Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:55 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Weekly Maintenance is now complete!

------------------------------------------------------------

❤Chocolatier Garapon❤

The new Chocolatier Garapon includes Valentine's version Chloe, Misty, Pepo, Amy! (*Crim & Lily are not included in this Garapon.) The Chocolatier Garapon will be available until 3/6 Maintenance.

Extra Prize from Chocolatier Garapon

During the Campaign, your first 5x roll gives you 1 set of the following items!

- Slot Protector OMEGA x1
- Handa Cosmos x2

These extra prizes will only be given out until 2/13.

Crimrose V available in Angel Academy Exchange Shop

The new Crimrose V(*right) may be received by exchanging 200 Sweet Angel Coins at the Angel Academy Exchange Shop! (We will be adding Lily Rain V(*left) to Angel Academy Exchange Shop next week!)

Friends Bonus Campaign

(1) Send "Friendship Rewards" & receive rewards for yourself too!
You will receive the same reward when sending Friendship Rewards to your friends.

(2) BONUS EXP & UC when fighting together!
>Battling with 1 Friend will reward you with +5% EXP & +10% UC
(*You may receive a maximum of +25% EXP & +50% UC)

[Game Modes]
- Arena (Union Wars, Epoch Battle, Team Fight, Clan Fight)
   You must stay in the room until the match is over. It does not matter which team you are in, as long as you are in the same room.
- Mission
   You must be inside the same room when the final Mission Results are shown.
- Quest (Arcantus)
   You must be inside the same party when the final Quest Results are shown.
- Quest (Bastagant)
   You must be inside the same room when the final Quest Results are shown.

The Friends Bonus Campaign will run until 2/20!

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Arena Use Items for UC or Star Coins!

These Arena Use Items have been added to the shop for UC for a limited time!
They can also be purchased with Star Coins!

- 7 DAYS Inventory Expansion
- Repair Kit + 100/A
- Repair All + 50/A
- Shell Supply/A
- Hyper Shot/A
- Wonder Drug/A
- Summon Hipporoid/A

These items will be available for UC/Star Coins until 2/20! Get them now!

Clan Fight System UPDATE

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled are 2/2, 2/8, 2/16, 2/22 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules,click here.

Bazaar!

We will be holding a Bazaar! 2/1, 2/9, 2/15 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

OTHER

- Quests have been shuffled.
   - Garapon Unit 01, Garapon Unit 02, Summer Garapon have been removed as announced.
   - Bug in which Meisen Kaede's Peach Soul's AMOT VAINIC would not properly display message when activated has been fixed.
   - Bug in which entering Epoch Battles in wide screen mode could lead to unusual graphical displays has been fixed.
   - Issue in which Beginner Channel's Garapon 2 had robots with weapons equipped that were unusable in the Channel has been addressed with the following change. Illumis removed from Garapon, replaced with A.L.E. Lazflamme.

- Kisrill will be in Union Wars Chaos Rooms, for a limited time, giving out chocolates to winners!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]

Male Posts : 1403

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:13 am

>they actually named them V instead of VD
Good move there, Tempura
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4520

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:26 am

@zerocl wrote:
>they actually named them V instead of VD
Good move there, Tempura

They got someone's message heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:05 am

Hecatocles needs work not sure if placeholder or not but shoots out psygun blasts instead of the description listed bazookas and missiles for weapons listed with multishot doesn't seem to be hitting the listed 28 force either on AMs

No wonder its attacks were so weak in my testing...Its bugged xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:28 am

Eh I thought the weekly was different? @_@?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 am

We will be holding a Bazaar! 2/1, 2/9, 2/15 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do!

why 2/9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 am

But when will they add these characters to the shop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 am

These Valentines Outfits Characters remind me of the super cute and fluffy Maids from Tokyo Mew Mew, especially with those poofy and adorable Heart-Shaped Aprons. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:44 pm

@SuperNova.pt wrote:

why 2/9?

Maybe due to the coins only being for this month, so we have more chances to get coins if we need to buy them, though the 22nd would make more sense due to it being closer to the deadline. Also, it was stated last week as well that there would be 3 bazaar weekends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Chloe's platform gives all guard + CV, no wonder she has less free capa than the other versions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 pm

wtb blonde Reggie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

I want Chloe so much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 pm

don't give in to the temptation u wu

I'll do my best....

but I'll go get that lily!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 pm

So gonna get crim and lily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
DO YOU?!
DO YOU?!

Male Posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:52 pm

I want those silvers. Combat Freed and the ART look promising, the SUP's BS looks fun to use, and the AIR's un-detachable BS remind me of the Re-ZEL and Methuss from Gundam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eijyaw
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:19 am

So how's the new Freed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyune

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:45 am

Pilebunker has too much cooldown for my tastes , but decent reach. The shield rush moves you forward a decent distance, but overall I'm not sure how functional the bot is in combat. I kind of want to take the shield arm and use it on a bot with Dartanis's sword arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:05 am

@Yggdroid wrote:
Hecatocles needs work not sure if placeholder or not but shoots out psygun blasts instead of the description listed bazookas and missiles for weapons listed with multishot doesn't seem to be hitting the listed 28 force either on AMs

No wonder its attacks were so weak in my testing...Its bugged xD

I do observe that as well.

Hecatocles AM have 28 force but only did 9 - 10 damage to all type (even AIR still do 10 damage). But the description is true. Hecatocles AM did fire 2 missile with weak guided and center with bazooka which have shoter range then 2 missile. Again, even you get hit by 3 of them you only get 10 damage from it... I think it was psygun as well, since psygun do not have adventage on any bot type.

Hecatocles core weapon is bugged too. It did say missile with 15 force. But only did 5 damage... the guided is weak like it's AM.

Hecatocles BS weapon is not bugged cause it did say 'Psygun'. BUT!! The BSJ have VERY HIGH damage output even it was say 14 force. But the damage was about 20 - 30 point on all type.

Also, Hecatocles AMJ is barrier shot with very low cost. I have no problem with that.

PS. On the side note, this gara rate was s**k. I rolled 5x and got superman!! You know what!? I only got 1 silver, which was Hecatocles. And I really have no problem with this. Since Hecatocles is the only bot I want from this gara XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:05 am

Well seems the emergency maintenance is regarding Hecatocles's multi shot among some other bots as well like combat freed and some of the new valentine moes like Amy.

Oh and some added drops to all areas and multipliers as well

and yea the Hecatocles BSJ and BS are actually working properly, damage wise. I think the BSJ is on a similar level to psycho roar psygun, at least in projectile size. Barrier shot don't really care about since I don't plan to use it, just interested in the AMs mostly..

Last edited by Yggdroid on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:07 am

Dammit, knew I should have rolled before going to sleep. They've probably ruined the rates that seemed to be pretty good so far.

And I'm almost positive that that new art is gonna fuck everything up even more in arena. How fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:15 am

@Yggdroid wrote:
Well seems the emergency maintenance is regarding Hecatocles's multi shot among some other bots as well like combat freed and some of the new valentine moes like Amy.

When did that happen?? I tested Hecatocles on around 09:00am server time. But I think I might retest it again now ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:19 am

@Shai wrote:
Dammit, knew I should have rolled before going to sleep. They've probably ruined the rates that seemed to be pretty good so far.

And I'm almost positive that that new art is gonna fuck everything up even more in arena. How fun.

And on last week's episode of "Cosmic Ark Conspiracy Theories", featuring Shai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 am

@homin wrote:
@Yggdroid wrote:

When did that happen?? I tested Hecatocles on around 09:00am server time. But I think I might retest it again now ._.

Well it just started a few minutes ago. At least here in the ENG server, it's already done in Japanese one, the news is there on their site. I loosely translated the info through google..xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:25 am

@Yggdroid wrote:
@homin wrote:
@Yggdroid wrote:

Well it just started a few minutes ago. At least here in the ENG server, it's already done in Japanese one, the news is there on their site. I loosely translated the info through google..xD

TYVM. I was wondering why I can't connect to server XD.

But I think it's a good thing since I really REALLY like Hecatocles AMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:30 am

seems the damage got updated on hecatocles ams but its weird. You'll only seemingly get the full force when all shot connect otherwise the old damage in the low 8 or so appears..might still be bugged..still using the same projectile type too instead of the listed bazookas and guided missiles..unless that's what it looks like for this bot then o.o hard to tell if its still a bug or not now the damage is a little better off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*   

Back to top Go down

6/02/2014:"Nothing says Valentine like an Apron on top of a swimsuit"*at least that's C$ opinion...=P*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com