot(actually exhausting it in the blink of an eye),Crimson Sound gives CV to an ally.
Note:He can equip a main weapon on his shoulder(And ONLY that NO SUB/Shields/Handheld/whatever)
3)Gwyan is MANLY but that's it...the gun is "meh", the chest gun is "meh" and the sword is "meh"(only change in AURA is that the 2nd strike will cause a little explosion when on the ground)
Note1: When in AURA the chest gun doesn't seem to change & he doesn't gain any extra stat/effect.
Note2:The sword seems to work on TEC and be beam based.
*EDIT1*:The sword shockwave do a lil boost refill when connectinng*thanks to "beccadmgirl" & "God Is a Cat Girl" for pointing that out.*
*EDIT2*The chest gun is actually OP as long as you pick both EIW Like shown here
4)Intersect is like AIR Chrotacs+Icy(same gun mechanics -switching from rapid fire/long range-) and his extra trick is a shock ball -ONLY usable when in rapid fire mode-.
5)Usual weapons, apart the Thunder shooter(you covered that already) and the "TS binder gun"*not sure about the name AND i'm lazy to go check it  tongue * this weapon binds (like all Reginas internal)...the good is that you get CV while using it; the bad is that you have to be CLOSE to the guy you're binding(and that explains the CV).

Last edited by Garmraid on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:59 pm

@Garmraid wrote:

3)Gwyan is MANLY but that's it...the gun is "meh", the chest gun is "meh" and the sword is "meh"(only change in AURA is that the 2nd strike will cause a little explosion when on the ground)
Note1: When in AURA the chest gun doesn't seem to change & he doesn't gain any extra stat/effect.
Sword gains boost regain property in aura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 pm

@beccadmgirl wrote:
@Garmraid wrote:

Pretty sure it fills boost without aura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:26 pm

@beccadmgirl wrote:
@Garmraid wrote:

Pretty sure it fills boost without aura.
I stand corrected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

@Garmraid wrote:
the chest gun is "meh"
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durrp

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:38 pm

@Thranduil wrote:
@bitU wrote:
Centorea Shianus:

I'd ride her.
So I heard you like:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:18 am

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Garmraid wrote:
the chest  gun is "meh"
lol

I really surprise, there was no chest missile or chest bazooka at all!! (Although, we've seen that a lot in mecha anime) and by chest I really mean 'CHEST' not that gun/cannon/missile barrage stick to the BD part...

After some lvl-up to my Mizutama... I give him 2xEIW. His remote control and shadow walk have ammo increase, Primming have damage increase and His counter attack water scroll have both ammo and damage increase. The sad thing is... His clone did not have any power up from EIW at all D:

Another thing I want to mention is... The status other then his BD (the decrease in HP)... DO NOT change at all when he's on his clone. The status increase from his handheld weapon will also increase his clone status.

Finally, I really want C$ to change this. If his clone can't using any scroll, would you kindly DISABLE it pls. Cause It's really annoying when I try to using Primming when my Bit is almost empty, and the scroll that the clone can't use at all just get in the way. If you kindly DISABLE it (make it like the red cross thing) or just make the clone can using the scroll pls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION   

Back to top Go down

2/20/14 Update THE ORIGINAL UNDERBOOBS, ZERO EDITION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum